[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

4L4W ? Is' it EL?  It is not ELOD. I know ELOD was film in 2019. ELOD is 3L3W??? I'm mix...sorry. ELOD is 3L3W:  The pillow book. Can someone could explane to me. Thanks in avance...

Based on the english translations of the actual chinese titles...

Eternal Love/EL is Three Lives Three Worlds: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

and it’s sequel Eternal Love of Dream/ELOD is Three Lives Three Worlds: The Pillow Book

Both are 3L3W. 

It’s just that for promotional purposes of ELOD, they created 4L4W (aka Eternal Love in Reality): these are short clips where V and R create skits related to the drama itself. Sometimes they react on the episodes and other times they perform parodies of some scenes in the drama. It’s probably called Four Lives Four Worlds because in addition to experiencing three lives in three worlds, the actors get to become their respective roles one more time. Only this time, the roles are acted in modern times and in our current setting. 4L4W’s english title alone (ELIR) is a clear giveaway on what it’s all about. :lol:

Hope this clears the confusion. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, Fong said:

Question for everyone: What kind of modern drama would you want them to be starred in? Character types, plot, genre, etc? 

I am somehow greedy.

Definitely hoping for a romance drama with both V and R as the main leads. And they are paired up and only have each other in their eyes / mind.

Best with very supporting 2nd male and female leads as their best friends who helped them all along and also a good story line with wonderful parents / parents-in-law.

Lastly, fills with many steamy love /kiss / hug scenes. For our imagination mind.  

:ohboy2:   :heart4: :happydance:

Am I asking for too much to have such modern drama? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Anyone know... in Korea and Malaysia, ELOD will airing everyday or 2 eps per week? 

Not sure about Korean broadcast, but for Malaysia it will be 1 episode aired every weeknight from Monday-Friday.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fong said:

Yes!! I was thinking the same thing after seeing R's cosmopolitan trailer! I could also see V in a Star Trek type captain role. R should be in a role that commands respect with super agility and intelligence. :hypehype:

Agreed again! R says if she could have a side job, she'd open a bakery and V says you can usually find him in coffee shops. How sweet would this be? I want to see more of V's warm and affectionate side instead of the usual calm and cool styles he usually portray.

Which leads me to also agree with you on ranking CEO/helpless maiden at the bottom unless their status is equal. :) She's a queen, not a princess.

Okay this already sounds super exciting! I'm going to go look this fic up! thanks hahah

Well I read alot of books that most are very common stories. So when I read that story in watpadd I became obsessed with it. And the people I imagined that can hold those characters are V and D. If they found an excellent people to do the production, I'm sure this would be a big break. Though it has some mature content on it, but come on, the story revolves into a married couple who will find ways to fight thier love. A man who suffered a lot and a woman who bravely fight her father in law to free his husband. This story is just full of emotions.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I just saw the sneak preview of LD ep 49-50 ending. There’s a lot of kissing scene btwn ML and RB omg my eyes X_X

i feel that ML is just adding these kisses on his own part, like it is so unnecessary!!!

Oh noooo I wonder how V feels about these scenes. He must be so jealous!!!! 

• Unamused 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Mr. Sunshine 

Korean drama (2018)

Three days ago, I just thought it would be nice if

V can act as Captain Eugene Choi

R as Go Ae Shin.

Strong female lead.

Strong willed, independent, fearless and smart.

Waiting for V's new detective drama to come out and nothing to watch these days so this recommendation came just in time! Thanks. :) China always do remake of korean dramas so I wouldn't be surprised if they buy the license for this. 

7 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I am somehow greedy.

Definitely hoping for a romance drama with both V and R as the main leads. And they are paired up and only have each other in their eyes / mind.

Best with very supporting 2nd male and female leads as their best friends who helped them all along and also a good story line with wonderful parents / parents-in-law.

Lastly, fills with many steamy love /kiss / hug scenes. For our imagination mind.  

:ohboy2:   :heart4: :happydance:

Am I asking for too much to have such modern drama? 

I feel you girl! I definitely love the 'slice of life' genre without too much drama, just sweet feelings and emotions. Yes please to lots and lots of steamy and affectionate scenes!! :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, cheonsa said:

Based on the english translations of the actual chinese titles...

Eternal Love/EL is Three Lives Three Worlds: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

and it’s sequel Eternal Love of Dream/ELOD is Three Lives Three Worlds: The Pillow Book

Both are 3L3W. 

It’s just that for promotional purposes of ELOD, they created 4L4W (aka Eternal Love in Reality): these are short clips where V and R create skits related to the drama itself. Sometimes they react on the episodes and other times they perform parodies of some scenes in the drama. It’s probably called Four Lives Four Worlds because in addition to experiencing three lives in three worlds, the actors get to become their respective roles one more time. Only this time, the roles are acted in modern times and in our current setting. 4L4W’s english title alone (ELIR) is a clear giveaway on what it’s all about. :lol:

Hope this clears the confusion. 

Thanks for clearing it for me. I understand now. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fong said:

I feel you girl! I definitely love the 'slice of life' genre without too much drama, just sweet feelings and emotions. Yes please to lots and lots of steamy and affectionate scenes!! :D

We are all thirsty for some GR hot, steamy, passionate, cute scenes. I think we are all feeling this way because ELoD did not give us a lot of those scenes. We were robbed :kicks:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Hope the NAtional Film Development Corporation, Malaysia ( FINAS) don't censor all the kissing and intimacy scenes. If FINAS censors all these scenes, then it defeats the purposes of a beautiful story and their chemistry between the 2 main leads V and R. 

It's my 1st time shipping a couple in the film industry. Never done it before. 

Sound crazy, right. 

Keep my finger cross.

Ex- Malaysian now living abroad (North America).

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Gdragonlove said:

I just saw the sneak preview of LD ep 49-50 ending. There’s a lot of kissing scene btwn ML and RB omg my eyes X_X

i feel that ML is just adding these kisses on his own part, like it is so unnecessary!!!

Oh noooo I wonder how V feels about these scenes. He must be so jealous!!!! 

huhu. LD teach me something about movies/dramas. I always though that 'kissing or steamy scene' is romantic. haha. No longer feel that way. R makes me feel that she's a real actress. How can you kiss someone like that & in the bts she just casually wipe her lips off after the 'scene' haha. If she's being nice to the ML in BTS, I would think maybe they're in a good term. Everything is too 'work-related'.  I'm just thankful that we only have kissing scenes instead of undressing scene in LD. haha! it can be worse,  just glad the director stop there.  I'm too lazy to put the video or picture here. About V being jealous, i'm just happy to imagine what would he do & what R do to make him feel better. God, how fun is that. I'm being delusional with DH & FJ images now. kikiki

Also I just read in GR wb, V & R look alike until do they need dna test. :hypehype:They said something about kissing too much would bring this results over the years. Also I really love when they(XWB) share how most of their parents confidently said both of them are together based on their experience without even watching their interaction like we GR always do. They're the most unaffected by any videos like us so must be real attraction what they see.  Most of them just said they must be together, "because a couple looks like a couple, it takes years to be like this":ohboy2:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Regina Ng said:

Hope the NAtional Film Development Corporation, Malaysia ( FINAS) don't censor all the kissing and intimacy scenes. If FINAS censors all these scenes, then it defeats the purposes of a beautiful story and their chemistry between the 2 main leads V and R. 

It's my 1st time shipping a couple in the film industry. Never done it before. 

Sound crazy, right. 

Keep my finger cross.

Ex- Malaysian now living abroad (North America).

ELOD Intimates scene ?? As far as i know there NO intimacy scene. :joy:

• LOL 9

I watch one of the scene of this LD drama in youtube and read comments, most of them say their chemistry is on fire and some comments that they're not acting anymore and may be they really date in real life:joy: 

And i just think did we really see the same scene:joy:?

Reba was clearly acting, and the whale boy acting wasn't very good. 

And about them dating in real life, boy do they in for a great dissappointment, if only they knew. They've been fooled:doggie:

I think it's a testament of how good Reba is as an actor if she can convinced these people

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

If only they knew about Hjy abuse-cheating scandal. 

And Hjy fanclub insult Rb with word "slu*" and other rude words on Weibo. Even president of Hjy fanclub took the lead in insulting her.

I doubt they will comment like that in youtube.

They only see LD. But don't know what happen behind. 

At that time, when I read that word... I'm speechless. How can his fanclub insult Rb like that? That's so rude to call other woman with that word.

Hope Rb doesn't see his fanclub conversation and that word. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Unamused 8
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

If only they knew about Hjy abuse-cheating scandal. 

And Hjy fanclub insult Rb with word "slu*" and other rude words on Weibo. Even president of Hjy fanclub took the lead in insulting her.

I doubt they will comment like that in youtube.

They only see LD. But don't know what happen behind. 

At that time, when I read that word... I'm speechless. How can his fanclub insult Rb like that? That's so rude to call other woman with that word.

Hope Rb doesn't see his fanclub conversation and that word. :dissapointed_relieved:

Trash actor attracts trash fans. It's mutual admiration between them.  Sorry not sorry to say that.

Can you elaborate further in how they come to insult her? What's their problem with Reba?

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2

Celebration post to LD finally concluding! Cheers to Reba for a successful drama to add to her career achievements. http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154714446.html?weibo_id=4518222056024298

Also, thanks R for her professionalism and clear stance on any forced CP:

1. From start to finish on her Weibo: No mention or interaction with ML.

Recent Interviews: 

2. Reporter: "Do you recall any funny moments behind the scenes?"

MM: "uhh.... " (Rack brain)

Reporter: None at all?

MM: "Yup"

3. Reporter: "A lot of people says the ML is the daddy type, do you like these kind of men in real life?"

MM: "No, I prefer an equal and balanced relationship."

4. Reporter: "Which scene in the drama leaves the most impression on you?"
 MM: "The scene where the ML covers me with his jacket in the rain. I like it because the slow motion makes me look good".

5. Reporter: "In the drama, the ML is pretty handsy and touchy-feely when pursuing the girl before the relationship is established. What's your feeling towards this in real life?"

MM: "I don't like it. They would be slapped if we are not close. I'm not interested in these tricks like in the drama."

Spoiler

I know a gg who is handsy which she doesn't seem to have any problems with. :phew: Albeit, he isn't lewd or objectifying her in any sense. :)))

Source: QuangNhiet FB

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Fong said:

Celebration post to LD finally concluding! Cheers to Reba for a successful drama to add to her career achievements. http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154714446.html?weibo_id=4518222056024298

Recent Interviews: 

3. Reporter: "A lot of people says the ML is the daddy type, do you like these kind of men in real life?"

MM: "The scene where the ML covers me with his jacket in the rain. I like it because the slow motion makes me look good".

5. Reporter: "In the drama, the ML is pretty handsy and touchy-feely when pursuing the girl before the relationship is established. What's your feeling towards this in real life?"

MM: "I don't like it. They would be slapped if we are not close. I'm not interested in these tricks like in the drama."

Hide contents

I know a gg who is handsy which she doesn't seem to have any problems with. :phew: Albeit, he isn't lewd or objectifying her in any sense. :)))

I really feel this production team and whale's boy team really burn the brigde with reba. She even doesn't follow the drama's official weibo. I think she or V will demand more clausul in her next drama contract about this force cp thing. It really leave bad tastes for lots of her fans

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5

15 minutes ago, Fong said:

Recent Interviews: 

Hide contents

Yes... Our guangre is winning... Hahahha

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Fong said:

Recent Interviews: 

Reveal hidden contents

I love Reba. The sass. No positive mentions for the male lead and further disapproval for his handsy manners. I haven't watched LD. But it sounds ds like Reba's acting was on point. Good on her.

I think ELOD demonstrated the leads don't need to show skin or kiss passionately on every episodes to have great chemistry.

• Like 10

@rainyday293 wonder what als fans thought of that?  Cause, I, myself, was really bothered by that - there’s no excuse for that kind of behavior!

Thank you @Fong for sharing - very glad for r as she finally able to play a character closer to her age & who’s independent with some sass like herself right now - but glad it’s coming to a conclusion! Thank you, especially, for sharing r’s answers to the reporter’s questions - as you said “very clear stance & professionalism”. 

Let’s celebrate:

Here’s a lovely fmv of our guangre :D

https://youtu.be/z-2RdUyLcSU

• Like 7
  • Love 2