[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 minute ago, guguthecat said:

Hmm.. imo its not good also to add episodes like you said 'it looks greedy'... why don't they just let it like that? But after I'm thinking... maybe this is their strategy to sell LD. 

Anyone watch LD here? Because I don't but I do watch their trailers everyday and I think in the original book SL-ZF finally get married and Idk if this wedding scene came out last night or not yet... if not, then they have prepared for this extensions episodes until the book is ended. 

Don't worry is only 7 eps more... be strong GuanRe. In R and V we trust. You see we got breadcrumb from V today... as he is 'hot' we are 'hot' too but we must go on... lets grab some ice cream and chill :joy:

And Reba is still laughing to bank with the payment she got from the drama since the salary cap wasn't implemented yet last year:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

LD production team is too greedy. 

48 eps is more than enough. 

Draggy. 

I hope ELOD production team greedy like LD production team.

Give ELOD 7 eps more! :tears:

Actually, I more worried about Reba.

I follow some of her fans.

Stay strong Reba! 

You have us!

:joy: I see his team's forced cp with reba they tried to sell is also fail after strong 'objection' efforts from Reba's side. So they resort to insult

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

back in march, rb was confirmed to be in a variety show called I am Waiting for You in the Summer Palace. (confirmed as in it shows up on the douban page. i didn't find anything on it in her weibo community.) 

so i am slightly confused on whether rb is confirmed or not for this show (though i think she is bc douban shows it) though i think she's filming princess changge right now? idk. 

I heard this has something to do with the rising cases of Covid in Beijing again so people currently not in Beijing will have to do a 14 day quarantine when they come back. So right now, the show only include celebrities currently in Beijing, which is why V is there but Rb isn't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

And Reba is still laughing to bank with the payment she got from the drama since the salary cap wasn't implemented yet last year:D

Haha does that mean more episodes = more $$$ for Rb? If so, bring it on. We need an accelerated family-planning plan :joy:

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, Fong said:

Haha does that mean more episodes = more $$$ for Rb? If so, bring it on. We need an accelerated family-planning plan :joy:

I don't know. May be there's a clausule about bonus if the episodes got extended?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Fong said:

Hahah yea the hashtag is about summer humidity but his real message is to endure the heat. Why the shush icon? Lol if he was just plainly complaining I would expect these kinds of icons: :bawling::confounded:. This time there are 3 references to R: 28 minute, heat in her name, pic released on her birthday.

He will endure because he is a "man" :joy: 

40 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

LD production team is too greedy. 

48 eps is more than enough. 

Draggy. 

I hope ELOD production team greedy like LD production team.

Give ELOD 7 eps more! :tears:

LD is a popular drama so it's no surprise they extend(?). ELoD was not given the right treatment it deserves, e.g. more BTS releases, soundtrack releases etc. Fans were robbed so much from ELoD. 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, guguthecat said:

Hmm.. imo its not good also to add episodes like you said 'it looks greedy'... why don't they just let it like that? But after I'm thinking... maybe this is their strategy to sell LD. 

Anyone watch LD here? Because I don't but I do watch their trailers everyday and I think in the original book SL-ZF finally get married and Idk if this wedding scene came out last night or not yet... if not, then they have prepared for this extensions episodes until the book is ended. 

Don't worry is only 7 eps more... be strong GuanRe. In R and V we trust. You see we got breadcrumb from V today... as he is 'hot' we are 'hot' too but we must go on... lets grab some ice cream and chill :joy:

In LD calendar it said last eps 16th June is big ending.

I think big ending is ZF-SL get married. Because I saw bts photos. Rb wear wedding dress like 1st eps. And whale wear tuxedo. 

I already endure until this morning.

I told myself just endure one more day... Tomorrow is last eps. You can do it!  :joy:

Last night, I read some of Rb's international fans encourage each other to endure. One more day. And it's over. 

They're so solid and sharing their burden, worry, afraid about Reba-LD-fanwar.

I like they can talk to each other freely and encourage each other like that.

Well, 2020 the year of endurance for me. :joy: covid and this thing.

Yup, ice cream and chill :D

• LOL 9

11 minutes ago, Fong said:

She has 2 more years until she turns 30. Both herself and V should really save. Child rearing is not easy :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

He will endure because he is a "man" :joy: 

LD is a popular drama so it's no surprise they extend(?). ELoD was not given the right treatment it deserves, e.g. more BTS releases, soundtrack releases etc. Fans were robbed so much from ELoD. 

Yes it is, bit let's not discuss it again, otherwise we'll only get angrier. It's not good for our blood pressure:sweat:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

In LD calendar it said last eps 16th June is big ending. I think big ending is ZF-SL get married. Because I saw bts photos. Rb wear wedding dress like 1st eps. And whale wear tuxedo. 

I already endure until this morning.

I told myself just endure one more day... Tomorrow is last eps. You can do it!  :joy:

Last night, I read some of Rb's international fans encourage each other to endure. One more day. And it's over. 

They're so solid and sharing their burden, worry, afraid about Reba-LD-fanwar.

I like they can talk to each other freely and encourage each other like that.

Well, 2020 the year of endurance for me. :joy: covid and this thing.

How many new episodes did they add . At first, I know it was planned for 45 episodes. I think there is difference between TV version & Web version episodes . For ELOD , We got 4 episodes cut & they diidn't even gave extra scenes for mini specials

Edited by Ellie Charm
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Fong said:

Hahah yea the hashtag is about summer humidity but his real message is to endure the heat. Why the shush icon? Lol if he was just plainly complaining I would expect these kinds of icons: :bawling::confounded:. This time there are 3 references to R: 28 minute, heat in her name, pic released on her birthday.

V is soooo smart!

These 3 references in 1 weibo post

:thumbsup: 

Tell himself to endure. And tell GuangRe shippers to endure. I like him more! :wub:

@Ellie Charm it said add 7 eps

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Let's all remain calm and rewatch GR videos to pass time until the flowers will finally bloom. :joy:

Exactly! Those videos are like cotton marshmallow balm to our chapped hearts. :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

On 6/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, NVKN said:

Honestly, I gave LD drama a chance and watched it without having prejudice against jh....however, i have recently dropped it because the way he talked/acted and his voice were...annoying! :sweatingbullets: I tried to find an attractive point to watch but the character and his look didn't help either :sweatingbullets: lol (sorry and no offence to his fans) 

Not sure if he does fancy her (maybe, becoz she is very famous and beautiful, hard to resist) but in the name of acting, he did kiss and touch her alot in the drama! Gotta say even though i tried my best to be unbiased and knew very well it was acting but i felt distasteful with their intimacy scenes...Lol ^_^

I agree with you although I didn’t watch it in full. The show has many short clips promotion on Facebook so I keep watching some of the sweet  scenes “accidentally”. 

And I really hate the kissing and hugging scenes with ML!!! I know that RB is professional and a good actress but ughhh I cannot stand all these scenes.

I switch off immediately I see them kiss or hug LOL!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Gdragonlove said:

I agree with you although I didn’t watch it in full. The show has many short clips promotion on Facebook so I keep watching some of the sweet  scenes “accidentally”. 

And I really hate the kissing and hugging scenes with ML!!! I know that RB is professional and a good actress but ughhh I cannot stand all these scenes.

I switch off immediately I see them kiss or hug LOL!

Touche! I need to save my eyeballs! They almost, almost EXPLODED when the kissing and the hugging came on! Jeez! Talk about bile factor 10 from that whale boy... uuurgggh

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

27 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Touche! I need to save my eyeballs! They almost, almost EXPLODED when the kissing and the hugging came on! Jeez! Talk about bile factor 10 from that whale boy... uuurgggh

I know we shouldn't be talking about other CPs when this is a GR forum but they (RB and whaleboy) do have chemistry. I hate to admit it but it is explosive :joy:. That's why I stopped watching it. My GR heart has been shattered. I tried to do a bit of investigation if there is a double standard from RB and my findings were.... *drumrolls* "No" in the drama and "Yes" behind the scenes :joy: Of course, the comparison in the BTS were between TMOPB BTS and LD BTS. 

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I know we shouldn't be talking about other CPs when this is a GR forum but they (RB and whaleboy) do have chemistry. I hate to admit it but it is explosive :joy:. That's why I stopped watching it. My GR heart has been shattered. I tried to do a bit of investigation if there is a double standard from RB and my findings were.... *drumrolls* "No" in the drama and "Yes" behind the scenes :joy: Of course, the comparison in the BTS were between TMOPB BTS and LD BTS. 

I prefer watching soft kisses and sweet gazes instead of explosive kisses and lusty gazes. So I really couldn't stomach Reba's drama with whale boy. Saw bits of it, though it looked like they kissed well but somehow felt a bit fake or forced, like they're just professional actors doing their job and there's no sincerity and warmth in those kisses (sorry this is just my opinion and I don't mean to offend anyone); I guess I'm stuck in ELOD saga forever. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hmm... Sorry before for saying this.

I just need to sharing my thoughts.

Because I'm really confused.

I'm Rb's fans.

And then become GuangRe's fans.

And then become V's fans.

So, Rb is #1 bias for me.

V+R can "refuse" Elod director request to have passionate kiss scene.

So why Rb can't request to "REDUCE" kissing+intimate+passionate scene? :D 

I say reduce not refuse for LD.

Because I know she's professional actress.

But, as professional actress she can "refuse" director request in Elod so why can't she req to "reduce" those scene in LD?  :huh:

I know every director has different style and personalities.

But, everything on set can be discuss and compromise.

I follow Korean drama.

And actress can request that thing.

An actor also can request that thing.

I will not say their name. 

I wonder about V's parents reaction watching those scene. Their future daughter-in law. :joy: 

Keep calm Mr and Mrs. Gao :joy:

• LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

Don't worry, like V says, just endure the heat and it will be over ;)

I, for one, am getting a kick out of all the face match ups that GR fans are posting ever since Rb says her ideal partner also needs to look like her. Hahaha love them.

Let's keep this forum our happy place and share/analyze sugar.

• Like 7