Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

I  read somewhere,somebody spotted Hyunnie at Wookie's  military base .Hopefully this is not a fake news :D.Take it with a grain of salt (although I personally can not hehehe)

• Like 24

3 hours ago, luvforever said:

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

My favourite moment is when he imitated that 'heol' in a cutest way possible.. :wub:

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I  read somewhere,somebody spotted Hyunnie at Wookie's  military base .Hopefully this is not a fake news :D.Take it with a grain of salt (although I personally can not hehehe)

chingu... i'm keeping my rational at this time until it is confirmed (i'm trying my very best :D) but just to share my SS shipping experience, there were a number of sighting that the Songs were dating, no pics came out ever (until they were getting married), no confirmation but as it turned out ALL THOSE WERE TRUE AFTER ALL. this is definitely a heart warming news (although unconfirmed) and like a cherry on top since the DVD was out. Happy sailing!!

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, ss1504 said:

My favourite moment is when he imitated that 'heol' in a cutest way possible.. :wub:

Too many beautiful moments of them together I can't decide on which one is my favorite. Gosh the way these two make us all feel.

lnpFGjG.gif

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

those hand holding bts you were describing, all of them in the couple discs? :)

Yup! Hahahaha. 

Kiyaaaaaaah! @pauliza chincha? Gahh. Although since its hearsay.. i will take it with a pinch of salt.. but gah.. this isnt the only thing i heard about them in ninja mode though. Heard about some chinese fans spotting them tog too. But all these are just simply hearsay only. Nothing credible yet so just read and forget! Hahahaah

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yup! Hahahaha. 

Kiyaaaaaaah! @pauliza chincha? Gahh. Although since its hearsay.. i will take it with a pinch of salt.. but gah.. this isnt the only thing i heard about them in ninja mode though. Heard about some chinese fans spotting them tog too. But all these are just simply hearsay only. Nothing credible yet so just read and forget! Hahahaah

I can't promise that i can forget chingu :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

As a rational shipper I’ll try to keep my rational approach of shipping and just forget about those sighting rumors until anything is really confirmed between the two. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 9

Chingus~ anybody help me?

i bought the Dcut blu-ray version but i can't find the hidden Easter egg Video Clip.

is it only in DVD version?:bawling:

8 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

just press the right button when you're on the main menu.

Thank you very much:grin:

OMG~ i can't wait to run back home

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

OMG where wheree

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 3:07 AM, meny14 said:

What Wooki did 

Hi dearie! Just Like @midorinokerochan unni mentioned it is indeed frustrating to discuss our thoughts in a vague way in order to protect our thread from violating copyright issues.

I hope you you would understand as to why we are not at liberty to answer your question chingu. 

On 4/25/2018 at 5:21 AM, Harry97 said:

@masthu  It's funny how we were talking about flies few days back and they came out right when we expected them too. Lol Dcut must have really aroused some curiosity .  Lets not forget the fanning scene they looked like they could spend another day on that bed:D and protective JCW is the best.:wub:.  Namji really gave me domestic vibes. In few scenes they looked like newly wed couple:blush:

Isn't it daebak that we shippers can predict the arrival of flies chiinguya lmaoo! :lol: 

Exactly! Protective wookie is jjang. He didn't just protect her once but did it in several occasions. 

Don't we guys know why he didn't let her have the fan in the morning  after ? :tongue::wink:

I chincha kennut with these two! Can they just get married already!! :heart:

• Like 13

On 4/26/2018 at 3:22 AM, pauliza said:

Why am I not surprised? lol Fake news or click bait my gut tells me that hyuni visited wookie already. She's the type to keep her promise. Just by looking at her SBS awards speech we'll know how much she misses him. Remember that tremble in her voice (as if she was trying hard to not cry) when she mentioned changwookie oraboni and she was tearing up big time.

She's a namgoner man. Namgoner definitely would have met Jigoner at his base :wub: 

On 4/25/2018 at 11:46 PM, luvforever said:

One of my favorite moments is whenever he finds her cute he can't help himself but does something similar:wub: (sorry couldn't find a gif that's the same as what he usually do)

When he finds her cute he aims for the chin :wub:

When he finds her sexy he aims for the neck :wub:  (not once but twice) :D

giphy-151.gif&key=b29712453cc32b3e31d108

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSgO53huafMBh-Hw_X-3t

5bf33781248147a74899c99521c5161e.jpg

14d6d67666450bc373472fa9c8462e84.jpg

ctto

• Like 14

OMG, You guys!! Stop it!

You all make me wanna stay home re-watch Disc 1 again and again!

LOL

• LOL 16

On 4/26/2018 at 12:40 AM, piggieb said:

3. NJW gave a piggyback ride to her bedroom while EBH sprained her ankle (touched TWICE):heart: :heart:

I love our piggy back adlib. :heart:

If the Almighty wills he's saving the bridal style for their future :wub:

64452612-groom-carrying-bride-outdoors-a

ctto

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

I think we will never know if hyunnie really visited wookie or those are just rumors. I'm torn between knowing the real status of these two and seeing a pic of them out together or just let them date in secret or quietly. argh. its so hard. hahahaha in the end, we r just fans and they dont have the obligation to let us know everything they do but nonetheless we will still support them along the way!! i think we are stucked (maybe thats why our founder was named @stucked lol we miss you here) with them forever! 

• Like 18
  • LOL 4

so im watching the special and disk 15 and 16 again before i give you guys my final take on them and also some details.

for those who dont have the DVD to illl let you guys know few things. 

things i noticed:

1. Wookie is well aware of the camera that is being filmed for the DCUT. so does hyunnie but more wookie. (this is prob why they are still careful) 

2. wookie mimicks (copies) a lot what hyunnie does. its cute. when she is stretching he starts to do the same. so cute!!!

3. they talk mostly about the scene they are about to do and have a very good understanding when they practice the lines and such. but sometimes you can hear them talking about non work related. about shows and other little things.

4. he for sure takes care of her. it seems so natural. sometimes i think hmm maybe im wrong that they have something going on but when you watch certain scenes or what they say makes me think....noooo they must have feelings for each other. he is too extra with this co-star. 

5. wookie and hyunni and the director have a very good relationship. 

6. the first disk in the special disk is where some of the cast members are watching clips together and talking about it. at one scene the actor (killer actor) makes a comment about dating or wookie and hyunnie?? i have to rewatch this part. thought that was an interesting comment he made. ill let you know about this as soon as i get to that scene. if someone knows what im talking about please let me know. 

7. speaking about that actor (killer) when you watch him in the special and also some BTS he seems...hmm...a little rude. not sure how to explain. or maybe this is me.

jump in with any of my comments. im watching it for the second time to make sure im being rational now...lol 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 10