[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, mssarahkhan said:

Ohh... Hi Mr and Mrs. Gao

I just talked about your reaction yesterday :joy:

Really surprise to "see" you today

Don't worry, just a few more days... 

After this over, have a dinner together with your future daughter-in law :wub:

Let's endure it together with V, some of Guangre shippers and a lot of ALS :joy:

@wheeinterbear this one has eng sub :D yes Rb said tiantian twice :wub:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

52 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Just found this on twitter... And i hv to admit, my eyes saw his dad first as V... And i realised there's 'another' V at the back.... Hahahaha V is literally a copy paste version of his dad! :joy:

Yes. He looks a lot like his dad. He comes from a working class family. His parents are hard working folks who used to sell 烤冷麵, a Heilongjiang street food to keep the family going. When he was young, he had to help out at the 烤冷麵 store, and in an interview, he did say that, if given the equipment, he can make a pretty good 烤冷麵。:P 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Babyval said:

His parents are hard working folks who used to sell 烤冷麵, a Heilongjiang street food to keep the family going. When he was young, he had to help out at the 烤冷麵 store, and in an interview, he did say that, if given the equipment, he can make a pretty good 烤冷麵。:P 

Thank you for the information @Babyval

I don't know ab that until you tell us :o

I like to eat 烤冷麺 when winter :joy: 

Really wanna try V's 烤冷麺 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Thank you for the information @Babyval

I don't know ab that until you tell us :o

I like to eat 烤冷麺 when winter :joy: 

Really wanna try V's 烤冷麺 

Not just you. Me too!! I wish he can go on a show and make 烤冷麵。 I love it. Had to have it 3 times a week during my stint in China. Jeez! My delulu and my foodie demon! :scream:

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, cheonsa said:

The drama is called “The Ladder of Love”

There are english subtitles available online. Even R is also in the same drama! GR will have cute moments in the episodes 35 & 36 of the drama.

Hide contents

Sadly they didn’t end up together, but both characters have good endings. 

Gush!!!! Dont't tell the ending....please....i wanted to se it

• LOL 2

While we are on the topic of food...

烤冷 Kao Leng Mian

V's favorite food - Gou Bao Rou (crispy sweet & sour pork)

Rb's signature dish - Fried Belt Fish

Spoiler

I heard this was a dongbei specialty dish. Who is from dongbei? :phew:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, pawla said:

The third book of three lives three worlds is called Lotus Step. It is about Lian Song (third prince) and Cheng Yu. The book is still in writing so it's impossible if they are going to film the drama now. I believe DH and FJ will be mentioned in the book or have some scenes. Remember this is not their story. If ever they are going to film the book they will be cameos, not the leads like Yang Mi as Bai Qian in ELOD. 

@Immortal-Louiza Are you trying to find the English sub for the wrath of time?

Yes, love to see Vengo in action. He has a lot more action scenes than Pan Yue Ming (the other ML) .  I can't believe a "dirty" Vengo can still look so attractive :lol:

Although I fell in love with both Vengo and Dilraba from ELOD but in my opinion Vengo's performance in Candle in the Tomb is exceptional!! and he deserves all the praising that he've got!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Out of the blue, I suddenly thought of something and realized that I never knew about. Can anybody tell me if V and R have their own respective houses in Beijing? I know that V stayed home in Beijing with his parents during the lockdown. Now, is that his house or his parents house? I've read somewhere that R stays in hotels often, so wondered if she has her own place in Beijing.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Fong said:

"V oasis update at 19:28 (China):

"热点 也 忍着" - "Even if it's a little hot, will bear with it (shhh)"

New development from lurking on weibo:

19:28 = 依旧爱巴 (Yījiù ài bā) = Still love (Re)Ba.

So it wasn't just only the 28th minute. This man... Like one of you guys said, he's ascended to high god status. :joy:

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Out of the blue, I suddenly thought of something and realized that I never knew about. Can anybody tell me if V and R have their own respective houses in Beijing? I know that V stayed home in Beijing with his parents during the lockdown. Now, is that his house or his parents house? I've read somewhere that R stays in hotels often, so wondered if she has her own place in Beijing.

not the answer you wanted, but the answer you deserve :) 

do you remember like 100(+) pages back when we were talking ab a zhihu answer that said something along the lines of "my coworker has seen them walking together in a high end apartment complex"? 

we know he is w his parents a lot, but we also know a couple years ago, rb was full-time living in hotels, but now she's actually bought a place. 

i think the zhihu poster said it was in beijing

i also mentioned on that post that i believe this poster for the reason that they didn't make their answer anonymous, which makes me think they're credible (among other reasons)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

So, what will happened to our fave couple after the current Covid-19 Beijing situation? I read Beijing imposes travel ban again for its citizen

My delulu mind imagining that if R is in Beijing they will have to stay at home together. Spending time together while watching the end of LD & R would have to face the sulky Dijun at home. :wub:

well, I don’t think R is in Beijing. She still have to film princess changge right. -_-

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Jandj said:

https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/valentino-off-the-shoulder-bow-detail-faille-playsuit_R00087845/

Loved MM outfit she wore on happy camp - she has such good taste and looked so cute in it 

Deep orange really suit her skintone, she practically glow. Hmm seems like both gg and mm like to wear western brand. Gg latest airport pic is he using dior bag, and they has that twin ysl jacket and burberry shirts.

• Like 5

I’m confused about that drama... extended???? Really ?? do they need to shoot again... ??? I unfollowed every account that post related to this drama but goddamn can’t erase my wetv bc i love it! I’m about to cursed HAHAHAHA :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I’m really annoyed! In ELOD they refused to have intense scene but to this drama she can refused... I'm a wrong to understand... I read the book and there is so much changes but i do believe that they change it in a beautiful scene...but I’m so speechless. I know that ELOD is most waited even outside china bc we want to know what will happen to ML’s because of EL. But in the end they richard simmons cut the episode and rush the end. most change there interactions.

If i am mistaken correct me but to this drama(ld) people didn’t want to see this anymore But extended... they are excited to finally it finish. I read somewhere in weibo. Maybe It’s just opinion or maybe a true feedback. For the sake of R bc a I’m a fan of her i want to stop myself to get anger but can’t.

Sorry guys i just can’t believe! I just wanna say what i feel. Haysss.

• Like 6