Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pauliza

    3708

  • masthu

    2236

  • lovethatlook

    1589

  • babyval22

    1394

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Ceci interview translation: The office is full of Nam Ji Hyun’s voice during the photoshoot. It seems like she may explode into giggles anytime. Her mouth is upturned, and she indeed often laugh

43 minutes ago, luvforever said:

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

Like Wookie already touched Hyunnie's under chin in drama:heart:

 

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Ahh yes thank you for reminding me about that scene. Now we know he has a thing for her chin.

 

 

Haha.. counting:

1. Neck tie scene bts

2. Post njw’s confession bts

 

Either PDnim or writer-nim likes it so much they added in to the scene. 

Hyunnie’s so cute here too.. 

  • Like 17
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Haha.. counting:

1. Neck tie scene bts

2. Post njw’s confession bts

 

Either PDnim or writer-nim likes it so much they added in to the scene. 

Hyunnie’s so cute here too.. 

3. Piggyback ride scene with matching grabbing hands while heading to the room bts:D 

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahaha! You guys are so cute! Getting the hang of it already! Teeheehee. 

 

5 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

^ were they in the couple bts or included in cast bts?

 

 

 

What is dearie? Dun really get ur question..(:

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luvforever said:

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

 

My favourite moment is when he imitated that 'heol' in a cutest way possible.. :wub:

  • Like 22
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I  read somewhere,somebody spotted Hyunnie at Wookie's  military base .Hopefully this is not a fake news :D.Take it with a grain of salt (although I personally can not hehehe)

 

chingu... i'm keeping my rational at this time until it is confirmed (i'm trying my very best :D) but just to share my SS shipping experience, there were a number of sighting that the Songs were dating, no pics came out ever (until they were getting married), no confirmation but as it turned out ALL THOSE WERE TRUE AFTER ALL. this is definitely a heart warming news (although unconfirmed) and like a cherry on top since the DVD was out. Happy sailing!!

  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ss1504 said:

 

My favourite moment is when he imitated that 'heol' in a cutest way possible.. :wub:

Too many beautiful moments of them together I can't decide on which one is my favorite. Gosh the way these two make us all feel.

lnpFGjG.gif

  • Like 16
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

 

those hand holding bts you were describing, all of them in the couple discs? :)

 

Yup! Hahahaha. 

 

Kiyaaaaaaah! @pauliza chincha? Gahh. Although since its hearsay.. i will take it with a pinch of salt.. but gah.. this isnt the only thing i heard about them in ninja mode though. Heard about some chinese fans spotting them tog too. But all these are just simply hearsay only. Nothing credible yet so just read and forget! Hahahaah

  • Like 12
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

 

Yup! Hahahaha. 

 

Kiyaaaaaaah! @pauliza chincha? Gahh. Although since its hearsay.. i will take it with a pinch of salt.. but gah.. this isnt the only thing i heard about them in ninja mode though. Heard about some chinese fans spotting them tog too. But all these are just simply hearsay only. Nothing credible yet so just read and forget! Hahahaah

 

I can't promise that i can forget chingu :D

  • Like 6
  • LOL 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...