[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Plethora di Eros The cutting of the tail is one of the most poignant in TMOPB.  Have you seen the BTS for it? 

Thank you everyone, I'm so glad i found this forum. 

Yes I did, Thanks. When i saw it...I'm even more impressed. Too bad the filters was too strong not to see it. I can't imagine how I will react if I saw this in the series (actually I do but you can probably imagine what..)

14 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

No matter how many times I watch this,  I'm sure to shed tears :bawling: Just too much for my little :heartbreak:

This was also one of my favourite scene together with the OST Even If There's No Possibility. 

That scene is so powerful. The acting, the scene, the dialogues, the music. Kudos to the director, musical scoring and of course to the actors. I think this is the reason why I kept watching EL is because of this impressive scene. I feel like I'm a masochist to keep on watching this and tears me up. But they're just too good! All the little nuances they made is sooo natural. The lyrics of the song Even if there's no Possibility is too poignant..i just have to hear the first few bars of the song and it already makes me sad...:please:

If fans are sceptical about GWG's acting, this is one of his breakthrough moments. Reba's acting was superb too. Full of mixed emotions: flirty, melancholic, sweet and heartbroken but she was so subtle especially when she was making joke abt his mortal looks but you can see tears slowly dripping from her eyes. I think that was my cue too to  :bawling::lol:

Another scene for me that was so heartbreaking was the final scene of King Song Xuanre in mortal realm in ELD. He was asking his eunuch to make the room brighter despite all candles were lit in broad daylight. When asked why, I tear up when he said "Make it brighter, then I can see Xiaojiu's face clearly".

Spoiler

3635280af6f587702bf53a2e345f0104fc3dfd3c

8950c163bd062cb63f4802f1a610acee9db01d0d

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

My gripe is that the tears of DH in TMOPB didn't make the final edit. :( Nonetheless, this is one of the scenes in TMOPB that makes the show unforgettable. IMO, it is second only to that barefoot walk of Bai Qian to Zhuxian terrace.

I like how expressive Vengo's eyes are for this scene.

Agree. The filters are way too strong. Again for me, in acting - less is more. No dramatic nor hysterical scenes. The most powerful acting is done through the eyes with subtle movements and with just a few but memorable lines. The screenplay in these two series is sooo good. Even though they haven't got the right yet to pillowbook, the way they tweaked the story of FJ and DH in EL was even more memorable. Though I watched the whole EL series, the second leads made a significant impact to me. They're equally beautiful and good. You can't love DH without loving FJ and vice-versa. Most of the dramas/movies I've seen, the other lead weighs more than the other (perhaps because of the character, the acting, the looks, etc). This is the first time that I love the character/leads equally.

What GWG need is a break:  a good material and great director to showcase his talent. As previously mentioned, the casting for ELD was supposed to be changed. But the universe conspire and found a gem with this CP.  Ironically, their own management kept on looking the right pairing for them to make it big not knowing that the perfect match is right within their eyes. They're a goldmine waiting to happen and if I were them, I'll strike while the iron is hot.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 2

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

This was also one of my favourite scene together with the OST Even If There's No Possibility. 

Agree :tears:

Someone made the video clip that I think it is so complimenting the lyrics. And everytime I watch it, escpecialy using headset , the tears will always say hello :bawling: 

Spoiler

If there is no possibility VC

@Plethora di Eros mybe I am a massocist my self lol:joy: Bcz i keep on watching it again n again.

Edited by SnowBell14
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, Plethora di Eros said:

No dramatic nor hysterical scenes. The most powerful acting is done through the eyes with subtle movements and with just a few but memorable lines.

I so agree with you here! Unless the script actually requires it, I find it hard to tolerate overly dramatic or hysterical scenes. 

Emperor Song in TMOPB cried at the hut they took shelter into after they were ambushed. It's just too dark though, and it can be easily missed unless one really looks.

Same with ELOD, too much smoke effects at the final battle. If it was a little lesser, it would have been much better.

The way they looked at each other when FJ arrived at the battle scene, the haunted way DH looked at her when he saw her there outside the starlight ward...:tears:

• Sad 1
  • Love 3

On 11/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, MayanEcho said:

My gripe is that the tears of DH in TMOPB didn't make the final edit. :( Nonetheless, this is one of the scenes in TMOPB that makes the show unforgettable. IMO, it is second only to that barefoot walk of Bai Qian to Zhuxian terrace.

I like how expressive Vengo's eyes are for this scene.

And I also remember he was being teased by RB because his eyebrows were very "expressive"

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 4

20 hours ago, SnowBell14 said:

Agree :tears:

Someone made the video clip that I think it is so complimenting the lyrics. And everytime I watch it, escpecialy using headset , the tears will always say hello :bawling: 

Actually, I have an embarrassing story with that song. I usually listen to music from/to work. I have a playlist of the songs in my phone and one day on my way home from work, i decided to listen while I was on the train and the song "Even if there's no possibility" played. OMG! tears just suddenly gushes from eyes and I can't stop it:sweating:

I'm glad I was wearing my sunnies and facemask, I just pretended I was wiping sweat and fog from my face when in fact I was so embarrased if other passengers will saw my face:loolz:. It was the first time it ever happened to me. That's how powerful that scene and song is to me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Dating coach Irina Baechle, LCSW, tells Bustle. “Your chemistry can be detected by people around you. Seeing you two together makes people giddy.”People notice the spark between you two .expert says

ANALYSIS OF A DELULU MIND
In late 2019, a very popular Korean drama called Crash Landing On You was aired starring Hyun Bin (Capt Ri) and Son Ye-Jin (Seri)  (I'm one of their shipper too).

In one of the scenes, the police investigators where trying to understand why a scion of a powerful and wealthy North Korean (Capt Ri) will go and be close to a powerful and extremely wealthy daughter (Seri) in South Korea. They even have to get a psychologists analyzed Capt Ri's behavioral patterns towards Yoon Seri:

• When he is with her, the centre of his torso faces her 90% of the time.
People, especially men, tend to turn their bodies in the direction of the one they desire the most. If you are standing in a group and the guy you like is talking to someone else, but keeps his chest — and, more importantly, his feet — turned toward you, that’s a good sign of attraction. Body language researchers say women and men tend to keep their torsos turned toward people they have an attraction to — even if their heads and eyes are directed elsewhere. (source: https://www.wevorce.com/blog/the-body-language-of-love/)

According to the Center for Nonverbal Studies about body orientation: Aiming the upper body conveys greater feelings of liking (any action, movement, or physical stance that indicates comfort, intimacy, or a close relationship between two people, for example, eye contact or touching). 

You can see a lot of videos and photos where GWG always do this with Reba.

• He mirrored her gestures without thinking many times

Mirroring in psychology has a deeper meaning. Whether someone is a friend or a lover, we mimic their words because we feel close to them or want to be closer to them. ... His mirroring of your words may indicate a romantic interest in you, or be indicative of how important you are to him. Either way, word mimicking is indicative of his feelings for you.

Check: https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1246411893998141445

• When men came near her, he blocked her attention and movements repeatedly

You can see a lot of videos and photos where GWG is so protective and discreetly territorial with Reba during the promotion of their early works.

So what is the final analysis?
So the analysis shows that these are the common behaviours of a man who is in love. I love what the chief of police said: "You need an analysis to see that? It's as clear as day"

Too much candies can give you diabetes

After watching their old videos and reading some posts here from backreading (still in page 60), I just love how these two gravitate towards each other. How they close (and even sweet sometimes)  towards each other regardless of the people around them. It only shows how they have their own sweet world and their affectionate actions and glances is as natural as breathing. I just love how professional and committed they are to their craft and still stay real as they are especially to each other. Work is work, do the scenes for the project and spend time with promotions but you can tell how they treat their colleagues - workmates. 

More often, they slipped...a Freudian slip. A fish is caught by its mouth. Remember that BTS in TMPB and ELD when he called her "Baby" (so that's his term of endearment?). And in this BTS, I find it funny he was asking for hug from her and she told him she wants to beat him. He was so cute when he said he wants to beat himself too! But if you look at them closely the way they were looking at each other shows naughtiness and sweetness too :lol: 

https://youtu.be/g2VlTA3Mdiw?list=PL9FZwqRCgVBIKa7QX8y2oMXjHOJ4Ld6-L

No wonder their management, Jaywalk, kept them apart during the recent years especially during the TMPB and ELD days. They are supposed to be the second lead and should be together right? But hey, they were seated apart and in between ZBB or other cast members but they still caught or ended sitting next to each other. My guess is that the management knows how these two will act if you sit them together. If in public they can't help themselves being sweet and affectionate, what more in private right? (How I would love to be a fly in the wall) 

sorry about the long post. I just can't help but share how I love this couple

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3

@Plethora di Eros thanks for sharing your thoughts! Definitely agree that their body language and double standards towards the opposite sex do not lie! As you catch up on the thread, I suspect you will be pleasantly surprised and shocked at the increasingly hard evidence of their 'forbidden love'. This pit is too deep, we can't crawl out of it anymore! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Reba fly alone to Beijing. There is a leak about V going to fly to Harbin Heliongjiang on the 14th for private matter a few days ago but now there is rumor about it's uncertainty. There is also report about outbreak in Shanghai so Reba probably choose to fly to Beijing to be with V. Perfect time to have private gaming lesson from the expert, yes Reba?:joy:

We thought V was going to fly secretly to Shanghai, turn out it's the other way arround. :joy:

What a coincidence V was just finished filming his part on Dream and Glory.

Apparently she's back 2 days ago, but the picture just come out today.

Sneaky Rena:cutekitty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:
Reba fly alone to Beijing. There is a leak about V going to fly to Harbin Heliongjiang on the 14th for private matter a few days ago but now there is rumor about it's uncertainty. There is also report about outbreak in Shanghai so Reba probably choose to fly to Beijing to be with V. Perfect time to have private gaming lesson from the expert, yes Reba?:joy:

Aww thanks for the sugar :eatscookie:

Btw guys, if you hv a weibo account, please vote for GG for best costume drama actor (ELoD) 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/183579825.html?weibo_id=4570093890047611

And also best supporting role actor (Candle in the tomb) http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/183579715.html?weibo_id=4570092883678149

Lets support him :hwaiting:

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Plethora di Eros said:

Too much candies can give you diabetes

After watching their old videos and reading some posts here from backreading (still in page 60), I just love how these two gravitate towards each other. How they close (and even sweet sometimes)  towards each other regardless of the people around them. It only shows how they have their own sweet world and their affectionate actions and glances is as natural as breathing. I just love how professional and committed they are to their craft and still stay real as they are especially to each other. Work is work, do the scenes for the project and spend time with promotions but you can tell how they treat their colleagues - workmates. 

More often, they slipped...a Freudian slip. A fish is caught by its mouth. Remember that BTS in TMPB and ELD when he called her "Baby" (so that's his term of endearment?). And in this BTS, I find it funny he was asking for hug from her and she told him she wants to beat him. He was so cute when he said he wants to beat himself too! But if you look at them closely the way they were looking at each other shows naughtiness and sweetness too :lol: 

https://youtu.be/g2VlTA3Mdiw?list=PL9FZwqRCgVBIKa7QX8y2oMXjHOJ4Ld6-L

No wonder their management, Jaywalk, kept them apart during the recent years especially during the TMPB and ELD days. They are supposed to be the second lead and should be together right? But hey, they were seated apart and in between ZBB or other cast members but they still caught or ended sitting next to each other. My guess is that the management knows how these two will act if you sit them together. If in public they can't help themselves being sweet and affectionate, what more in private right? (How I would love to be a fly in the wall) 

sorry about the long post. I just can't help but share how I love this couple

Love your analysis. In BTS videos, when Vengo and Reba are together, they seem to let down their guard. They become playful with each other, there is no personal space between them and they make heaps of eye contact. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

Delulu me says no. 

Also, she could have chosen a much more recent pic. Out of hundreds she probably had taken, why this pic?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

Delulu me says no. 

Also, she could have chosen a much more recent pic. Out of hundreds she probably had taken, why this pic?

This girl is madly in love with V, i tell you. She has stars in her eyes when she look at him. I can't blame her though. V has everthing a woman can dream for a lover

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4570230104267780

• Like 1
  • Love 3

56 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

This girl is madly in love with V, i tell you. She has stars in her eyes when she look at him. I can't blame her though. V has everthing a woman can dream for a lover

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4570230104267780

So you can change your wechat ID once a year, I just tried it out on my app. But not sure if this app is wechat or not. Chances are low that she didn't change the id because the ending is 88. Haha his birthday 1/16 is in the numbers!

• Like 4

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4571101596749257

V new drama rumor to be starting at the end of this month in Shanghai. Reba's You are my glory will end filming on the 20th December. Both must be happy to be filming in the same city. It'll bring smile to Reba face. She seems didn't enjoy filming YAMG much judging by the bts pics so far. Always look gloomy. Let's wait if we will see her smiling more by the end of this month. No doubt YY Reba shipper will be in ectasy. Thinking it because of her filming with YY. :lol::joy:.

Though we know who have actually bring smile to her face. I mean who's girl in the right mind would be willing to date a man like YY who take himself too seriously as a star. Man can't seem to go anywhere without his entourage always surround him like the 'big star' he is. Or so he thought. 

Sorry i seem can't help my self:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Too quiet here. Time to bring memory back. 

Mirror couple V and Reba:happy2:

Courtesy of too much spending time together

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4515875061587800

Fave candid pics.

Let the eyes speak:cutekitty:

Reba eyes seem to seek his approval here

7eeb7f70ly1gkpsf332jvj20nu0nu409.jpg

Gosh look how lookalike they are. Courtesy of too much 'exchange saliva':omg:.Such a georgeus couple. Look at their legs.

0085jCMoly1gkpunqbtytj30qo18d7a1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3