[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

@sg_niner please keep “connecting the dots”! Love it!

Since talking about V :wub: thought I’d share- he was on this episode (2015) of “Laugh Out Loud” show (V cute as ever!), you can start watching at 26:55, then 1:13:34 to see just his participation. Btw, Jia Nialong (Go Fighting) is also on this one.

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, guguthecat said:

@HeyheyheyJ Yes I agree with you

:joy: no need to explain... she has to say they are all good friends... she won't say thing that will bias or hurt other actors in her formal interview. I dont mind what they say about their relationship because action speaks louder than words. 

Everything in drama in bts in interview is to promote LD... remember its for business.

I watch Happy Camp and I can see how 'cold' she is to him... There is no 'sparks' in her eyes when she sees HJY... eyes can't lie... I will not elaborate more her body gestures... all of you can see yourself... in real life they don't have that 'connection' lMO

I love the part where she moved super quickly away from whale when he 'accidentally' fell off his chair :smirk::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I love the part where she moved super quickly away from whale when he 'accidentally' fell off his chair :smirk::lol:

LOL, when he 'accidentally' fell off his chair

I also feel... he "accidentally" fell off his chair :phew: :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Look at what these two do to me. Now I'm trying to decipher everything. I look at the time V posted wb yesterday and when it ended with 8 (ba), my brain is just wired to connect the dots. 23:08 = 爱想你巴 (ai xiang ni ba) = Love & miss you, (re)ba? Hahaha, okay I'd better dismiss myself to delulu land. :joy:

zsbzCSC.jpg

Thanks and great work, you made my day!! When I saw this post yesterday, even when he captioned the 4 seas, 8 wilderness as being beautiful (as in the scenery before him and a nice reference to ELOD), I still felt that there was some sort of loneliness here. He was also looking down at his phone as if he just sent a pic of the view to a certain someone and although the scenery is beautiful and he had a good day with tons of fans who love him, the one he wants to share this with is not beside him.  

• Like 15
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

I don't even think he moved on from the series himself. Whenever he mentions his role, he just has this sudden burst of excitement or happiness. Then again, none of this other dramas are aired. Only time will tell.....

I'm in this with you!!! Can't move on yet......It's already June and I'm still here :lol:

It is his first lead role in a drama so of course he will be happy. Btu we do have to wait for his other dramas to air. I want to see how he has improved.

19 hours ago, Jani An said:

Actually i do watch this live but why i felt i miss this Taking pictures, I wish i was there haha :joy: How i love seeing him in livestream, i was like a abnormal girl who’s giggling and shouting after seeing him smiling hehehe can’t resist sorry guys, what he did last night to donuts waiting for him, make me even more fall in love to him!

We need a separate GWG forum just to talk about this :joy: I feel like we talk about GWG more than RB.

19 hours ago, guguthecat said:

It's his consideration... he is considerate person. Why i remember R's interview that she chose Yun Xue (Vic Zhou character in The Flame Daughter)... she said YX is always protecting her in silent and very considerate (something like that)... irl I guess YX is V... 

Today I have seen all his videos from the event... gosh, it is hard not to like this guy. He is too sweet... he has good attitude too, he even stopped his car because he saw some fans waiting for him on the sidewalk and he gave them his signs... OMG, thats COOL man! I love when actor or actress interacting with their fans in casual way. My fangirling heart is screaming... 

It's so easy to become his fan. One smile from him brought me to the heavens and back.  I think he is able to act this way to his fans because they're not a big of a fanbase just yet. Honeslty, I don't him to have a big fanbase because the bigger it gets, the more toxic it is.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Look at what these two do to me. Now I'm trying to decipher everything. I look at the time V posted wb yesterday and when it ended with 8 (ba), my brain is just wired to connect the dots. 23:08 = 爱想你巴 (ai xiang ni ba) = Love & miss you, (re)ba? Hahaha, okay I'd better dismiss myself to delulu land. :joy:

zsbzCSC.jpg

@sg_niner take me with you to delulu land. I don't know if he's doing this on purpose but it ignited my GR deluluness again :joy:

He should try posting at times where it's not linked to RB because I get delulu easily.

9 hours ago, guguthecat said:

@HeyheyheyJ Yes I agree with you

:joy: no need to explain... she has to say they are all good friends... she won't say thing that will bias or hurt other actors in her formal interview. I dont mind what they say about their relationship because action speaks louder than words. 

Everything in drama in bts in interview is to promote LD... remember its for business.

I watch Happy Camp and I can see how 'cold' she is to him... There is no 'sparks' in her eyes when she sees HJY... eyes can't lie... I will not elaborate more her body gestures... all of you can see yourself... in real life they don't have that 'connection' lMO

It's not subbed yet :bawling:

But from the clips I saw, they didn't have that "magnetic" attraction towards another :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, cheonsa said:

Shortly after RB got 70M weibo followers, our V too, has finally reached 9M followers. 

Big congratulations to the couple! :heart:

At this rate, it's not hard to reach 15 millions by the end of the year for him

• Like 8

After being in a relationship for 3 months, you must be noticing if something is wrong, even after year. This one is 5 years.

Both of us have to feel comfortable and naturaly being ourselves together? :naughty:

Spoiler

For someone who's 'single' all the time, but could describe the stages of a relationship so clearly... Hmmm.. :smirk:

*sipping tea

Trailer for Bilibili interview to be released tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

After being in a relationship for 3 months, you must be noticing if something is wrong, even after year. This one is 5 years.

Both of us have to feel comfortable and naturaly being ourselves together? :naughty:

Reveal hidden contents

For someone who's 'single' all the time, but could describe the stages of a relationship so clearly... Hmmm.. :smirk:

*sipping tea

And again why they used ELOD clip as well at the end? Aren’t they talking about LD?anyway she has many other dramas to refer to. :phew:
just sayinn :tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

*sipping tea

Hahah you said it sister. Thanks for the clips!

Guys, focus on the Bilibili vlog she's watching and laughing so hard and adorably at in the end. That slurping noise in the background. Could it be...

(Coincidentally this is a Bilibili segment) :smirk:

Credit to GR Quang-Nhiet fb group for picking out this detail.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 6

Spoiler

You want me to join a match making party?

I will not. I won't.

The one who could chase me?

Not everyone will have that chance. :smirk:

Someone with uncle-ish feature 

I don't like someone who's dirty or sloppy.

Spoiler

I happened to know someone who's also don't like dirty, but willing not to take shower for days for his role. :glasses:

Also, said don't like to be nearby someone sloppy.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

*sipping tea

Seem like R is speaking her real self. She mentioned she would want her relationship to be comfortable and natural when they are together. And did I hear: able to get each other's jokes and being able to speak to each other in a language only both of them understand. *in delulu and detective mode*

Are you all same page as me? Why do I feel it sum up to her personal life of just one person in her mind. And that's V. 

It's not a secret we can seen from the eyes / body languages that R and V are able to take each other jokes if you have seen their interactions. And if further analysed, it can also been seen that they even have fun reacting with each other jokes. They always have fun with each other (even though we may not seen it so much lately but I suppose behind the scene in private, I guess no one know how much jokes they have with each other) :glasses:

Spoiler

Off-hand. Hmm... unlike the other "good friend" (JH, the whale) that she has mentioned in this LD interview since judging from her clothes, it is from the same interview.

And no wonder, R northern east accent is getting better because that may be one of their language that both of them understand and speak to each other in their personal life such as at home. The more you speak, the more you are better at it. Who do R speak northern east accent with, I guess you know, I know, we know.

Don't we feel like Sherlock Holmes trying to figure out all the hidden meanings. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, triplesung said:

It is his first lead role in a drama so of course he will be happy. Btu we do have to wait for his other dramas to air. I want to see how he has improved.

It's so easy to become his fan. One smile from him brought me to the heavens and back.  I think he is able to act this way to his fans because they're not a big of a fanbase just yet. Honeslty, I don't him to have a big fanbase because the bigger it gets, the more toxic it is.

It is his first lead role, but I'm sure he really like his role as well. Besides that, I'd love to think that his role is definitely different because of a particular person :P We will watch and see how he reacts to his other roles. 

I absolutely agree with you about fan base getting larger and toxic.....  :confounded:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

And again why they used ELOD clip as well at the end? Aren’t they talking about LD?anyway she has many other dramas to refer to. :phew:
just sayinn :tounge_xd:

I wonder if people are just using the ELOD clips because it's the most recently aired and it was popular? And therefore more people can relate to it?

Regardless, I am on your side and digging sugars too, every day......gosh.....so sweeeeeet :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1