Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

9 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Hello, ladies. Just wanted to share my thoughts after watching the couple disc. Note that I have not delved into the infamous 27 minutes kiss scene aside from the snippets shared in IG. We all know it's daebak and I don't know the effect it will have upon me so I'm saving myself the trouble first. Let's leave that to tonight so wish my hubby goodluck as he might have himself a byeontae kitten beside him tonight. 

The dcut is worth every penny and the drama's gift to its supporters and shippers alike. You get to understand and appreciate what went behind the scenes and the efforts put in by everyone in the show. Each scene was a collaboration of actors and pd nim that's why everything turned out beautifully.

Now onto the topic of our beloved NamJi. I can honestly say that the dcut was a revelation. Take it with a grain of salt as I had been very affected by what I have witnessed. Nam Ji Hyun is a young smart woman who is unassuming and oblivious to her sexyness. She is like a little ball of sunshine with an infectious laugh. Someone innocent but I felt I saw her transform while filming. 
Ji Chang Wook is a man in his prime with his success in the k industry as well as in his personal life. He is a man who has fought for his mother and succeeded. It was a perfect balance for the shows lead stars and boy they surprised everyone with their chemistry. Chemistry that you can taste. 

Case in point, the couch scene where we saw wookie blushing and acting like a giddy teenager with a huge grin on his face during the presscon interview. That same couch scene is GOLD in the dcut. Unfortunately, due to copyrights, let your imaginations run wild. Subtle moves between a man in his prime and an innocent, unassuming, oblivious woman which set my phone on fire! 

The dcut showed me wookie's and hyunnie's relationship transformation. I'm not saying they are currently dating but I'm really hoping they take whatever they have to the next level. That's the reason why I'm here for in the first place. I saw them friendly with each other trying to break the ice during the beginning and then got thrown in the water with the kiss scenes and bed scenes once they were comfortable and then got intimate towards the end hence not much words were needed between the two but contented with eye talking and simply hovering beside each other. 

It now made sense why they highly think of each other post sp because for me they were each other's comfort. Hyunnie is really a muse supporting wookie and wookie had found a match with Hyunnie. They simply clicked and connected with each other as I've witnessed in the dcut. 

Sorry for the long post dearies. My shipper heart is simply  overflowing because of NamJi. 

Thank you so much for your beautiful post. You have highlighted many things I wanted to say, but since I am struggling to find the time to write proper posts here I am grateful that others get to share their thoughts on the D-cut, and I would like to at least mention that I agree with everyting you have  written.

Soompi allows me to give just one heart to your post, but here there are more: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Let's just say that Hyuni was just doing her job innocently, she was merely doing what was required of the scene but Wookie was caught off guard and was awakened :D by her beauty, how close their faces were and the way she was positioned. There was some awakening of feelings LMAO!!!!

You just summed it up perfectly, dear!!  :lol::wub::D

@babyval22 brilliant! :DYour gifs are so  spot on!

NamJi's hand holding is :wub: We knew it before, and we know it even more now. Can I just add one more image borrowed from the net because I personally adore these moments too (again, not totally new/exclusive of the d-cut) ? Here...

FARE_DEL_BENE.jpg

Good night / morning / afternoon chingus! :heart: 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

@minyakisya23  thanks for confirming the lip biting.  I thought I was delirious and seeing things.  If you started with the 27 min kiss cut, I’m going to have to warn you that lip biting is pretty tame compared to the other BTS. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, minyakisya23 said:

Just saw the DCut ver of court kiss scene and I CANT BELIEVE HE REALLY BITE HER LIPS!:astonished: WITH.THAT.CHEEKY.SMILE.ON.HIS.FACE:bawling:

Hahaha COURT KISS made me died  in Namji heaven & COUCH bts made my BYEONTAE mode ON :tongue::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

@babyval22 brilliant! :DYour gifs are so  spot on!

NamJi's hand holding is :wub: We knew it before, and we know it even more now. Can I just add one more image borrowed from the net because I personally adore these moments too (again, not totally new/exclusive of the d-cut) ? Here...

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

giphy.gif

giphy-151.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha COURT KISS made me died  in Namji heaven & COUCH bts made my BYEONTAE mode ON :tongue::lol::lol::lol:

Lol.....to quote No Ji Wook....our thoughts are Dirty, but pretty! :lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something simila

Annnnnnd he not only did it ONCE ! :lol:

• Like 20

43 minutes ago, luvforever said:

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

Like Wookie already touched Hyunnie's under chin in drama:heart:

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Ahh yes thank you for reminding me about that scene. Now we know he has a thing for her chin.

Haha.. counting:

1. Neck tie scene bts

2. Post njw’s confession bts

Either PDnim or writer-nim likes it so much they added in to the scene. 

Hyunnie’s so cute here too.. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Haha.. counting:

1. Neck tie scene bts

Either PDnim or writer-nim likes it so much they added in to the scene. 

Hyunnie’s so cute here too.. 

3. Piggyback ride scene with matching grabbing hands while heading to the room bts:D 

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Haha.. counting:

1. Neck tie scene bts

3. NJW gave a piggyback ride to her bedroom while EBH sprained her ankle (touched TWICE):heart: :heart:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, luvforever said:

3. Piggyback ride scene with matching grabbing hands while heading to the room bts:D 

Waaah orabeoni has obsessed by Hyunni chin...  Haha

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Hahahahaha! You guys are so cute! Getting the hang of it already! Teeheehee. 

5 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

^ were they in the couple bts or included in cast bts?

What is dearie? Dun really get ur question..(:

• Like 8