[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

Does anybody know when was LD filmed? Around which months? 

I checked Marcus Sim’s and it looks like it started around Sept 2019 to around Nov/Dec 2019. 

• Like 5

Okay, I wrote this really long post just now but for some reason it hasn't showed up on the forum yet. I'm hoping it's just waiting for admin approval or something. The page didn't prompt me to sign in until after I submitted. 

One thing I've noticed - D doesn't follow the LD official account on Weibo, but follows most of her other dramas. Hmmm!

Edited by pips
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 4

43 minutes ago, pips said:

Okay, I wrote this really long post just now but for some reason it hasn't showed up on the forum yet. I'm hoping it's just waiting for admin approval or something. The page didn't prompt me to sign in until after I submitted. 

One thing I've noticed - D doesn't follow the LD official account on Weibo, but follows most of her other dramas. Hmmm!

Hm, I’ve written a few long posts here but all the posts showed up immediately when I hit publish. I hope you didn’t lose it :(

15 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

I encountered this pic so many times... Trying not to bother or relate to our Guangre... But i just can't.. Hahhaha may i know why she had to draw it? And what does the words means? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBj1fugpSCH/?igshid=fn39rtfoot0c 

Tencent posted those pictures in their WB. 

https://m.weibo.cn/2591595652/4516836009953463

男 - man

女 - woman 

小羊 - kid

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2020 at 3:15 PM, Suraida Bualan said:

If reba is really a islam or muslim V needs to be converted into islam  if they were getting married...

OH I don't think Donghua doesn't know that. I saw in one of the bts of him, when he is inside the van and Fengjiu took video of him, thier is a small like gadgets that I saw attached to one of his fingers. And the only people who use those are Muslims. I know it coz I'm residing in one of the Muslim countries. And seeing that, I conclude that he is open to be a Muslim to marry the ones he love... 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, maria april jaramillo said:

OH I don't think Donghua doesn't know that. I saw in one of the bts of him, when he is inside the van and Fengjiu took video of him, thier is a small like gadgets that I saw attached to one of his fingers. And the only people who use those are Muslims. I know it coz I'm residing in one of the Muslim countries. And seeing that, I conclude that he is open to be a Muslim to marry the ones he love... 

About the religion is a sensitive issue.. We already discuss regarding this topic before.. Not sure which page... V is a Buddhist.. Buddhist also use that gadgets... Not only muslim.. And the use of it sam like muslim... For prayer.. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, maria april jaramillo said:

Buddhists also use the same gadget. Also let's not discuss about their religion cos it's a private matter and we should respect their decision. :grin:

• Like 8

Have u guys seen the picture of GG holding a bamboo shoot!! It looks recent but not sure I can’t seem to be able to repost it 

it looks like in the same woodlands as their previous picture 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

2017 or 2016 not really sure of the first shooting

I don't think so. ELoD was filmed in 2018 and they were watching ELoD clips during that time so it must've been after. I'm just curious of the exact date.

• Like 2