[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, stucked said:

*whispers*... how shameless? Please e l a b o r a t e. *coughs*

We NEED a blow by blow account of the said shamelessness of this couple of ours..

We. Need. It. :wink:

Pffft... LOL

Lmao welcome back captain. I can’t elaborate without taking the risk of getting our thread raided by mods and maybe even closed :lol:

• Like 16

On 27/04/2018 at 4:09 PM, masthu said:

Caption: Looking at you my moon (namjihyun) This picture since kbs 2014

I just realized they are already look each other when njh singing in front of the stage and njh smile too for him  

Someone tell me if this is true shippers?  :o

We will never know dearie.. hahha. Although considering the time frame.. hahha. I would take it as a coincidence! Heheh. 

19 hours ago, shady01girl said:

so i watched the DCUT where the cast were watching the drama to talk about it (2nd time)

and i did hear it right.

they are talking and at one part they are saying hyunnie should call "oppa" not sure who they are referring to but in my mind im going to pretend its wookie in the army. 

and in the scene where Hyunnies character was waiting for wookie to come home after dropping his ex off the killer character says to her you meant you really liked him in that scene right?? and hyunnie says aigoo no no...but laughing....aaahhh i need to rewatch this to make sure...lol

and also hyunnie mentioned that the suit that wookie was wearing when he caught his ex and his friend in the room was the same suit that he wore when his ex showed up at his house in the morning. its the scene where hyunnie pretends to be his GF. 

Hyunnie said that she doesnt think a lot of people noticed it but its the same suit he wore on purpose. if you missed this part check it out again. =P

ok back to work 

LOL. Honestly i think from the dcut and mbc interview and sbs catch bts and etc, the team all referred to wookie when they mentioned oppa to hyunni. Its pretty obvious actually from the way wookie referred himself as her oppa, not only in the mbc interview but in the dcut too, to the way pd won't say changwook or jiwook whenever they were discussing abt a scene to hyunni but oppa and etc. Hehehe. 

And the suit.. chincha? Wow. No one would link that and that together but yet it was purposely done. Wonder what was the purpose of it. Hehe. 

9 hours ago, shady01girl said:

hope you guys dont mind me coming back and forth and making comments about the Dcuts. if you're getting annoyed let me know and ill stop.

i forgot to mention that during the cast talk about the drama that originally Mr. Bang was suppose to die but his character was loved by so many fans that they kept him alive. cute right...lol so instead they just had his character stabbed and come back =)

Thank god they didn't kill him character.. oh wait.. so it means that they are aware of feedback and fan reaction from the drama... no wonder writer nim gave us the reaction needed from BH. Hahaha and in the SP drama thread, we still speculated that writer nim is lurking around. Hahahah. 

@stucked Welcome back captain! The moment you are back, the sharks appeared! Hahahha. We definitely need them occasionally when the flies appear. Hahahha! 

2 hours ago, dreamyme said:

Omo yeah i noticed it too, it was after Mr Bang asked hyunie a question which i understood with my limited korean as whether she ever heard someone said i like you to her in real life in which she replied she hasn't but then CTJ said in a teasing manner "hasn't you heard it before? 'Oppa' called you and said i like you"...when hyunnie said i never received that phone call CTJ replied "really? you should call me during chuseok or something"... 'oppa' here could mean CTJ himself but seeing how flustered hyunnie was, it could be the other 'oppa':blush::blush:  

From here i can see that they really like to tease each other and they might know whos dating who because based on my understanding, during early in the commentary when hyunnie asked something about relationship related to the drama and the pd told her to asked CTJ where he replied he don't know bcoz he never been in a relationship before which is a lie when we all know by now that he's been dating PSH haha 

I also noticed that during the commentary hyunnie commented a lot on wookie's part which shows that just how much they shared during the filming. :heart::heart:

Teeheehee! I'm loving this analysis! Hahahahha. And knowing now how CTJ was already dating PSH.... kekeke. He definitely wasn't referring to himself for oppa. And i think hyunni commented alot for wookie part is also to make up for his absence too. Plus, she was kind of leading the commentary too. Keke. 

• Like 24

6 hours ago, dreamyme said:

Omo yeah i noticed it too, it was after Mr Bang asked hyunie a question which i understood with my limited korean as whether she ever heard someone said i like you to her in real life in which she replied she hasn't but then CTJ said in a teasing manner "hasn't you heard it before? 'Oppa' called you and said i like you"...when hyunnie said i never received that phone call CTJ replied "really? you should call me during chuseok or something"... 'oppa' here could mean CTJ himself but seeing how flustered hyunnie was, it could be the other 'oppa':blush::blush:  

From here i can see that they really like to tease each other and they might know whos dating who because based on my understanding, during early in the commentary when hyunnie asked something about relationship related to the drama and the pd told her to asked CTJ where he replied he don't know bcoz he never been in a relationship before which is a lie when we all know by now that he's been dating PSH haha 

I also noticed that during the commentary hyunnie commented a lot on wookie's part which shows that just how much they shared during the filming. :heart::heart:

oooh... i like what i'm reading here. i've wondered why CTJ turned down role opposite Hyuni when they are obviously friends... but then of course, he does not want to have a kiss scene with Hyuni because Wook is CTJ's friend 1st. Can't be kissing friend's girl even if it's just plain acting. That ain't just right, he should be watching her on Wook's behalf LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

On 4/28/2018 at 2:51 AM, stucked said:

*whispers*... how shameless? Please e l a b o r a t e. *coughs*

We NEED a blow by blow account of the said shamelessness of this couple of ours..

We. Need. It. :wink:

Pffft... LOL

Hello captain!  Good to have you back with your shark! :D

Since your asked how shameless uri otp were... *whispers back* Well they were beautifully and wildly shameless! lmaoo :lol: :heart: 

We just love them to bits!  :heart:

They definitely are our shameless couple. I'm losing count of all the shameless moments and we are still counting. I wonder where we would end up lmaoo *runs away*

Here’s a small demo :ph34r: from what we've got already . *faints*

TuiokRx.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ew4m0ak5n5wk

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

41 minutes ago, daloula said:

We are blessed these days.

Lovely Hyuniii looking so fresh^_^

OT: Off to opening mah Dcut..which I have gotten  only last Thursday after being held for Customs examination (sorry to have let you stayed there for 2 weeks hah -_- ) But when they opened the package in front of me..and saw the dvd cover pic..Hyuni and Wookies smile just lit me up. ^_^ And told myself..ah this is it really :lol: Good luck to me haha :tongue::lol:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

OT: Off to opening mah Dcut..which I have gotten  only last Thursday after being held for Customs examination (sorry to have let you stayed there for 2 weeks hah -_- ) But when they opened the package in front of me..and saw the dvd cover pic..Hyuni and Wookies smile just lit me up. ^_^ And told myself..ah this is it really :lol: Good luck to me haha :tongue::lol:

Have fun, dearie! Make sure you have a fan at hand or the air conditioning swiched on when you watch some parts (I think you already know which ones, based on the comments here:tongue:) and try not to be overwhelmed by the overdose of NamJi sweetness and cuteness for other parts :wub: . And when you  need to stop and come up for air, please don't forget to get back here and share your comments!  :D^_^

@stucked Yay! Our favorite shark is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome home, it's nice to have you back here :D

@MoonlightSerenade: welcome back to you as well!  We missed you. And  especially recently... watching some parts of the D-cut, many times my thoughts went to you and the rest of the byeontae squad :lol: Too bad that because of the copyright it's difficult to comment properly and you won't be able to share all your thoughts with us :wink::lol::ph34r:

@luvforever : noticed that bandaid on Hyunie's arm too, but I guess and hope it's only a minor injury!

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

On 26/4/2018 at 3:58 PM, shady01girl said:

so im watching the special and disk 15 and 16 again before i give you guys my final take on them and also some details.

for those who dont have the DVD to illl let you guys know few things. 

things i noticed:

1. Wookie is well aware of the camera that is being filmed for the DCUT. so does hyunnie but more wookie. (this is prob why they are still careful) 

2. wookie mimicks (copies) a lot what hyunnie does. its cute. when she is stretching he starts to do the same. so cute!!!

3. they talk mostly about the scene they are about to do and have a very good understanding when they practice the lines and such. but sometimes you can hear them talking about non work related. about shows and other little things.

4. he for sure takes care of her. it seems so natural. sometimes i think hmm maybe im wrong that they have something going on but when you watch certain scenes or what they say makes me think....noooo they must have feelings for each other. he is too extra with this co-star. 

5. wookie and hyunni and the director have a very good relationship. 

6. the first disk in the special disk is where some of the cast members are watching clips together and talking about it. at one scene the actor (killer actor) makes a comment about dating or wookie and hyunnie?? i have to rewatch this part. thought that was an interesting comment he made. ill let you know about this as soon as i get to that scene. if someone knows what im talking about please let me know. 

7. speaking about that actor (killer) when you watch him in the special and also some BTS he seems...hmm...a little rude. not sure how to explain. or maybe this is me.

jump in with any of my comments. im watching it for the second time to make sure im being rational now...lol 

Thank you so much for this and the other insights you are sharing with us! :heart:

I am curious  and eager to hear everyone's comments (as much as the copyright issue allows, of course), but since you also understand the language (and not just the body language - which is  what the majority of us need to rely on for the most part :tongue:) your comments are especially helpful for me/us. 

And I am glad that so far you are confirming the impressions I had :wink:

As to DongHa (the killer), I have to confess I really didn't know what to think based on what I saw and the little I understood of the commentary... I kept getting not-so-good vibes, but I wondered if I was only projecting the character he played on him, or I thought that maybe he was really not used to doing the commentary and quite unconfortable. But it seems that  many of us are a bit perplexed after all?

Then (it was in another post, but...) thanks a lot for the explanation about Mr. Bang, 'cause I had completely missed that part. So happy they choose not to kill him off, because he was really a great character and loved by all the viewers I think. And I have to say that seeing the actor tearing up while watching some scenes for the commentary, and in particular the scene in the park when JW runs to  BH and asks her to like him back immediately, made me love him even more.  

On 26/4/2018 at 9:21 PM, daloula said:

I have to confess. I used to think that I would have probably moved on from this ship even before I received the dcut then when It didn’t happen I thought watching the dcut would give me a closure and will help me move on. 

Why am I still as crazy about Namji if not more? What am I still doing in this thread?

:bawling:

On 27/4/2018 at 1:07 AM, pauliza said:

I have to confess too .Haha I thought I m going to move on after 14August 2017 & I told @songsongdiehard I will watch DOTS  after Wookie's enlistment .Maybe its easier for me to move on from Namji if I ship real couple like song2couple .But today is 27 April 2018 ...I haven't watch Dots ...I Have not properly watch other kdramas  after SP & I m still stuck in this thread :lol:

Same! If it's of any consolation, you are not alone. Which means that at least you get to spazz with me and the other bunch of incurable NamJi addicts :lol: It would be worse if you were so crazy about NamJi and had no one to talk to, right? :tongue:

I admit that one of  the main reasons why I  seldom buy  drama d-cuts is that by the time the d-cut is in my hands, my interested has mostly faded /  I am engrossed with something else. This happened also with the latest d-cut I bought before the SP one: I had been so excited when I had placed the order in 2016, but it arrived last year when my life had already been taken over by  NamJi, this thread, the  NamJi vids constantly replayed on YT, etc. so i barely spared that DVD a glance. I was expecting the same to happen again this time, but nope. I never left this thread in all these months, my love and  addiction (cough) interest for our otp never faltered or decreased...  and now  I feel the D-cut has enough  :wub::wub::wub: NamJi stuff to feed my shipper heart at least till May 2019, and then we'll see what happens when Wookie is done with his MS. For the time being, I don't see for myself a way out of this madness. :crazy::wub::lol:

On 27/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, daloula said:

After watching the dcut, I want to add a new appellation for this pair: Shameless couple 

:lol:

The more I watch the Dcut and replay some parts in particular, the more I have to agree with you that this nickname suits them perfectly :lol::lol::lol: They really are! But this is one more reason for us to love them, isn't it? :wub::tongue:

Wookie... maybe we had seen hints before so it's not a complete surprise. But shameless Hyunie  is GOLD.  :lol: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 11

22 hours ago, achinawa said:

I hope you have been enjoying your dcut just fine! I'm like only halfway through properly watching disc 15 part 2 before RL keeps on sucking me back. Gosh. What i would love to bask in namji loveliness all day~ :wub:

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I think we are all quite happy (and this is probably an understatement :wink:) about the BTS for the 3rd kiss > bed scene, but at the same time we would have loved to see more, more, more... (I am not the only one, am I ? :lol:)

Well, about this part, after watching the D-cut I can't help wishing that they had included  also the conversation they had to switch from the kiss on the cheek (the morning after), that seemed to be the first idea for this scene,  to the kiss on the shoulder that was aired. I think that one of the reasons could be that the movement required for JW to get to kiss BH's cheek did not look very smooth in the rehearsal. But still I am curious, also because the first version  (kiss on the cheek) probably looked more sweet and romantic, while the final version (kiss on the shoulder) definitely gave a more sensual vibe.  

In the light of the discussion between NamJi and pdnim  about the part when they enter BH's room and land on the bed that - at least from what I got - was absolutely incredible and hilarious (I can only describe it like this: :lol::wub::lol::wub::lol:), I can only wish we could have witnessed the same kind of discussion for the morning after. It probably had even more gems :lol:.

But it's ok after all. I am more than happy with what we got.

Still, let me say that we should kidnap the blanket and interrogate it. :ph34r::tongue::ph34r:

If we can't get the blanket to talk, the fan might do in  its place. :lol:  But I would prefer the blanket anyway. :tongue:

I know right.. it would be so interesting to know what was discussed but knowing namji.. LOL.. it prolly wasn't even fit for dcut ears hence we don't get to hear it. *chants pg15* KEKEKEKE. But honestly, that kiss on the cheek looked hotter to me than the kiss on the shoulder that we got, prolly due to the overpowering nature of wookie's body. LMAO. Namji have totally completely destroyed my last shred of innocence. I BLAME NO ONE ELSE BUT THEM! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13