[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

IMO... LD is airing right now, its normal people are talking about it because IT IS AIRING and the bts are everywhere! People have eyes and they can see with their own eyes. They have their own minds and preferences. Some here are watching LD they dont have problem and some don't want to watch... everyone has their own opinions. 

BUT OK... let's do as @LoquatsLove said... 

but as I ever told you before... whether we watch or dont watch LD, its still a high rating drama and R is still no.1 actress in China... I believe compared to people who dont want to watch or dont like HJY, more people out there love it and appreciate their hard works. This is the fact. 

BUT, IF its to prevent this forum from toxicate and mallicious comments that can harm or instigate 'fans war' I agree with your worries we need to control 'negative vibe' comments here :thumbsup:

Thanks for reminding us @LoquatsLove :kiss_wink: 

Let's chill GuangRe... we are here for R and V. I know some are from donut some are from alice here... lets cooperate. Virtual hugs to all :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/148119398

Anyone can guess what is it about. Is she hinting that V will guest staring at broadcast program again? May be Go Fighting this time:tounge_xd:

Yeah its saying if all goes well, they will be on the same stage again. The talks are still on. I think such news came out in April too. Although as you said, the chances are verrrrry slim.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Yeah its saying if all goes well, they will be on the same stage again. The talks are still on. I think such news came out in April too. Although as you said, the chances are verrrrry slim.

Haysss i wish they can be guest in any variety shows! I just miss them together in stage :star:

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Swipe... swipe... swipe.. 

I really like pic #3 :joy: LOL

So cute... :wub:

They are becoming each other. I also noticed, the way they laugh is also pretty similar to each other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

https://youtu.be/p5My_MiLo_c

R's view on her soulmate selection :love:

Her view never really change throughout the years. It is nice to hear it again in 2020 since we had been listening to her older interviews all these times :D

In my delulu mind, I can imagine her thinking about V the whole time when she was doing this part of the interview :lol: and how happily V must be smiling when he watches this video :smirk::lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/p5My_MiLo_c

R's view on her soulmate selection :love:

Her view never really change throughout the years. It is nice to hear it again in 2020 since we had been listening to her older interviews all these times :D

In my delulu mind, I can imagine her thinking about V the whole time when she was doing this part of the interview :lol: and how happily V must be smiling when he watches this video :smirk::lol:

That's exactly how I feel too!!!!

Thinking about each other when answering their preference for the other half :wub:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1