[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Hahahah reading about these kiss scene and everything... Yes, me too.. I haven't watch LD.. A bit clip i found in ig i think is enough :joy: i hv to admit.. I'm scared watching their kiss scene in LD :lol:  hahaha no offense 

But my personal thought, i think why V didn't perform passionate kiss as requested is, i think he's focusing in Donghua character... He's a heaven emperor.. And ofc the kiss should be respectful and just sweet... Not lustful... 

But LD is a romantic story of young couple.. Though i don't hv experience but i think that's how people in love nowdays...?? :rolleyes:

Hehehe just my opinion 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Hmm... Sorry before for saying this.

I just need to sharing my thoughts.

Because I'm really confused.

I'm Rb's fans.

And then become GuangRe's fans.

And then become V's fans.

So, Rb is #1 bias for me.

V+R can "refuse" Elod director request to have passionate kiss scene.

So why Rb can't request to "REDUCE" kissing+intimate+passionate scene? :D 

I say reduce not refuse for LD.

Because I know she's professional actress.

But, as professional actress she can "refuse" director request in Elod so why can't she req to "reduce" those scene in LD?  :huh:

I know every director has different style and personalities.

But, everything on set can be discuss and compromise.

I follow Korean drama.

And actress can request that thing.

An actor also can request that thing.

I will not say their name. 

I wonder about V's parents reaction watching those scene. Their future daughter-in law. :joy: 

Keep calm Mr and Mrs. Gao :joy:

V & R probably refused to do passionate kissing scenes cause they know their GR fans can’t handle it hahaha. I haven’t seen many kissing scenes of V, but the ones with R looks very natural on screen. I’m talking about their body language and the hand placements when he cups her cheeks or her head/neck.  Like it’s something they do on the daily. Although they’re both professionals, they’re probably  embarrassed to get carried away, they’re probably trying to be careful. Imagine kissing your partner passionately in front of a bunch of people!! All the while in LD, she doesn’t really care cause there’s no feelings there, just another job. 

anyway, enough rambling. Thought I’d drop by and say hi and share my two cents. Hope everyone is having a good day/night so far!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Fong said:

Don't worry, like V says, just endure the heat and it will be over ;)

I, for one, am getting a kick out of all the face match ups that GR fans are posting ever since Rb says her ideal partner also needs to look like her. Hahaha love them.

Let's keep this forum our happy place and share/analyze sugar.

So that's the meaning behind V's weibo msg? :D that's so smart of him :smirk:

Hahah..he sure has a way to send subtle but meaning msg for us. He knows just how much we support him and R :love:

22 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Hmm... Sorry before for saying this.

I just need to sharing my thoughts.

Because I'm really confused.

I'm Rb's fans.

And then become GuangRe's fans.

And then become V's fans.

So, Rb is #1 bias for me.

V+R can "refuse" Elod director request to have passionate kiss scene.

So why Rb can't request to "REDUCE" kissing+intimate+passionate scene? :D 

I say reduce not refuse for LD.

Because I know she's professional actress.

But, as professional actress she can "refuse" director request in Elod so why can't she req to "reduce" those scene in LD?  :huh:

I know every director has different style and personalities.

But, everything on set can be discuss and compromise.

I follow Korean drama.

And actress can request that thing.

An actor also can request that thing.

I will not say their name. 

I wonder about V's parents reaction watching those scene. Their future daughter-in law. :joy: 

Keep calm Mr and Mrs. Gao :joy:

I was similar thoughts as well regarding how much can the actors actually reject certain ideas from directors. 

I guess different dramas have contracts with different T&C. As much as I don't like LD, I enjoy seeing just how cold and double standard our R is with whale boy :lol:

Let's look forward to pick up more dog treats and our new projects from our CP. LD will be history soon. Just a few more episodes :thumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Hahahah reading about these kiss scene and everything... Yes, me too.. I haven't watch LD.. A bit clip i found in ig i think is enough :joy: i hv to admit.. I'm scared watching their kiss scene in LD :lol:  hahaha no offense 

But my personal thought, i think why V didn't perform passionate kiss as requested is, i think he's focusing in Donghua character... He's a heaven emperor.. And ofc the kiss should be respectful and just sweet... Not lustful... 

But LD is a romantic story of young couple.. Though i don't hv experience but i think that's how people in love nowdays...?? :rolleyes:

Hehehe just my opinion 

I personally think DH would be more wild when it comes to intimacy with FJ. He, of course, loves "exploring" his FJ. But if V and R prefers to keep everything cute anf fluffy, then they did a good job :joy:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 3

That's the love rhythm of our CP. They're attracted to each other at first sight but fell in love with their head. How else were they able to take things slowly and steadily through 7-8 years? If it was a quick burning passion, if Rb doesn't have absolute clarity on her ideal man and relationship (which has not changed from the beginning) and is mature beyond her years, if V wasn't so protective and attentive and sweet (tian tian), I don't think we would be able to continue to witness their sugar this long. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, Fong said:

Yay! Guys, V gave us a very very big hint today!

Translation:

"V oasis update at 19:28 (China):

"热点 也 忍着" - "It's a bit hot to suffer:vicx:"
 ___
 When I first saw your update, my attention immediately falls on the "hot (Re) spot" - "热点" and the minutes ending, bro :D.  Just got more news that there will be more episodes added to LD in the morning and in the afternoon he's already "hot" and so has to bear with it !!!

Hints analyzed by admins:

:heart: -- You can see from just  the「hot spots」 - 「熱點」 and the number 19:28 (28 again) (er ba = love (re)ba).

:heart: -- The news of mm drama will add 5 days (7 episodes) to June 21 came at noon.  In the afternoon, gg felt "hot", and showed all kinds of endurance with a "shush icon". 

:heart: -- Gg image used is the picture for Men’s Uno magazine (released on June 3 - R's Birthday).

Another phase of eating hot vinegar from gg again?!  I had known that he would post behind-the-scenes photos when shooting magazines, but this time it couldn't possibly coincide with every detail like that.

Sour always, sour always :phew:,"

I have to say, V is putting in A LOT of effort! He waited for the clock to hit 28 minutes to click the post button, and to add to that, on multiple occasions too! :lol: Love it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

@Shane Tricia Facultad one of the clue is here...  woollen leggings. R is drawing woollen leggings... in europe we wear this woollen leggings as 'underwear' sorry for my direct word...

Ok i will not say anymore as I don't know how to operate 'hidden message' in this forum... this is another sugar for us GuanGre today. Goodnight all and lets endure together for the next 5 days :kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

more ab the summer palace variety show: it's been confirmed rb is not currently filming the show. i'm pretty sure she's filming princess changge but we don't have many paparazzi leaked photos of that so it's hard to tell. they most likely won't show up together on the show 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

Thanks @guguthecat for connecting the dot between her random drawing of the woolen leggings which turned out to be not so random according to V's teasing hahah. I think @LoquatsLove already figured this out which is why she translated it on instagram! Thank you for the translation as always! :wub:

Edit: He sounds like an evil villain, so naughty! :naughty: Sorry Rb, we don't really want to save you.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

So much hidden meanings that I can't wrap my head around it! 

Help! 

Same! I can’t help but think of V with the kind of answers she’s been giving.

She says she doesn’t like dirty, unkempt guys but she will understand if they’re close or if the guy‘s work condition makes him easily dirtied (SCREAMS Zhegu Shao! V’s role in CITT where he hasn’t tidied himself for a few days just to get the role and where he had to roll around dirt many times in the duration of the filming!)

We all know V is totally hygienic, which is why the director of CITT wasn’t able to envision him as Zhegu Shao at first. (Reference: his HC episode)

She says she doesn’t like guys with fat sticking out in their bellies and that the guys shouldn’t be that young. Once again, R solidifies her ideal type as someone who is relatively older than her and someone who’s righteous, filial, and kind.

Well here’s V, a man in his prime thirties with no amount of excess fat in his stomach. Look at that bod!

eaf34ca2af0dd3642500abb6fff5f12b5c83c7b7

We all know V has all of those 3 characteristics, especially being a filial son. He tends to mention his parents a lot in interviews— wishing to travel with them more, loves his mom’s cooking, etc. We can also see his kindness shining through when he’s interacting with Donuts! And those are all just the tip of the iceberg for a man like V. There are plenty of things we don’t see off camera but I think R is already extremely pleased with V’s personality. 

R also mentioned that they have to share 5 physical characteristics. Well, that is quite easy to enumerate!

1. Sharp nose with high bridge

2. Big, double-lidded eyes

3. Fair-skinned

4. Tall (R is 169 cm, V is 191 cm)

5. Having a fit body

And there is no need to go on a speed dating event if you’re already dating someone ;) But honestly, R is in a level where she’s more likely the one being pursued instead of her pursuing anyone so the speed dating thing is really nonsensical. :D

She says she’s been happy lately. Still in honeymoon phase of her marriage life perhaps? (If the 2018 wedding rumors were true.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

LD. What can i say. Even the "intenses kisses" or hugs. I dont believe in  the chemistry between  them. Reba acting is good, both the ML...hate the tone of his voice, the way he walk. He's unrefined. Dijun kisses and Fengju are very reserved because he is an emperor and they must be reserve.  But some seens even if they are very reserved, you can feel the heat between them...there's someting sexy. OMG! I would love to see each other in a futur moderne drama. Maybe the kisses seens would be more intense

And i hated the phone ringning...All the same damed song!!! 

In Guangre de trust!!!!! 110%!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Can someone tell me what is the  serie or the movie we ses V in a taxi with a baby in is harm. At a moment the personne (must be his wife) is in a hospital very hill...he cries a lot in some seens. What is this serie tittle. I would love to look it in english sub if that possible. Or no english sub, i'll event see it. 

Thanks in avance...Love you 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Can someone tell me what is the  serie or the movie we ses V in a taxi with a baby in is harm. At a moment the personne (must be his wife) is in a hospital very hill...he cries a lot in some seens. What is this serie tittle. I would love to look it in english sub if that possible. Or no english sub, i'll event see it. 

Thanks in avance...Love you 

The drama is called “The Ladder of Love”

There are english subtitles available online. Even R is also in the same drama! GR will have cute moments in the episodes 35 & 36 of the drama.

Spoiler

Sadly they didn’t end up together, but both characters have good endings. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2020 at 12:37 AM, triplesung said:

I personally think DH would be more wild when it comes to intimacy with FJ. He, of course, loves "exploring" his FJ. But if V and R prefers to keep everything cute anf fluffy, then they did a good job :joy:

'He, of course, loves "exploring" his FJ'

L O L :joy: :naughty:

Agree @triplesung!!!

Well, DH become more touchy and like a spoiled child. 

Dear Dong Hua, you don't want to explore your FJ in front of us? :naughty::relieved:

I really.... don't mind :wub:

*cough more intense more passionate bed scene*

*cough more wild bath scene*

Sorry ladies, hot weather makes me coughing :tounge_wink:  because it's summer :phew:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11

I’ve been a silent reader lately since page 200. Haha. Since everyone is really good with stuffs, keep it on guys. 

about LD, I think it’s quite rare for the additional ep to be added unless it is plan that way in the first place. Well if it is just 1 or 2 ep, yes, maybe. But this, I would call this public stunt, manipulative kind of marketing. Haha. Why? First this is a post-production drama, not the on-going shooting practices like Korean drama usually do. They already have the contents/footage. Besides, the number of new episodes for goodness 7 is not where you have some extra scenes you combine together, that must be well plan or else disaster - well let’s wait for the draggggggggy plot then. 

**update: I read the reviews online well (mydramalist) the international fans not the chinese sites, everything getting downhill now after 30+ ep, just wondering why they want to add the ep now that the reviews said it IS DRAGGGGY. Not the kind of review you expect by seeing how 'popular' this drama might seem-"This drama would’ve been better with less episodes.":sweatingbullets:  Reviews for ELOD & EL are the kind of good drama where people are dying for more. We don't need it to be passionate just to attract us, just like R & V in ELOD  just sweet but the aftereffect is mind-blowing. I kind of feel that LD directors are using the sexual appeal of R & HJY for the popularity. if this is the intention.... sighhhh. 

However, it is Good for R, if her drama is well received (by chinese fans maybe?). She’s a good actress. I love how V, becoming more expressive of his ‘vinegar’ since the beginning of the drama til now (the salted food 他?, bike, 热?). We feel you V. Haha. You are the captain of this ship! :blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

Since we’re all in good spirits, I had a random thought. Has anyone watched Produce Camp 2019? It was episode 8, around the 2:23:18 mark. It’s the same episode where R was wearing the yellow dress with her ELOD earpiece. I watched the entire thing (yes I skipped some parts) without subtitles and around that mark, she described the performance “tiantian” which I believe means “sweet.” She said it not once, but twice! Y’all know who likes to be called “tiantian” lmao. I didn’t understand a thing but I understood that part. Hahahahah. 

Edited by wheeinterbear
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1