[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 hours ago, guguthecat said:

I agree with you... they are both are clever and smart. 

I don't think being jealous is bad... its good as long as the reaction is positive like V... being jealous is part of showing how much he loves her and vice versa. V is actually being motivated by his jealoussy to be better.. Its a good sign and also maybe to promote his wife's drama implicity as he can't do it openly... he is indeed clever and thats why we love them so much, right? :kiss_wink:

Jealousy must not become obsessive or controling.  Like you say, it is a motivation for him to become better in acting. They both are clever. Sorry for my english. It's not my first language. I hope to see Vengo in a movie promoted in Canada or Europe.

• Like 6

On 6/7/2020 at 1:46 PM, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/4nvUZHKbbGs

Sweet scenes from their first drama together. :wub:

I was never able to find English sub for this drama so didn't understand it much... Did he at the end chosing D or YM cuz I swear the last ep he slept with YM and she left him for her career and at there was also a scene where they finish school and D said everything changed and he said they won't change and stay together or something...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FoxontheMoon said:

I was never able to find English sub for this drama so didn't understand it much... Did he at the end chosing D or YM cuz I swear the last ep he slept with YM and she left him for her career and at there was also a scene where they finish school and D said everything changed and he said they won't change and stay together or something...

Actually this drama ends at episode 37 or 38 (I can’t remember it clearly)and anything That was happen after that was the retrospect that was told by one of the characters about what happen on Bali.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FoxontheMoon said:

The scenes where he slept with YM was the flashback or backstory of YingDao story ( V character) the untold event that happened long before he together with Amber ( R character)

An old post from @eryhybrid regarding the V- Love ending.

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/P2ZtHLmebFc

So sweet. Someone edited R's latest song performance with V in it. Perhaps he did look like that when watching her performance at home or somewhere else :love:

Check out the comment by batmanleong. This person wrote out the song lyrics linking it to V :lol:

i know right? I realised the lyrics yesterday and I thought it might be for V hehehe... my shipper's heart say. Thanks for sharing with us :kiss_wink: love the video and the explanation in the comment :thumbsup:

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

The scenes where he slept with YM was the flashback or backstory of YingDao story ( V character) the untold event that happened long before he together with Amber ( R character)

An old post from @eryhybrid regarding the V- Love ending.

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Jandj said:

More coincidence......I don’t think they are trying too hard to hide it anymore 

Even the colour of the clothing matches lol 

Or maybe they have the same stylist....??? My delulu is turn off Today HAHAHA When i saw him in airport i never imagine that he wear a shoes the same as Reba’s shoes back 2019 :joy: 

Okay let me turn on :joy::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Or maybe they have the same stylist....??? My delulu is turn off Today HAHAHA When i saw him in airport i never imagine that he wear a shoes the same as Reba’s shoes back 2019 :joy: 

I think whenever one of them shopping they'll probably buy two pairs, for both of them. Seems like they love couple dressing. Such a cute couple:joy:. Now i really want to know what are in their wardrobe. Do they have matching underwears as well:joy:

Edited by Eery2
  • Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Jandj said:

More coincidence......I don’t think they are trying too hard to hide it anymore 

Even the colour of the clothing matches lol 

Even I don't have the same shoes as my closest friends. And we earn the same money (roughly). Maybe with my lover, I might but I would wear it with them (because that's how a hopeless romantic I can be).

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

I have tried to keep my delulu mode off for now and try to think as if everything was just coincidence. They could have the same stylist or they just have the same style. Or... the shoes was given by the company. It could be anything. And I don't think V is the type of person to wear these type of shoes (or maybe it's just me who thinks of this).

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I have tried to keep my delulu mode off for now and try to think as if everything was just coincidence. They could have the same stylist or they just have the same style. Or... the shoes was given by the company. It could be anything. And I don't think V is the type of person to wear these type of shoes (or maybe it's just me who thinks of this).

I also thought maybe JX bought clothes and shoes for them in bulk, cos they seem to have similar style of clothes (or actually the same shirts) and shoes but after eating all the breadcrumbs all these years I feel like those similarities are done on purpose, for us to see :joy: well that's just me being delulu

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I think both just like to wear matching and couply clothes.

This is what they wore when they went to HC in 2017 together

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1269833832435314688?s=19

And i remember there are a pics of them wearing matching blue and black outfit at the airport back then when they still openly showing their affection toward each other

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I also thought maybe JX bought clothes and shoes for them in bulk, cos they seem to have similar style of clothes (or actually the same shirts) and shoes but after eating all the breadcrumbs all these years I feel like those similarities are done on purpose, for us to see :joy: well that's just me being delulu

As expected of Boss YangMi. Biut why don't I see other artists wear something similar? It's usually between these 2.

18 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I think both just like to wear matching and couply clothes.

This is what they wore when they went to HC in 2017 together

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1269833832435314688?s=19

And i remember there are a pics of them wearing matching blue and black outfit at the airport back then when they still openly showing their affection toward each other

I wish to see them acting like that. Like nobody actually cares if they are together or not. They can act freely and have a lot of skinship and etc.

My mind is saying they have the same stylist but my heart is saying something different.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3