[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

24 minutes ago, TB N said:

Great! I also speak french but am Vietnamese! I also work downtown! I simply love this GuangRe couple! So happy there's Canadian fans! Wish they will come to Canada! I know well the founder of Canada-China International Film Festival so asked them to invite them when the pandemic is over! Maybe to receive the Best on screen and off screen couple! LoL! 

Merci j'espère aussi les voir ici..je les aime tellement...les deux..

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, TB N said:

Great! I also speak french but am Vietnamese! I also work downtown! I simply love this GuangRe couple! So happy there's Canadian fans! Wish they will come to Canada! I know well the founder of Canada-China International Film Festival so asked them to invite them when the pandemic is over! Maybe to receive the Best on screen and off screen couple! LoL! 

Hope to see or gg or rb or together in a futur film in a screen here in Canada. I will try to contact Canada-China international film festival. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Merci j'espère aussi les voir ici..je les aime tellement...les deux..

Espérons qu'ils accepteront de venir en 2021!!! À suivre!!! 

• Like 2

It's really nice to see so many countries across the globe coming together in this forum for Guangre. This ship is sailing internationally. Not only Asia, or Hollywood. But International. 

Can you imagine within 3 months only (only March 2020 it became active again), this forum has gone from page 6 to now nearly 230 pages and many new shipper of Guangre from all over the world. Hello everyone, thank for all of your contributions. 

Since it is a Monday and let us not have Monday Blues. Just a throwback only since I came across this IG video. We have actually discussed this previously recently only (maybe you wanna refer to the pages back if you haven't lol). But seem like more and more people (or shall I say fans) are feeling that V and R are like "copy and paste" mirroring.

I guess the Covid has also made every of us here (or weibo / IG etc etc) to become part-time detectives and analysts :glasses: Stay safe everyone! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Aaaa, I have been missing these two and here they are :heart: same brand, same color, same collection. Maybe they share wardrobe too?

I pay attention to the writing on his  t-shirt: They do not love that do not show their love... so romantic.

Its hard to hide being couple... indeed hahaha 

"They do not love that do not show their love." - William Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Babyval said:

Hi All from Canada!! It’s soo nice to know that our Guangre couple has fans even in Canada, and the USA!! :wub:

We surely have a lot of variety here. It almost like UN :D. That’s great though, meaning our Guangre cp are renown worldwide. Anyone from down under??

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, TB N said:

OH YES!! @TB N I love your suggestion of speaking with the founder of Canada- China International Film Festival. The issue is to get V and R more international exposure. V and R could do with a Vlog to Canada. 
I think their Vlog to Canada would be a beautiful way for them to soft launch their GX. 
A Vlog done with finesse and elegance, is the key to put their foot print firmly outside of China. And. Set the wheels rolling for their GX. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

We surely have a lot of variety here. It almost like UN :D. That’s great though, meaning our Guangre cp are renown worldwide. Anyone from down under??

I met this forum at page 75. I met V and Reba by EL in 2018 with english and french substitles. Unfortunelly i only know somes audio words in Chinese ( or the caracters). Should a say Mandorin ou Cantonese for the language?

I was amaze by there chemistry at that time. And i did not know them before EL. After that i saw many chinese drama of them and other actors. But, I keep watching them every day. l listen the sound track of EL and ELOD. It's like a drug!!! I would love to learn more or chinese language. It seems very difficult. In must learn in line.

I love this forum.  But i thing fans in China a very intense, to compare in Canada. Sometime i see fans at the airport...follow him very close...oh my god...poor him....but he's so kind with his fans. 

Hope to see them in other drama. Or to see there respecfull career both of them.

I'm a 110% guangre. Love this ship all over the world!!

Love you All.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, mssarahkhan said:

Woah... Didn't know we got many western friends here... Glad to know you all..:wub:. Really this ELOD is a phenomenon... I thought mostly people in this forum is from asia... Btw, I'm from the small country called malaysia :D 

EL was first know...But ELOD...so nice too. I'm anxious to see the third and forth book. I know the third is in preparation. The step lotus?? What will it be? The story of third prince and Cheng Yu? What will be? Hope to see some people back from ELOD or EL. I heard that V will not be in it but Reba Will be in it. Is it so?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

EL was first know...But ELOD...so nice too. I'm anxious to see the third and forth book. I know the third is in preparation. The step lotus?? What will it be? The story of third prince and Cheng Yu? What will be? Hope to see some people back from ELOD or EL. I heard that V will not be in it but Reba Will be in it. Is it so?

Yes, third book is called 步生連。 Story is about third prince and Chen Yu. 
WHAT??!!! V is NOT going to be in third book??!!! I don’t see how the story is going to fly!!! 
OMG! If V is not in the next installment, I am NOT going to watch it!!! :blink:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Yes, third book is called 步生連。 Story is about third prince and Chen Yu. 
WHAT??!!! V is NOT going to be in third book??!!! I don’t see how the story is going to fly!!! 
OMG! If V is not in the next installment, I am NOT going to watch it!!! :blink:

Wht do you guys mean about V? Are they going to shoot the drama already without V? Or just the character donghua dijun is not in the book?? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Wht do you guys mean about V? Are they going to shoot the drama already without V? Or just the character donghua dijun is not in the book?? 

There is no way Dong hua Dijun Is not in third book.... i read the first pages I believe dijun and fj will be there! In story were we will see them together and have a family and even a second child.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jani An said:

There is no way Dong hua Dijun Is not in third book.... i read the first pages I believe dijun and fj will be there! In story were we will see them together and have a family and even a second child.

Yes! That is right!! Dijun and Fengjiu will have a daughter, after Gun gun. That is why I don’t understand why some people say that V is not going to be in the third book?!! 
The third book sees dijun and Fengjiu have their big wedding AND another baby on the way! How can V not be in it?

Unless, they want to replace V with another actor?!!!!!! Uuurrgggghhh !!! Noooo! Disaster!!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Really? :sweatingbullets: are you reading online? I can't find the book online... Maybe you can give a link for the book.. Tq

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Really? :sweatingbullets: are you reading online? I can't find the book online... Maybe you can give a link for the book.. Tq

13 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Yes! That is right!! Dijun and Fengjiu will have a daughter, after Gun gun. That is why I don’t understand why some people say that V is not going to be in the third book?!! 
The third book sees dijun and Fengjiu have their big wedding AND another baby on the way! How can V not be in it?

Unless, they want to replace V with another actor?!!!!!! Uuurrgggghhh !!! Noooo! Disaster!!! 

I read that Reba has been cast for the next chapter but not V was not . Or was not yet casted. I will try to find that article. When i read it i was so mad. Impossible  without V!!!! " Dijun is V. Hope that article is not true. I Will try my best to find it.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

I read that Reba has been cast for the next chapter but not V was not . Or was not yet casted. I will try to find that article. When i read it i was so mad. Impossible  without V!!!! " Dijun is V. Hope that article is not true. I Will try my best to find it.

Can't find that article. I'm sure i read it. They most cast him. Without him...it is not possible for me. The step lotus is it third or fourth book? 

• Like 4

Welcome on board to new member of international GuangRe. I am glad is not only me who live so far away from Asia hahaha. 

What?! 3rd book without V? Nooooo dijun and fengjiu can't be replace with others. If they want to replace they better replace both... I don't think I can accept if they pair R with other or V with other! Thats so disappointing. Do we need to make petition again????

But tbh I prefer V and R better dont play for EL anymore... I want modern drama for them. They have regained their popularities through EL 2017 and 2020 and continuing act in the same drama is kinda boring... what do you think guys?

• Like 6
  • Love 1