[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Hi chingu. Can I have your POV? I am wondering why the reporters didnt ask our couple if they are dating or not?

My take is both agency screened the question. Maybe JCW wants to protect NJY if the dating rumour will circulate coz he is going to MS. 

I have a feeling that he will not deny if the reporters will ask him, so therefore they have prevented the media to ask that question. I know it happen in Korea a lot. 

Glorious Ent.+Soop = Conspiracy Theory/Fringe Benefit

MR.Ji Chang Wook  Status:single(before SP) clean images should be nice more than dating rumor under agency's sign contact commandment they must be provided and avoid everything to not hurt actor reputation.Especially JCW gained more famous his paid 50 million won per episode.He's going to b "A" List actor He got a 3rd range of Brand Ambassador wanted and get more opportunity in any project its mean a big money that should be considering for Kdrama industry.Along his worklife JCW does know the fact of this business very well and he need to be pleased to comply with company's rule and regulation but dont forget Mr.Ji he is a big STAR now I've thought the reporter dont do anything without his permission and they need to follow the agency's condition case by case definitely!!!

*He is talking like a normal but his Expression is so meaningful.

JCWGQ122016header-690x400.jpg

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

I'm spending my evening studying wook's kiss scenes from his dramas. Thanks to @taonaka now I can pinpoint why SP's kiss scenes are different from his past dramas. Aside from the obvious attraction and feelings gotten involved, the reason why it's different because he didn't calculate his kisses in SP. Well yeah he obviously pay attention to angles, but not his movement and tempo. If you watch his kiss scenes in the past dramas, you'll find that he has a technique for the kiss. Kiss the lips, linger for a bit, and then kiss again. All with the same tempo, linger for 2-3 seconds. If the scene calls for a long kiss, he'll press his lips longer. His kisses in the past dramas are are tender and calculated. In SP his tempo is off from the usual routine, he aggressively dive in to the kiss like and the tempo was not stagnant. He even nibbled her lips and inserted his tongue, very different from his usual routine (which affected hyunnie as you can see her shoulder jolted and she clenched her fist)

Woww!!chingu ur explanation is gold.I give you a golden buzzer. I always could not analyze coz I fogus only their lips sorr- reee(sound like bonghee).:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 20
  • Sad 1

@midorinokerochan you're not seeing things girl. We just didn't discuss it, I guess we have so much to discuss that we end up forgetting some things. Like you I was shocked when I zoomed in on that gif, it was only their first kiss and because there are never too much kissing gifs:

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo8_r1_540.gif&ke

Again I must say, I'm impressed and I'll forever be impressed with Nam Ji hyun. 

• Like 20

7 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys, good news here...

SP DVD is open for 2nd pre-order...for those who are interested in buy the DVD... faster go and order it... don't miss out the chance....

The 2nd pre-order period starts from 11.00 am, 20th Sept 2017 to 20th Oct 2017

Link i will put under spoiler....

p/s: New teaser is up in SP cafe, please view in the cafe as cannot share out... is so cute... XD

Does the DVD have an English sub? Thanks

• Like 8

19 hours ago, babyval22 said:

You're not alone chingu! Just spazz away! Even if it's old post. Hahahhas. As long as its abt namji, bring it on! Keke. Yes, it's only recently that I realised that their first kiss was this hot. LOL. I've been so focused on their 3rd kiss that J never did realise their kisses hotness level has always been the same. Hahahah. 

The BTS just showed a small portion of how long they took to film the kissing scene. In actuality, I'm really wondering how long they took to film the scenes though. Hahah. 

Thank you, dear! @babyval22 I will, then.  And yes, I have to agree, the fist kiss is definitely not to be underestimated :lol: I guess we have been spoiled with JiBong kisses in SP,  and then the kisses BTS, and that's why we probably take some things for granted now. Maybe some of us have forgotten how blown away we were  back then every time a new bit was aired. I mean, I know I was kinda shocked at the beginning of ep. 17 when we saw their  full first kiss, because that is definitely not your typical rom-com first kiss. :oBut then SBS immediately released the uncut version and I was completely floored and I had not yet recovered from that by the time we got the 3rd kiss and its bts + slow motion multiple-cut version, etc... :lol: But even if what we have seen is just a tiny portion of what they filmed, it's amazing how we still manage to find something new every time we rewatch and feel enveloped in their magic just like the first time. I am not holding my breath too much, but I do hope that we'll get some unseen footage of our OTP kisses with the DVD. At least the bts of the court kiss.... pretty please, PDnim? :wub:

16 hours ago, malaya said:

Oh it is? Stand corrected then. Thanks. That's what I thought at first that it was the 1st kiss.

He was coaxing her to open up. And open up she did. Ha! :lol::ph34r:

Wow spelled backwards is still wow! LOL!

14 hours ago, spy booble said:

Nope,chingu!!the 3rd takes on 3.47 that is nocut 4 minutes first kiss @taonaka just adjustment to be a flip horizontal.

*Trust me..chingus!!Im hardcore kiss scenes watching:D:ph34r:

@spy booble  :D  yay, I think we we meant the same thing, chingu :wink: Only, my reply was not as detailed as yours (hats off to you for even giving us the exact time of the official video!!! You are the best!) . In fact, I had thought the question was if that bit was from the third kiss scene in the drama (a.k.a. the laundry-basket kiss leading to JiBong's first night together), and  simply answered that it was the first kiss scene (which I got to replay several times lately, also to prepare for my previous post :tongue::wink:), but did not give the exact details as you did. 

@malaya : if I misunderstood your question, because maybe you  really meant to ask simply which take of the 1st kiss that was, I apologize for giving you a misleading answer :unsure: and thanks to @spy booble for correcting me. 

3 hours ago, daloula said:

@midorinokerochan you're not seeing things girl. We just didn't discuss it, I guess we have so much to discuss that we end up forgetting some things. Like you I was shocked when I zoomed in on that gif, it was only their first kiss and because there are never too much kissing gifs:

Again I must say, I'm impressed and I'll forever be impressed with Nam Ji hyun. 

Right, NJH blew my mind here (even before I zoomed in on that gif :tongue:) and in all their kiss scenes :wub: Acting merits aside (and she deserves really a lot of praise for how she played these scenes,  so I am glad that Wookie gave her due credit, and she was also not shy about it in her post-drama interviews), as I shipper I have to honestly say that if I had not seen her respond like this during their kisses I would have hesitated a bit more to come on board. But there is a rawness we see here, those instinctive reactions: the  goosebumps, the twitch in the shoulder muscles,  the way she parts her lips and never appears to rectract when JCW's mouth lovingly assaults hers, the way she looks so-naturally-yet-irresistibly-sexy  anticipating the (3rd) kiss (let me say that as a straight woman I find her super, super hot there... can't imagine what our poor Wookie must have felt at that moment :ph34r:)... those are things you really cannot fake, especially for a young girl who does not have much experience filming hot kiss scenes  (and I won't say more just because I do not want to make assumptions and speculate about Hyunie's "off-screen" experience in this department) and therefore probably does not even know the tricks of the trade to make a kiss scene look hotter and or extremely realistic on screen. And seeing that she is not just a passive recipient of Wookie's action, but she takes some action herself makes it so, so much better. It adds to my enjoyment of the scene as a drama viewer, and of course it makes my shipper heart burst with happiness and excitement :D:wub::lol: So, I am really thankful to you chingu for confirming that also that bit was not just my imagination working overtime B):ph34r::tongue:  I can go to sleep happy now,  and maybe dream of NamJi   :D

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 21
  • LOL 1

LOL just saw this and even when the director said CUT wookie didnt even let go. it was hyunnie who laughed and he let go. otherwise it looked like he was just gonna keep hugging her LOL.even his hands after she laughed off and he let go was still in that awkward-still-want-to-hug pose.

wookie-ya pls why are you so obvious??

• Like 13
  • LOL 5