[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Reba is telling a bed time story..

Let's go to sleep after this glass of warm milk, little baby peach..:wub:

GG too..

Which one dooze you off faster?

Their story telling voice is so soothing.

Their future baby will go to sleep easily. :relieved:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reba is telling a bed time story..

Let's go to sleep after this glass of warm milk, little baby peach..:wub:

GG too..

Which one dooze you off faster?

Their story telling voice is so soothing.

Their future baby will go to sleep easily. :relieved:

I have to go into work, but they're encouraging us to go back to sleep. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

4 hours ago, Fong said:

She says it's her gift to reaching 70 million fans. Hmmm only a day after his '9 million fan service'. What conclusion can we drawn here? Hehe

http://Screenshot-20200610-184837-com-facebook-

This person said that it is interesting that R and V did the opposite for their fans' request :D

R - fans want vlog but she did the 18 pics collage. 

V - fans want 18 pics collage but he gave a vlog

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

V wear white suit today..... What a coincidence.. The both wear white both in their live event.... Or do they hv same stylists..? 

They usually have the same stylist for official engagements

• Like 8

Oo ma godddd he's the sweetest guy ever!!! How could i not love him..... Seriously, he is soooo sweet..... He asked his driver to stop the car.. To sign for the donuts..... Please, Reba appreciate this sweet guy.. Don't let him go........ 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

To be honest, when I watched VLove I found out that gg's eyes were attracted to mm.

I think he was the first one who felt attracted to. He couldn't and can't hide his interest to mm from then till now. He can't hide his feeling. His acting of hiding his feeling becomes bad if it is related to mm.

My delulu mode is telling me, then mm was fallen to gg due to his patience and cares. As I know women would fall for that kind of treatment from men. 

note: I guess I have to begin writing novel or short fiction after this.. lol:joy:

You're not the only one who noticed this. It seems like he only has those glaring eyes for mm only. I've seen how he treats his co-workers. :wub:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Oo ma godddd he's the sweetest guy ever!!! How could i not love him..... Seriously, he is soooo sweet..... He asked his driver to stop the car.. To sign for the donuts..... Please, Reba appreciate this sweet guy.. Don't let him go........ 

Thanks for sharing! He is a very sweet and appreciative guy. 

But seriously, the more I see him in action at events, the more I notice that his smile for mm is very different. Can't compare...... :blush:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Sharing some sugars from Heisen's live streaming.. :wub:

The themes are Donut's and ELoD.

Di Jun right next to his Xiao Bai.

From the clip, you can't tell the context. I saw a longer version of the clip and this is what I think. He was keeping a professional face all along, but once he cued him with "dong hua dijun" then he automatically mentioned "fengjiu" by himself. There is nothing wrong with mentioning it, but the fact that after he mentioned it, he was so happy and became a cheerful, that is when we cannot just pretend that we didn't see that. 

I was on GuangRe CP and someone pointed out that when he turned around and saw Reba, he had this smile on his face (this is what happens when you notice someone dearest to you show up on screen...oh i'm just dreaming nowww) :D

• Like 2
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

From the clip, it sounds like he is pointing to a fan or someone in front and then called this person Xiao Bai????

I was on GuangRe CP and someone pointed out that when he turned around and saw Reba, he had this smile on his face (this is what happens when you notice someone dearest to you show up on screen...oh i'm just dreaming nowww) :D

Yes.. a slight smile, and starring at it for a few seconds.

• Like 6