Jump to content

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

Just now, Karma29 said:

Is this the shirt? @AlexW?

It seems that it's another COINCIDENCE.

(it's hard hiding being a couple.):phew:

Perfect timing for this drought lol. Honestly, this is definitely just another coincidence :))) just like all of the other ones :p

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Karma29 Oh ya... those are the shirts. Good eye! Let me check Burberry website.... :D

it looks like at least we know, the shirt may not be from variety show. Don’t know how long ago the photo of R with the shirt tho...we know V is just recent :wub:

  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely Burberry - it’s on their website - both shirts are called “montage print cotton oversized tshirt”...don’t think it’s sponsor? Definitely another coincidence...

 

 

Edit: Totally! @AlexW:lol:

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The t-shirts are man and woman collection from  Burberry’s  “Montage oversized t-shirt”. 
Recently the was a video about R protection for wild life. Another joint coincidence for all these? 
http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/153341330.html?weibo_id=4515320675785713

 

@DijunXiaoBai Ahhh...great minds think a like buddy :D

Edited by AlexW
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Google translate :

At Summer Palace, Beijing, come here to shoot a cultural variety program called

"I am waiting you at Summer Palace"

I forgot which V fan website with English explanation that after shooting this program, V went home and others stayed for after party something. This attitude of always going home after work is only for guys with someone or somebody waiting for him at home. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

I forgot which V fan website with English explanation that after shooting this program, V went home and others stayed for after party something. This attitude of always going home after work is only for guys with someone or somebody waiting for him at home. 

So when was V shoot this program? Was it not today?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Thanks. There is no good thing coming from attending these after party things, only rumors after rumors. He learned the hardway from Candle in the Tomb wrapping party

@Eery2 True. There will be no drought I tell you. Since the next incoming drama of V, Living towards the Sun is it? And I think his role as a doctor is romantically linked to the patient that has cancer. I wonder if R will also show her jealous side this time since one of those vids V said that he gave some of his personal emotions in his acting in this drama.  :P

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

@Eery2 True. There will be no drought I tell you. Since the next incoming drama of V, Living towards the Sun is it? And I think his role as a doctor is romantically linked to the patient that has cancer. I wonder if R will also show her jealous side this time since one of those vids V said that he gave some of his personal emotions in his acting in this drama.  :P

I thought Miss S will be broadcast first before Living Toward the Sun. You know the one with Ma Yili. Yes, that Ma Yili. Another V's rumor:D

It will be interesting to see how the media will play it:smirk:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eery2 said:

I thought Miss S will be broadcast first before Living Toward the Sun. You know the one with Ma Yili. Yes, that Ma Yili. Another V's rumor:D

It will be interesting to see how the media will play it:smirk:

@Eery2 I'm excited how media will spin every episode of V and that controversial actress. And how will R react? We all know how jealous she is. :joy:

  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

@Eery2 I'm excited how media will spin every episode of V and that controversial actress. And how will R react? We all know how jealous she is. :joy:

Yess yess:joy:. It's Reba's turn to be the jealous one.

But i think the identity of the mysterious guy in Ma Yili's case has been identified recently, No?

Blogger Xiaofeng wrote about it a couple weeks back

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karma29 said:

Is this the shirt? @AlexW , @Eery2??

 

It seems that it's another COINCIDENCE.

(it's hard to hide being a couple.):phew:

 

54 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

I forgot which V fan website with English explanation that after shooting this program, V went home and others stayed for after party something. This attitude of always going home after work is only for guys with someone or somebody waiting for him at home. 

When i saw this i run here to checked if we are discussing related to this and yes! It is! Hehehehe this two really like a similar things :joy:  another coincidence again hahaha

  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Yess yess:joy:. It's Reba's turn to be the jealous one.

But i think the identity of the mysterious guy in Ma Yili's case has been identified recently, No?

Yes its been reviled but I don’t know where i saw that article... and i think we discuss it here yet i dont know what page :joy:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

So until V's incoming drama, there will be no drought for us Guangre shippers. See, even in different events and programs dog treats are left behind by those two.  

 

In V and R, we trust. :wub:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 10:00 PM, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/148119398

Anyone can guess what is it about. Is she hinting that V will guest staring at broadcast program again? May be Go Fighting this time:tounge_xd:

ohhh so the viet fanpage also posted something about this earlier today and they made it into some sort of code, a good chunk of fans on that page tried to decipher and are interpreting it as: They're in the middle of discussion and if nothing goes wrong, both gg and mm will make an appearance on Happy Camp on the 18th. Praying so hard that this rumour is true, we'll know in like 4 days anyways. 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..