[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

of course they aren't in the third book. there might be short appearances, as in pillowbook by yehua & bai qian, but it's not fengjiu & dijun's story to tell, it's lian song & cheng yu's. 

the book isn't even finished, there's not any talk of a drama. don't get ahead of yourself. 

tangqi's q & a said that a second baby and wedding aren't confirmed, she's still writing. don't assume. 

on to other stuff as with my "every so often" updates: 

was on yt at 2 in the morning. (as i am currently writing.) found some stuff that is first of all, extremely unconfirmed (like, it hasn't been shared on any gr communities yet unconfirmed), and a slight glimmer of hope in the drought season. 

back in march, rb was confirmed to be in a variety show called I am Waiting for You in the Summer Palace. (confirmed as in it shows up on the douban page. i didn't find anything on it in her weibo community.) 

i am waiting for you in the summer palace started shooting recently. pictures of zheng shuang (other confirmed celebrity on the show) have surfaced. none have surfaced of rb. here's the kicker: there have been many pictures of gwg at the shoots, with a microphone attached to him, all dressed up (not formal dress, but he wasn't in incognito mode, he was "camera-ready") 

so i am slightly confused on whether rb is confirmed or not for this show (though i think she is bc douban shows it) though i think she's filming princess changge right now? idk. 

i am telling you all now bc if they are both shooting this variety show, this would be the first variety show they attend in close proximity of each other since 2017. maybe they won't be in the same frame/episode, but at least they'll be in the same show. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Welcome on board to new member of international GuangRe. I am glad is not only me who live so far away from Asia hahaha. 

What?! 3rd book without V? Nooooo dijun and fengjiu can't be replace with others. If they want to replace they better replace both... I don't think I can accept if they pair R with other or V with other! Thats so disappointing. Do we need to make petition again????

But tbh I prefer V and R better dont play for EL anymore... I want modern drama for them. They have regained their popularities through EL 2017 and 2020 and continuing act in the same drama is kinda boring... what do you think guys?

R and V should at least reprise their roles as DJ and FJ. I cannot accept a replacement for DJ. 
Step Lotus ( 步生連) is the third book. White Tears(白目淚) is the fourth book. 
OMG! I pray pray pray that V will reprise his role as DJ. Then again, he may be renegotiating his contract with JX. I don’t know... 

I am NOT DOING WELL in this drought period!!! :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Welcome on board to new member of international GuangRe. I am glad is not only me who live so far away from Asia hahaha. 

What?! 3rd book without V? Nooooo dijun and fengjiu can't be replace with others. If they want to replace they better replace both... I don't think I can accept if they pair R with other or V with other! Thats so disappointing. Do we need to make petition again????

But tbh I prefer V and R better dont play for EL anymore... I want modern drama for them. They have regained their popularities through EL 2017 and 2020 and continuing act in the same drama is kinda boring... what do you think guys?

The problem is this. If they do make a third drama, a next chapter, it has to be very good. And i'm also thinking that we could be boring to see them in the same kind of story. I love to see them together. But if they do a next chapter of three lives, three worlds with both of them, it has to be good or better and to be the end and to see both of them in other kind of drama. In a interview gg sed that he would be please to explore other thing in the futur with her. Maybe he's afraid that people could get boring to see him in Donhua Dijun.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

19 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

of course they aren't in the third book. there might be short appearances, as in pillowbook by yehua & bai qian, but it's not fengjiu & dijun's story to tell, it's lian song & cheng yu's. 

the book isn't even finished, there's not any talk of a drama. don't get ahead of yourself. 

tangqi's q & a said that a second baby and wedding aren't confirmed, she's still writing. don't assume. 

on to other stuff as with my "every so often" updates: 

was on yt at 2 in the morning. (as i am currently writing.) found some stuff that is first of all, extremely unconfirmed (like, it hasn't been shared on any gr communities yet unconfirmed), and a slight glimmer of hope in the drought season. 

back in march, rb was confirmed to be in a variety show called I am Waiting for You in the Summer Palace. (confirmed as in it shows up on the douban page. i didn't find anything on it in her weibo community.) 

i am waiting for you in the summer palace started shooting recently. pictures of zheng shuang (other confirmed celebrity on the show) have surfaced. none have surfaced of rb. here's the kicker: there have been many pictures of gwg at the shoots, with a microphone attached to him, all dressed up (not formal dress, but he wasn't in incognito mode, he was "camera-ready") 

so i am slightly confused on whether rb is confirmed or not for this show (though i think she is bc douban shows it) though i think she's filming princess changge right now? idk. 

i am telling you all now bc if they are both shooting this variety show, this would be the first variety show they attend in close proximity of each other since 2017. maybe they won't be in the same frame/episode, but at least they'll be in the same show. 

Thanks for the information.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

The problem is this. If they do make a third drama, a next chapter, it has to be very good. And i'm also thinking that we could be boring to see them in the same kind of story. I love to see them together. But if they do a next chapter of three lives, three worlds with both of them, it has to be good or better and to be the end and to see both of them in other kind of drama. In a interview gg sed that he would be please to explore other thing in the futur with her. Maybe he's afraid that people could get boring to see him in Donhua Dijun.

Reba could make a apparence as Yang Mi did without her husband! It's not there story anymore. So we have to be carefull of what media tell. The script is not finish. I dont know why they wrote that they start to shopping of the third story. And Reba was cast but not V.  Why spreading those things....i was sad when i say that article..anyway....the third chapter is not there story at all. Dont be ses of it. Maybe they will make i little cameo together or just Fengju with a big belly!!!

• Like 4

Just now, Immortal-Louiza said:

Reba could make a apparence as Yang Mi did without her husband! It's not there story anymore. So we have to be carefull of what media tell. The script is not finish. I dont know why they wrote that they start to shooting of the third story. And Reba was cast but not V.  Why spreading those things....i was sad when i say that article..anyway....the third chapter is not there story at all. Dont be sad of it. Maybe they will make i little cameo together or just Fengju with a big belly!!!

43 minutes ago, Babyval said:

R and V should at least reprise their roles as DJ and FJ. I cannot accept a replacement for DJ. 
Step Lotus ( 步生連) is the third book. White Tears(白目淚) is the fourth book. 
OMG! I pray pray pray that V will reprise his role as DJ. Then again, he may be renegotiating his contract with JX. I don’t know... 

I am NOT DOING WELL in this drought period!!! :bawling:

I will throw a tantrum with you. 

Seriously though, the book isn't finished. So it may take years before the book is filmed. 

Vengo seems like a loyal person. I imagine IF Lotus Step is produced into a drama and the production wants him back, Vengo will most likely do it if he have time. I doubt DH and FJ would be in many chapters of the book, so filming shouldn't take too much time. Now it would be weird if Reba is cast back as FJ and Vengo is replaced by someone else or vice versa. That just wouldn't work. They would have to replace DH and FJ as a pair.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@Immortal-Louiza I hear you. I can understand where V is concerned that he will be compartmentalized if he keeps doing just the one thing.... after all, he is getting into “ method acting” which is evident in his portrayal of Ze Gu Shou. 

Love to see him in other acting. It's good to see him in other role then Donhua Dijun. I loved him in this role but a think for his international career, it would benefit him more to see him in other role. I would of love to see him in a action movie has he did like "heartfall arises". I only say few part of it. But it's not english subtittle. I'm anxious to see him in "Miss S".  Hope that he will act naturally and freely with another actress then Reba.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

The wind rises, we must move one!!!! 

I am poisoned by their beautiful love story. I am finding it hard to move on. I get confused if it is DH and FJ, or is it Vengo and Reba that I love. 

Sigh, no matter what,  I appreciate Vengo and Reba for bringing DH and FJ to life.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@ChibiLy I do apologize. Please don’t throw a tantrum with me. The old dame here has enough on her plate to deal with in this drought season. 
I read, but I don’t know how true, it is.... so please, don’t throw your tantrum at me... that Tangqi, the author of PB has written that to make up for the lose of the big wedding that we did not get, she wrote that DJ designed 200 pieces of wedding attire for FJ, to wear, leading up to a replacement of their big wedding at Bihai CangNing. 
OK. That is what I read. Blame my delulu. No tantrums please. Thank you. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Babyval said:

@ChibiLy I do apologize. Please don’t throw a tantrum with me. The old dame here has enough on her plate to deal with in this drought season. 
I read, but I don’t know how true, it is.... so please, don’t throw your tantrum at me... that Tangqi, the author of PB has written that to make up for the lose of the big wedding that we did not get, she wrote that DJ designed 200 pieces of wedding attire for FJ, to wear, leading up to a replacement of their big wedding at Bihai CangNing. 
OK. That is what I read. Blame my delulu. No tantrums please. Thank you. 

Lol. You have convinced me! 

You are right, there is a 200 day wedding, to show off FJ's 200 wedding robes. For anyone that may be interested here is the link

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/the-pillow-book-one-shot-6-wedding-reception

The ELOD soompi translation team work of art! They are also in the process of translating Lotus Step.

I always have fun envisioning Vengo and Reba as DH and FJ, while reading these extra stories.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I am poisoned by their beautiful love story. I am finding it hard to move on. I get confused if it is DH and FJ, or is it Vengo and Reba that I love. 

Sigh, no matter what,  I appreciate Vengo and Reba for bringing DH and FJ to life.

I know what you mean. It is a addiction.  But de must hope too see them together or not in good roles that will propel them internationally.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Lol. You have convinced me! 

You are right, there is a 200 day wedding, to show off FJ's 200 wedding robes. For anyone that may be interested here is the link

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/the-pillow-book-one-shot-6-wedding-reception

The ELOD soompi translation team work of art! They are also in the process of translating Lotus Step.

I always have fun envisioning Vengo and Reba as DH and FJ, while reading these extra stories.

So funny reading it

• Like 4

@nani-lyfe Thanks so much for sharing!!:lol: So glad to be able to read v’s perspectives - he’s definitely a hard worker & has a good attitude about his acting as well as understanding the ebb & flow in a celebrity’s career & popularity. Just more evidence to show how he’s grounded/level headed (as we’ve said before. Such a catch - hold onto him tightly, with snuggles,Rb!! Lol!).  Enjoyed reading it!! :wub:

Thank you @ChibiLy for sharing & ELOD Soompi translating - excited to read it! Doing so now :D

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@nani-lyfe Thanks so much for sharing!!:lol: So glad to be able to read/see v’s perspectives - he’s definitely a hard worker & has a good attitude about his acting as well as understanding the ebb & flow in a celebrity’s career & popularity. Just more evidence to show how he’s grounded/level headed (as we’ve said before. Such a catch - hold onto him tightly, with snuggles,Rb!! Lol!).  Enjoyed reading it!! :wub:

Thank you @ChibiLy   for sharing & ELOD Soompi for all hard work translating - so excited to read it! Doing so now :D

Thanks @ChibiLy good work!

• Like 2