Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

2 hours ago, masthu said:

If the Almighty wills he's saving the bridal style for their future :wub:

They did have bridal carry /bridal lift in bts of this scene :D

• Like 14

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

so im watching the special and disk 15 and 16 again before i give you guys my final take on them and also some details.

for those who dont have the DVD to illl let you guys know few things. 

things i noticed:

1. Wookie is well aware of the camera that is being filmed for the DCUT. so does hyunnie but more wookie. (this is prob why they are still careful) 

2. wookie mimicks (copies) a lot what hyunnie does. its cute. when she is stretching he starts to do the same. so cute!!!

3. they talk mostly about the scene they are about to do and have a very good understanding when they practice the lines and such. but sometimes you can hear them talking about non work related. about shows and other little things.

4. he for sure takes care of her. it seems so natural. sometimes i think hmm maybe im wrong that they have something going on but when you watch certain scenes or what they say makes me think....noooo they must have feelings for each other. he is too extra with this co-star. 

5. wookie and hyunni and the director have a very good relationship. 

6. the first disk in the special disk is where some of the cast members are watching clips together and talking about it. at one scene the actor (killer actor) makes a comment about dating or wookie and hyunnie?? i have to rewatch this part. thought that was an interesting comment he made. ill let you know about this as soon as i get to that scene. if someone knows what im talking about please let me know. 

7. speaking about that actor (killer) when you watch him in the special and also some BTS he seems...hmm...a little rude. not sure how to explain. or maybe this is me.

jump in with any of my comments. im watching it for the second time to make sure im being rational now...lol 

Thank you dearie for sharing your initial thought! Don't worry.. all our tots are exactly the same as what we are thinking too. Hehe. As for DH.. well.. let's say the dcut gave us certain revelations. LOL. Can't wait to hear from you! Have fun watching!! Keke.

• Like 15

200w.gif

Hello NamJi world!!! Oooowweee it has been a looooong time! And of course it’s taking me a bit to navigate Soompi world hahaha! But what can call us out from our corners of the world? Only the love and respect of our otp (*cough*cough not to mention some eye catching educational lessons). :ph34r:.... but hello my chingus! It’s been a long time but worth the wait when it comes to our Namji. :D

Here’s looking at you ...

• Like 20

3 hours ago, daloula said:

I have to confess. I used to think that I would have probably moved on from this ship even before I received the dcut then when It didn’t happen I thought watching the dcut would give me a closure and will help me move on. 

Why am I still as crazy about Namji if not more? What am I still doing in this thread?

:bawling:

I have to confess too .Haha I thought I m going to move on after 14August 2017 & I told @songsongdiehard I will watch DOTS  after Wookie's enlistment .Maybe its easier for me to move on from Namji if I ship real couple like song2couple .But today is 27 April 2018 ...I haven't watch Dots ...I Have not properly watch other kdramas  after SP & I m still stuck in this thread :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 14

Hellow chinguyas! I'm so jealous. My broke self can't buy the DVD sets cause they are SO expensive. :bawling:

But anyways, thank you for the chingus who clued us on what is happening. 

Btw, have you seen this? 

• Like 8

i wish i can play the DVD for you guys...like have my phone on the TV and live stream it...lol

im going to continue 2nd time to see if i missed anything. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys. Ive been lurking in this soompi thread since forever. But i cannot lurk anymore seeing how excited u all are in the dcut bts. Since i didnt buy the dvd is there any way i can watch those bts too? I really want to buy it but my broke wallet wont let me :( The videos in instagram have been deleted already:bawling:

• Like 3

Hi Chingus~ i've already appreciated all BTS in Dcut. i fairly content with the huge amount of HONEY to feed my shipper heart. However, i am a little bit disappointed that there are no BTS in below SCENEs

1. Rain Scene (Wookie's smitten eyes and smiley face)

2. EBH love confession scene (i think Hyunnie is so beautiful in this scene) 

3. NJW love confession scene (Did Wookie feel nervous during confession?)

4. Eavesdropping scene (Wookie was so comfortable to lean his cheek on Hyunie's fingers.Or else, his whole body and soul just want to lean on her)

5. Launderette scene (Sweet fingers laced)

6. Behind Ambulance where NJW hugs injured EBH scene (Wookie almost kissed Hyunnie's ear and neck)

7. Given drunk EBH a piggyback ride to home scene (lovely Cheek kiss)

8. Wookie Birthday Party

DLgIB5mVYAAbIY8.jpg&key=9d822d2990559e81

DLgHfVkVYAA-EtG.jpg&key=82d02e3649a8e5db

Spoiler

RO40714053_w1000_h0.JPGRO27367032_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 17

On 4/26/2018 at 1:58 PM, shady01girl said:

so im watching the special and disk 15 and 16 again before i give you guys my final take on them and also some details.

for those who dont have the DVD to illl let you guys know few things. 

things i noticed:

1. Wookie is well aware of the camera that is being filmed for the DCUT. so does hyunnie but more wookie. (this is prob why they are still careful) 

2. wookie mimicks (copies) a lot what hyunnie does. its cute. when she is stretching he starts to do the same. so cute!!!

3. they talk mostly about the scene they are about to do and have a very good understanding when they practice the lines and such. but sometimes you can hear them talking about non work related. about shows and other little things.

4. he for sure takes care of her. it seems so natural. sometimes i think hmm maybe im wrong that they have something going on but when you watch certain scenes or what they say makes me think....noooo they must have feelings for each other. he is too extra with this co-star. 

5. wookie and hyunni and the director have a very good relationship. 

6. the first disk in the special disk is where some of the cast members are watching clips together and talking about it. at one scene the actor (killer actor) makes a comment about dating or wookie and hyunnie?? i have to rewatch this part. thought that was an interesting comment he made. ill let you know about this as soon as i get to that scene. if someone knows what im talking about please let me know. 

7. speaking about that actor (killer) when you watch him in the special and also some BTS he seems...hmm...a little rude. not sure how to explain. or maybe this is me.

jump in with any of my comments. im watching it for the second time to make sure im being rational now...lol 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts unni! Please keep them coming :)

3) There were many  instances where hyuni mirrored wooki. Those are moments that screams real to me

6) Looking forward for your insights with regards to this point :D

7) You aren't alone unni. I just didn't take him seriously but the water bottle scene didn't sit well with me. 

Dh made me want to pull some K2 moves (just kidding lmaoo :lol:) but then I noticing hyuni's reaction that made me hold back and very satisfied. :D You go girl!

At times it felt as if she was giving me the "I'm taken vibe". :wub: Just my take.

Our smile can't change the world, but your smile chages mine :heart:

Caption: Looking at you my moon (namjihyun) This picture since kbs 2014

I just realized they are already look each other when njh singing in front of the stage and njh smile too for him  

Someone tell me if this is true shippers?  :o

• Like 16

On 4/26/2018 at 3:41 PM, pauliza said:

They did have bridal carry /bridal lift in bts of this scene :D

Right unni! It's me trying to be vague. :ph34r::wink:

Omg the feeeeeels...  :heart:

New FMV's for suspicious partners. We really appreciate your hard work! :heart: 

Credit to the owners

• Like 16

2 hours ago, piggieb said:

. Raining Scene (Wookie's smitten eyes and smiley face)

2. EBH love confession scene (i think Hyunnie is so beautiful in this scene) 

3. NJW love confession scene (Did Wookie feel nervous during confession?)

4. Eavesdropping scene (Wookie was so comfortable to lean his cheek on Hyunie's fingers.Or else, his whole body and soul just want to lean on her)

5. Launderette scene (Sweet fingers laced)

6. Behind Ambulance where NJW hugs injured EBH scene (Wookie almost kissed Hyunnie's ear and neck)

7. Given drunk EBH a piggyback ride to home scene (lovely Cheek kiss)

8. Wookie Birthday Party

Hahaha Ikr ..Still lots of bts that we want to see .Can Sbs include it in Suspicious Partner season 2 dvd director cut ? :tongue:  ( 100% hoping & dreaming for SP season 2  ) :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

same scene - wookie orebeoni loves to tease his jihyun yang :heart:

Ji Hyun 's ideal type ~ " Someone who mature but playful " .

Ji Chang Wook's ideal type ~ "A women with fun personality who connects well with me " 

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, daloula said:

A cute update from our girl’s agency:

L.O.V.E. girl ^_^ (coincidentally..was listening to that song from cnblue haha :tongue::lol: )

Hyunni is such a cutie :heart:

• Like 16

16 hours ago, daloula said:

I have to confess. I used to think that I would have probably moved on from this ship even before I received the dcut then when It didn’t happen I thought watching the dcut would give me a closure and will help me move on. 

Why am I still as crazy about Namji if not more? What am I still doing in this thread?

:bawling:

We feel the same way. Hard to crawl out from this craziness 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, daloula said:

A cute update from our girl’s agency:

Ommo ..she is really effortless cute & adorable :D

• Like 19

so i watched the DCUT where the cast were watching the drama to talk about it (2nd time)

and i did hear it right.

they are talking and at one part they are saying hyunnie should call "oppa" not sure who they are referring to but in my mind im going to pretend its wookie in the army. 

and in the scene where Hyunnies character was waiting for wookie to come home after dropping his ex off the killer character says to her you meant you really liked him in that scene right?? and hyunnie says aigoo no no...but laughing....aaahhh i need to rewatch this to make sure...lol

and also hyunnie mentioned that the suit that wookie was wearing when he caught his ex and his friend in the room was the same suit that he wore when his ex showed up at his house in the morning. its the scene where hyunnie pretends to be his GF. 

Hyunnie said that she doesnt think a lot of people noticed it but its the same suit he wore on purpose. if you missed this part check it out again. =P

ok back to work 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2