[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

I am poisoned by their beautiful love story. I am finding it hard to move on. I get confused if it is DH and FJ, or is it Vengo and Reba that I love. 

Sigh, no matter what,  I appreciate Vengo and Reba for bringing DH and FJ to life.

@ChibiLy I feel you girl. When i first watched TMOPB, I didn't pay much attention to DongFeng's story. Fast forward when I read that they were going to make a drama focusing on DongFeng with the fans' demand that the original actor and actress reprise their roles. I became a bit interested and wondered why. I went back to watch TMOPB bts videos of DongFeng (weirdly, I did not go back to watch DongFeng's scenes in TMOPB drama then...don't know why), AND BAM! Wondered, how did I miss this? V + R's chemistry off-screen were lovely! ELoD drama released and at the same time, I was reading  the PB English translated novel. I fell in love with DongFeng and V + R themselves because of their chemistry off-screen (as shown on TMOPB bts) and on-screen (ELoD); it was off the charts IMO. I thought V + R looked so natural and very comfortable with each other. I was thinking that these two would make a lovely couple in real life and how I wish they were a real couple!

Then, "4 lives, 4 worlds" videos on them were released, and I saw how distant V + R were..."real couple" wish of mine was shot down. BUT, yt's suggested list had guangre related videos. I watched, and my wish came flying back alive. I began to do research on their story and found this forum when it was page 7. I decided to hop on board my first ship after years of watching Chinese and Korean dramas. I have to say that this was the first time that I felt so self-conflicted with a pasttime (watching dramas), hahaha! Reading stories shared by @Babyval , GR CP analysis by @水蜜桃, and someone else here who shared that they got news grszd from a friend who is working for one of China's news media (Sorry! I forgot your name, please forgive me), in my delulu world, they are together dating in secret. In my realistic world, I really really want to believe those shared stories are true and because the GR CP analysis is soo darn convincing! I will be waiting here patiently for that one beautiful day, we get news of gx!

Sorry for the long post! :D

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

The third book of three lives three worlds is called Lotus Step. It is about Lian Song (third prince) and Cheng Yu. The book is still in writing so it's impossible if they are going to film the drama now. I believe DH and FJ will be mentioned in the book or have some scenes. Remember this is not their story. If ever they are going to film the book they will be cameos, not the leads like Yang Mi as Bai Qian in ELOD. 

@Immortal-Louiza Are you trying to find the English sub for the wrath of time?

Yes, love to see Vengo in action. He has a lot more action scenes than Pan Yue Ming (the other ML) .  I can't believe a "dirty" Vengo can still look so attractive :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, pawla said:

The third book of three lives three worlds is called Lotus Step. It is about Lian Song (third prince) and Cheng Yu. The book is still in writing so it's impossible if they are going to film the drama now. I believe DH and FJ will be mentioned in the book or have some scenes. Remember this is not their story. If ever they are going to film the book they will be cameos, not the leads like Yang Mi as Bai Qian in ELOD. 

@Immortal-Louiza Are you trying to find the English sub for the wrath of time?

Yes, love to see Vengo in action. He has a lot more action scenes than Pan Yue Ming (the other ML) .  I can't believe a "dirty" Vengo can still look so attractive :lol:

Good drama. Saw it in english subscribed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Immortal-Louiza said:

Good drama. I already saw it in english sub. His catacter is very shy with Lady red. I love the seen with the booster!!!! And his emotionnal acting his good when he cry at the top of the mountan when he see the two apprentices in a vison in front of him. I cried with him. 

20 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

@ChibiLy I feel you girl. When i first watched TMOPB, I didn't pay much attention to DongFeng's story. Fast forward when I read that they were going to make a drama focusing on DongFeng with the fans' demand that the original actor and actress reprise their roles. I became a bit interested and wondered why. I went back to watch TMOPB bts videos of DongFeng (weirdly, I did not go back to watch DongFeng's scenes in TMOPB drama then...don't know why), AND BAM! Wondered, how did I miss this? V + R's chemistry off-screen were lovely! ELoD drama released and at the same time, I was reading  the PB English translated novel. I fell in love with DongFeng and V + R themselves because of their chemistry off-screen (as shown on TMOPB bts) and on-screen (ELoD); it was off the charts IMO. I thought V + R looked so natural and very comfortable with each other. I was thinking that these two would make a lovely couple in real life and how I wish they were a real couple!

Then, "4 lives, 4 worlds" videos on them were released, and I saw how distant V + R were..."real couple" wish of mine was shot down. BUT, yt's suggested list had guangre related videos. I watched, and my wish came flying back alive. I began to do research on their story and found this forum when it was page 7. I decided to hop on board my first ship after years of watching Chinese and Korean dramas. I have to say that this was the first time that I felt so self-conflicted with a pasttime (watching dramas), hahaha! Reading stories shared by @Babyval , GR CP analysis by @水蜜桃, and someone else here who shared that they got news grszd from a friend who is working for one of China's news media (Sorry! I forgot your name, please forgive me), in my delulu world, they are together dating in secret. In my realistic world, I really really want to believe those shared stories are true and because the GR CP analysis is soo darn convincing! I will be waiting here patiently for that one beautiful day, we get news of gx!

Sorry for the long post! :D

I am like you! I strongly believe they are together and have been for many years. Vengo and Reba have no such thing as personal space between them. I feel like alot of their physical touch in ELOD are unconscious and they naturally stare at each other with affection.

Vengo is like DH to FJ, his eyes just follows wherever Reba is. He is constantly making sure Reba is okay.  The BTS below is what initially got me thinking there is something going on between Vengo and Reba. 

I loved how they get along. It is obvious they enjoy each others company. It's amusing to watch Vengo piggyback Reba, and no crew members seem to find it out of the ordinary. It's as though they see it everyday.

It cracked me up when people made comments about how Vengo and Reba are like siblings and get along so well. I have a brother and he would never piggyback me in a million years, nor would he hold me by my waist, fix my hair or stand in my personal space! 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Babyval said:

Yes, third book is called 步生連。 Story is about third prince and Chen Yu. 
WHAT??!!! V is NOT going to be in third book??!!! I don’t see how the story is going to fly!!! 
OMG! If V is not in the next installment, I am NOT going to watch it!!! :blink:

Dong Hua is in the Lotus Book, he and Tianjun are featured in some chapters for the background of Lian Song and Cheng Yu. 

If Lotus Steps gets adapted as a series, Dong Hua may even be featured more than Feng Jiu, if production will follow how the story goes. I'm basing this from reading the first 24 chapters of the book available online. Thus, if V or R reprise their role, more likely there's more appearance of V as DH than R as FJ.

The ELOD forum team of translators posted the translated Lotus Steps prologue in the forum's own blogsite https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home . Translated Chapter 1 will be posted as soon as the end of this week. :)

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Babyval said:

R and V should at least reprise their roles as DJ and FJ. I cannot accept a replacement for DJ. 
Step Lotus ( 步生連) is the third book. White Tears(白目淚) is the fourth book. 
OMG! I pray pray pray that V will reprise his role as DJ. Then again, he may be renegotiating his contract with JX. I don’t know... 

I am NOT DOING WELL in this drought period!!! :bawling:

Just to correct you. The fourth book is Bodhi Fate (菩提劫). 

And @Eery2 yay, we have another coincidence with 28. BTW, the actual time is 19:28 (China time) as wb app shows the user's local time. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1272129300884361216?s=19

Time :18.28

Another 28 again:D

New pohotoshot?

Edit. Weibo said its 19.28

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4516165537236453

Yay! Guys, V gave us a very very big hint today!

Translation:

"V oasis update at 19:28 (China):

"热点 也 忍着" - "It's a bit hot to suffer:vicx:"
 ___
 When I first saw your update, my attention immediately falls on the "hot (Re) spot" - "热点" and the minutes ending, bro :D.  Just got more news that there will be more episodes added to LD in the morning and in the afternoon he's already "hot" and so has to bear with it !!!

Hints analyzed by admins:

:heart: -- You can see from just  the「hot spots」 - 「熱點」 and the number 19:28 (28 again) (er ba = love (re)ba).

:heart: -- The news of mm drama will add 5 days (7 episodes) to June 21 came at noon.  In the afternoon, gg felt "hot", and showed all kinds of endurance with a "shush icon". 

:heart: -- Gg image used is the picture for Men’s Uno magazine (released on June 3 - R's Birthday).

Another phase of eating hot vinegar from gg again?!  I had known that he would post behind-the-scenes photos when shooting magazines, but this time it couldn't possibly coincide with every detail like that.

Sour always, sour always :phew:,"

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

Wut, he has to endure the whale's face again near Reba for another week:sweat:. Patience V. I see top ten Weibo's actors for this week and there is no whale's name there, unlike last week eventhough the drama was still on top. 

The bought hot seach couldn't help him this time since last week there was trending topic ban on weibo. While Reba offcourse still sit at number one<_<

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

Just to correct you. The fourth book is Bodhi Fate (菩提劫). 

And @Eery2 yay, we have another coincidence with 28. BTW, the actual time is 19:28 (China time) as wb app shows the user's local time. 

@sg_niner Thank you for your info on Bodhi Fate! :wub: 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

of course they aren't in the third book. there might be short appearances, as in pillowbook by yehua & bai qian, but it's not fengjiu & dijun's story to tell, it's lian song & cheng yu's. 

the book isn't even finished, there's not any talk of a drama. don't get ahead of yourself. 

tangqi's q & a said that a second baby and wedding aren't confirmed, she's still writing. don't assume. 

on to other stuff as with my "every so often" updates: 

was on yt at 2 in the morning. (as i am currently writing.) found some stuff that is first of all, extremely unconfirmed (like, it hasn't been shared on any gr communities yet unconfirmed), and a slight glimmer of hope in the drought season. 

back in march, rb was confirmed to be in a variety show called I am Waiting for You in the Summer Palace. (confirmed as in it shows up on the douban page. i didn't find anything on it in her weibo community.) 

i am waiting for you in the summer palace started shooting recently. pictures of zheng shuang (other confirmed celebrity on the show) have surfaced. none have surfaced of rb. here's the kicker: there have been many pictures of gwg at the shoots, with a microphone attached to him, all dressed up (not formal dress, but he wasn't in incognito mode, he was "camera-ready") 

so i am slightly confused on whether rb is confirmed or not for this show (though i think she is bc douban shows it) though i think she's filming princess changge right now? idk. 

i am telling you all now bc if they are both shooting this variety show, this would be the first variety show they attend in close proximity of each other since 2017. maybe they won't be in the same frame/episode, but at least they'll be in the same show. 

Thanks for enlightening me. 

Yeah... me too... I wish to see them together in variety show...

• Like 2

LD production team is too greedy. 

45 eps is more than enough. 

Draggy. 

I hope ELOD production team greedy like LD production team.

Give ELOD 7 eps more! :tears:

Actually, I more worried about Reba.

I follow some of her fans.

Stay strong Reba! 

You have us!

• Unamused 4
  • Sad 5

45 minutes ago, Fong said:

Yay! Guys, V gave us a very very big hint today!

Translation:

"V oasis update at 19:28 (China):

"热点 也 忍着" - "It's a bit hot to suffer:vicx:"
 ___
 When I first saw your update, my attention immediately falls on the "hot (Re) spot" - "热点" and the minutes ending, bro :D.  Just got more news that there will be more episodes added to LD in the morning and in the afternoon he's already "hot" and so has to bear with it !!!

Hints analyzed by admins:

:heart: -- You can see from just  the「hot spots」 - 「熱點」 and the number 19:28 (28 again) (er ba = love (re)ba).

:heart: -- The news of mm drama will add 5 days (7 episodes) to June 21 came at noon.  In the afternoon, gg felt "hot", and showed all kinds of endurance with a "shush icon". 

:heart: -- Gg image used is the picture for Men’s Uno magazine (released on June 3 - R's Birthday).

Another phase of eating hot vinegar from gg again?!  I had known that he would post behind-the-scenes photos when shooting magazines, but this time it couldn't possibly coincide with every detail like that.

Sour always, sour always :phew:,"

OMG... I was thinking the same when I saw him updating his weibo but I didn't see the 28 *as from my web browser I can't see the time*

I just felt 'something' wrong with his caption.

Vengo Gao Fanclub translated it as 'If is not humid, it isn't summer. Even if is a little hot, will bear with it [shhh]'

Then I checked the pic... he was cut his hair, in my mind 'what the heck' but then I connected to this afternoon heartbreaking news that LD will be extended... Is he 'jealous' again? I mean is he 'feels hot' with the news?

As same as I do. I don't even want to talk about LD... 

Tell me if he is really 'react' to the news or its only me who feel this way? :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

48 eps is more than enough. 

Draggy. 

Meh, they bought hot search every week. Has to return the money they invest in the marketing some how. While EloD with almost zero promotion is still the most popular show so far this year and still being talked about until now

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

48 eps is more than enough. 

Draggy. 

Hmm.. imo its not good also to add episodes like you said 'it looks greedy'... why don't they just let it like that? But after I'm thinking... maybe this is their strategy to sell LD. 

Anyone watch LD here? Because I don't but I do watch their trailers everyday and I think in the original book SL-ZF finally get married and Idk if this wedding scene came out last night or not yet... if not, then they have prepared for this extensions episodes until the book is ended. 

Don't worry is only 7 eps more... be strong GuanRe. In R and V we trust. You see we got breadcrumb from V today... as he is 'hot' we are 'hot' too but we must go on... lets grab some ice cream and chill :joy:

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1

9 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Vengo Gao Fanclub translated it as 'If is not humid, it isn't summer. Even if is a little hot, will bear with it [shhh]'

Then I checked the pic... he was cut his hair, in my mind 'what the heck' but then I connected to this afternoon heartbreaking news that LD will be extended... Is he 'jealous' again? I mean is he 'feels hot' with the news?

As same as I do. I don't even want to talk about LD... 

Tell me if he is really 'react' to the news or its only me who feel this way? :sweat_smile:

Hahah yea the hashtag is about summer humidity but his real message is to endure the heat. Why the shush icon? Lol if he was just plainly complaining I would expect these kinds of icons: :bawling::confounded:. This time there are 3 references to R: 28 minute, heat in her name, pic released on her birthday.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1