[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, Harry97 said:

@1234nm Hey welcome long time no see.  

I see you are excited about hyuniee's drama . Me too I can't wait for her new drama. Guess what there's a thread for Hyuniee's new drama. Your posts will get the attention they deserve there.  

Here's the link:

@lovethatlook I agree with you. As much as I support their individual careers still its better to avoid posting non namji posts here even a simple post may lead to misunderstanding and fan wars.

hi chingues

but this pics have not spiecial means.

these are only for new drame hyune. 

why must be this pics lead to fan wars?

We must have good and true thought
These can not lead to the loss of our belief to njh and jcw.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

Nothing wrong with these pics.  Personally, I am super happy for them to be recognized and offered different projects.  However, seeing these pics is a reminder that I have to one day move on from SP and I’m nowhere near ready or willing to do that, especially with this d-cut release.  I haven’t analyzed every second of every frame yet...(gah! I need a life! :huh:).   

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

6 hours ago, masthu said:

The couch scene had me shocked!!  Do you see what I see? :blush: 

That was fiyaaa man!!  *faints*

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

Wookie was giving it all away lmaoo :lol:

hahaha the most repeated bts i watched.. only found that after watched in slowmo, if could tell what i seen in that couch bts start at 11.08 :ph34r:.. but to emphasis what i saw byuntae squad may go gaga :tongue:...

congrats to two of you, for able to keep the sanity while look at each other sexiness.. ( i cant keep my sanity while watching u two touching each others especially 27minutes kiss scene) :flushed:

df60ef100d72a3f93bb82da1cf23f7b0.jpg

ctto

suspicious-partner7-e1498544121624.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

6 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hey.. we all love Nam Ji Hyun and we will support her new drama BUT this is NamJi EXCLUSIVE. This is a Shipper thread ONLY. So your post is not real cool here. Either you start your own DO- NJH shipping or go to JiHyun fans thread only. This is not a place for you to post it, we have to respect each other. Wrong house!!

2 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

If this has no special meaning, why the heck are you posting it?? This is NamJi home, for NamJi shippers ONLY. If you want to support her new drama (like we are), you can BUT NO POSTING if article has to do with another partner. Wrong house!!!

• Like 22

23 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Huhuhu! :( Me too! I cannot wait to get mine sooooooonnnn. Yoohoooo~ Yes24 can you hear me screaming!?! Hahahahaha! :D

OMG! Thank you so much Chingus for sharing the happenings in the DVD Cut~ Hihihi :wub: While reading your posts, I can imagine the scenes playing in my head. I don't regret boarding this ship. Jiji couple hwaiting~! ^^

No regrets chinguya! Even if the outcome is not what we want *touchwood* i will never regret boarding this ship cos of my fellow shippers! 

7 hours ago, masthu said:

Every control just went out of the window and he couldn't help but blush at the end! I think we do know why he blushed apart from finding her sexy!

Hell yeah! My accompanying picture is just soooooooooo suitable! Muahahahah! 

3 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

No fan war chingu. As everyone has pointed out.. this is namji thread. Its alright to share articles abt her new drama on her latest development but we just want to know on hyunni. Like what @pauliza shared on hyunni's personal pic or sth similar along the line. Personally, i'm only interested in hyunni. I respect her work with her other costars or future co stars but any relation to her other co stars can be shared in the relevant thread. Hence the right place to post what u posted is like what everyone tells u. Either hyunni's thread or the 100 days husband thread. You will find like minded people there who will appreciate your updates. 

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

This is NJH and JCW thread chingu

I know everyone is excited about her new drama, but this is a SHIPPER's thread. 

refer to @luvforever post above.

There is a different thread dedicated to her new drama as @Harry97 pointed out already.

Omo dearie! Your gifs are so on point! 

• Like 20

6 hours ago, luvforever said:

Let me remind everyone that this is a shippers thread which is specifically for Ji Hyun and Chang Wook. In case you haven't read the title on top of the thread well about damn time you do. The heck I care if you ship them with other people but in this thread we only talk about these two. If you want to ship them with other people don't bring this in here and go somewhere else. I have nothing against their co-stars (even future co-stars) but I sure know how to respect people in here. This is our safe haven and if you come barging in here disrespecting us well you can expect to receive the same treatment. This warning is not only for the flies roaming around but for the lurkers as well. Yes everyone is welcome here, however, you need to show some DAMN respect. 

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD PURELY JI CHANG WOOK AND NAM JI HYUN TOPICS ONLY

AGREE!!!!

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

umm...o...k.

thank you posting pics....as long as i get to see hyunnie or wookie here im fine with it. 

that's fine as long as we are not posting a picture of them with their other co-stars, nor discussing their co-star in an attempt to ship. this is EXCLUSIVE to NamJi shippers only. WE HAVE TO RESPECT EACH OTHER. 

• Like 18

23 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

Hey!  Please read the caption of the post you just posted!! Your intentions don’t look that innocent! We indeed support hyuni’s latest project and know that she can generate chemistry with any costar but it is only basic common sense not to gush about “hyuni’s and her costar’s chemistry” over here simply bcz it is Ji chang wook and Nam jihyun shippers forum hence disrespectful!!

On 4/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, Harry97 said:

LOL couch scene she is so naive. No wonder JCW blushed so much during the press con interview. I want to post a gif related to that but I can hear pd nims voice in bg reminding me about PG15 but our shippers are gifted with wonderful imagination so I will leave it to their imagination :) #innocentshippers #innocentwookie

Seems like the couch scene is bringing out flies lmaooo. :lol: The couch scene is turning into one of my favourite bts and I can’t help but blush knowing what really happened in the bts. :ph34r:  Rest in peace replay button. Even though naive at the beginning, as the shooting of the couch scene progressed she did feel something when wookie did what he did *fans self* and as a result she looked very affected by it keke :blush: We could see the sparks fly (in real life) between the two and it definitely caught them both off guard. Poor chang wook blushed in the bts of the couch scene as well as the press con when talking about the couch scene. 

I chincha cannot kennut with these two!  :heart:

3-20.jpg

ctto

@lovethatlook Your gif’s never disappoints unni! Thank you dropping by amidst your very busy schedule  <3

Edited by masthu
  • Like 15
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

It’s just that their are multiple threads in soompi and each thread is dedicated to a different subject. This particular thread is dedicated to the Ji Chang Wook-Nam Ji Hyun ship. It can contain their individual updates but can’t focus on that because it’s not the place for that and also bringing up third parties that are not related to both of them is most probably going to be side eyed here. 

We support their individual works but we do so in the appropriate threads.

Also, I’m taking this occasion to promote our girl’s individual soompi thread:

Please do not hesitate to update her personal thread with all type of news about her. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

¡Oye! Por favor, lea la leyenda de la publicación que acaba de publicar !! ¡Tus intenciones no se ven tan inocentes! De hecho apoyamos el último proyecto de Hyuni y sabemos que puede generar química con cualquier coestrella, pero solo tiene sentido común básico no hablar de "la química de hyuni y su costar" aquí simplemente porque es Ji Chang Wook y el foro de Nam Jihyun Shippers es irrespetuoso. !!

Parece que la escena del sofá está sacando moscas lmaooo. :lol:La escena del sofá se está convirtiendo en uno de mis favoritos y no puedo evitar sonrojarme al saber lo que realmente sucedió en los bts. :ph34r:  Descanse en el botón de reproducción de la paz. Aunque ingenuo al principio, a medida que avanzaba la filmación de la escena del sofá, sintió algo cuando Wookie hizo lo que hizo * Fanáticos de sí mismo * y como resultado se vio muy afectada por él. Podíamos  :blush: ver las chispas volar (en la vida real ) entre los dos y definitivamente los pilló a los dos desprevenidos.

¡Yo no puedo casarme con estos dos!  :heart:

3-20.jpg

ctto

What Wooki did 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

If this has no special meaning, why the heck are you posting it?? This is NamJi home, for NamJi shippers ONLY. If you want to support her new drama (like we are), you can BUT NO POSTING if article has to do with another partner. Wrong house!!!

NamJi hwaiting!

Ctto.

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

8 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingues

oh don't worry that ain't gonna happen especially after watching the dvd. No one can make us lose our belief in this ship so you need not worry about that. 

I see you are a fan of njh I may be wrong too since I never see you post on her thread and drama thread but on her shipper thread when you clearly are not, sorry someone had to say it.-_-

@masthu  It's funny how we were talking about flies few days back and they came out right when we expected them too. Lol Dcut must have really aroused some curiosity .  Lets not forget the fanning scene they looked like they could spend another day on that bed:D and protective JCW is the best.:wub:.  Namji really gave me domestic vibes. In few scenes they looked like newly wed couple:blush:

• Like 19
  • LOL 4

13 hours ago, masthu said:

I think we all saw what you also saw dear :blush:

That's why we keep replaying that part. 'Cause I am not the only one, right? :ph34r:

Oh, but where is the "innocent icon" in soompi when you need one???? :tongue:

3 hours ago, meny14 said:

What Wooki did 

See, it's not just about what Wookie did. It's about what Hyunie did and Wookie did and... subtle things (and subtle movements...), but you know...

Ouch, it's so frustrating that we cannot describe this bts in detail because of the copyright, but maybe it's for the best because (I speak for myself, but from what I've read here I guess everyone else who has watched this feels the same?) if we start *really* talking about this part , the risk of  getting carried away  and not meeting the PG15 requirements of the soompi thread is quite high.  Right, chingus?

Not because we are a bunch of pervs (well, a little bit maybe... :lol:) but because we can't unsee what we saw.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And I guess a gif could be made of a particular moment and it probably wouldn't be really suitable for the thread (even if there wasn't the copyright issue). Not to mention that it could contribute to the general global warming because the temperature here might become very hot. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I think that Wookie really summed it up pretty well here:

I know that many of us were hoping that we would get the BTS for the couch scene in the dvd because Wookie's words  (completed with his blushing) intrigued us and got us curious, but  what we got really exceeded our expectations. At least, it exceeded my expectations.   

I would only add/argue that maybe in that scene EBH was trying to seduce NJW, but in fact NJH wasn't trying to seduce JCW of course.  But that is what clearly happened, and I feel that her being completely unaware of her sexiness, her being completely natural and spontaneous was what truly blew our poor boy away.  He probably didn't see it coming, and he didn't stand a chance. 

Seriously, I am not talking now just about the "byeontae moments"... the couch scene bts are awesome in so many ways, and reading everyone's comments I realize that I was not the only one who felt that this moment was really a milestone and a turning point in the interactions between our couple. Hyunie's  natural charm was so powerful, and whatever resolution he might have had before (to  be playful but keep it professional, to be careful in order to avoid rumors, etc.)  crumbled down there and then.  

Then, of course, in the other bts you see the further progression of their relationship/closeness, but for me witnessing what happened during the filming of the couch scene would be worth the cost of the DVD alone (but of course the fact that we got so much more spazzing material in the D-cut, not limited to the 27 minutes of kiss scenes :wub:, kiss scenes'  bts :wub::wub:, etc. etc. etc. :wub::wub::wub: makes it even better :lol::lol::lol:)

Have a nice day, everyone :heart:

• Like 20
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Baby girl : Chagiya,wait for me .I will ride this bicycle to Cheorwon ! :D

Chagiya : Waaaaiting!! ( give same sparkling eyes with mbc interview ) 

* Turtle couple who loves bicycles :D

credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • LOL 7