[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@malaya I simply love this post the previous post of yours unnie! We guys are lucky have you on board. Agree to all that you said. Their relationship is an open secret in the industry and it’s a matter of time for wookie to declare hyunnie as his. What uri wookie declared on national TV just sealed the deal. 

@mungula  The 8 years age gap between wookie and hyunnie became a closed case around the 100th page. Why dont you back read and get it clarified since you got all the answers there. Its boring to repeat the same thing ove and over again. Btw wookie said that he doesn't want to look at  hyunnie as a child actress but as an adult!!! So that is proof enough that the 8 years gap was no big deal for either of them. All in all smitten wookie has been waiting for hyunnie for the last 8 years (this is not something we made up but what wookie said at the SP press con kekeke). 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

@malaya I simply love this post the previous post of yours unnie! We guys are lucky have you on board. Agree to all that you said. Their relationship is an open secret in the industry and it’s a matter of time for wookie to declare hyunnie as his. What uri wookie declared on national TV just sealed the deal. 

@mungula  The 8 years age gap between wookie and hyunnie became a closed case around the 100th page. Why dont you back read and get it clarified since you got all the answers there. Its boring to repeat the same thing ove and over again. Btw wookie said that he doesn't want to look at  hyunnie as a child actress but as an adult!!! So that is proof enough that the 8 years gap was no big deal for either of them. All in all smitten wookie has been waiting for hyunnie for the last 8 years (this is not something we made up but what wookie said at the SP press con kekeke). 

Need to prepare the hearts if wanna back read to earlier pages, lots of great and educational stuffs there:ph34r: 

Spoiler

...that i miss so much, where is our lovely byeontae squad:joy:

Senpais~~

• Like 13
  • LOL 9

56 minutes ago, masthu said:

A found a MV for HIndi and tamil speaking chingus out here. I chincha miss wookie and hyunnie *sobs* tagging @hazel30 @Harry97

Thank you so much chingu. K remixes are trending a lot in India now a days and most of the k-remixes that I have watched are of SP *feels proud*:blush:

@mungula Age gap oh yaa you are right age gap is such a big problem only couples with less age gap just like bae suzy lee min ho, song jong ki song hye kyo , bae yong joon park soo jin.

If you don't want to believe that they both could possibly get together or are together I don't understand why are you still here. This is NamJi shippers thread only shippers and well wishers are welcome here. 

• Like 17

This is what I am saying. It not usual to tap the lip of the guy with your finger. Unless you are more than in a friend relationship or have mutual understanding. This is not in the script obviously. I have to edit my post the first tap is in the cheek while the other is for the lips which obviously she chase it with her finger.

The video that I am saying is between 1:33 to 1:35

• Like 22

@masthu  chinguyaaa.. Saraghae...  Thank you so much for this.  Though I love every FMV's of jibong in any language,, it only feels great wen it's your lang. Komawoyo... 

So, have u guys seen the pic of 'king in love' casts visit the actor in military..  Seeing that, I really want all the SP casts to visit wookie. Even if they visit, can we expect a pic?  Oh no,,  such a ninja squad they r. 

And ofcrse, hyunii better visit him alone.. 

Spoiler

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

That is fine chingu. Its not their AGES who will be in a relationship :D

and yeah..... he sure is  BIG.......

big heart

big pocket

big star

big ELMO.......    

and I didnt mean elmo from the Street! Lol

ending:   

Everybody is happy :ph34r:

Ahahahah.. now I'm missing the fun we have with the byeontae squad. Where's the famous Elmo gif??

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

On 9/7/2017 at 12:57 PM, m i s z CHEN said:

also about the necklace, we all know the significant meaning of that necklace on suspicious partner. He gave it to her after they become official, as a couple gift. to top it all it has ji chang wooks's birthstone! So i think hyuni wearing the necklace post sp has very deep meaning for both of them. if they really want to deny any romantic involvement with each other, or they dont want to be link together, they should have been more cautious of things like that. However, we have witness so many clues and hints between them.. they did the the opposites actually!  until now there had been no denying nor confirming about their relationship, which is good for us shippers..No news is good news eh!.. this is the first couple i have ship with.. never have ship anyone before.. something about them together feels so right.. i feel like my faith in humanity and love will be crush if this two wont end up with each other. Lol. Please cupid, make it happen.,:)

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Hi chingu. Can you help me if JCW is wearing the same long sleeves when he draw his ideal girl and the first script reading of Suspicious Partner?

Thanks in advance. 

Oh yeah..  He is wearing the same shirt.  But diff occasion.  The one where he drew the ideal type was in March for some Taiwan, interview or smthng. And script reading was in April..  

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

Oh yeah..  He is wearing the same shirt.  But diff occasion.  The one where he drew the ideal type was in March for some Taiwan, interview or smthng. And script reading was in April..  

I dont know, if I am just being over delulu here. I know our guy is repeating his shirt always but as far as I know offscreen, meaning when he is outside . Correct me if I am wrong here chingu but not in terms he is going to be interviewed. Maybe he is sending a message to us, that this is the ideal girl, right in front of me. 

Slap me in the face. Please. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

I saw that pic also. Thats made me wondering if SP team had visited wookie or not. But i don't think they will be post any pic of them, like they met together before wookie enlist. IMO, if they keep silent, so its the other bomb for us. U guys see that nothing special one will have nothing to hide. They post whatever happen among them. B)

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I saw that pic also. Thats made me wondering if SP team had visited wookie or not. But i don't think they will be post any pic of them, like they met together before wookie enlist. IMO, if they keep silent, so its the other bomb for us. U guys see that nothing special one will have nothing to hide. They post whatever happen among them. B)

What pic are you talking about?

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Hi chingu. Can you help me if JCW is wearing the same long sleeves when he draw his ideal girl and the first script reading of Suspicious Partner?

Thanks in advance. 

I think he did! I remember it was that one peach colored shirt but in SP script reading he wore glasses and not during drawing of ideal girl.

• Like 15