[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

I want someone older than me.

I don't like someone who's dirty.

Hide contents

I happened know someone who's also don't like dirty, but willing not to take shower for days for his role. :glasses:

Wow, @LoquatsLove you shared the best dog food and we didn't even notice!! 

So in that interview, she was asked what trait in a man she can't tolerate and would automatically rule out. She said she can't stand men who are unkempt or dirty. "Unless she knows he has a reason to be".

Flash back to V in Happy Camp describing how he had to go days without washing his face to get the role of Zhe Gu Shao. It was tough as someone who really really likes cleanliness.

Another day, another hint from our OTP. We're boarding the right boat people.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Fong said:

Wow, @LoquatsLove you shared the best dog food and we didn't even notice!! 

So in that interview, she was asked what trait in a man she can't tolerate and would automatically rule out. She said she can't stand men who are unkempt or dirty. "Unless she knows he has a reason to be".

Flash back to V in Happy Camp describing how he had to go days without washing his face to get the role of Zhe Gu Shao. It was tough as someone who really really likes cleanliness.

Another day, another hint from our OTP. We're boarding the right boat people.

:joy:

So many bread crumbs lately.. more and more day by day.. :naughty:

Haha.. you just solved the puzzle. Well done! :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thank you @LoquatsLove

Rb 1992 "I want someone older than me"

All her co-star that same age and younger than her :

Deng Lun 1992

Sheng Yi Lun 1992

Hjy 1992

Zhang Bin Bin 1993

Leo Wu 1999

Older than her but taken :

Vic Chou (already married)

Guo Jing Fei (already married)

Luo Jin (already married)

Raymond Lam (already married)

Shawn Dou (has gf)

Older than her and single (maybe?)

Li Yi Feng 1987

Zhang Yun Long 1988 (but Rb said no sync and not close)

Ma Ke 1990

Mi Re 1991

Vengo Gao Wei Guang Dong Hua Dijun 1983 :joy:

When Rb said she use her B weibo account to see others vlog.

I think about V's bike vlog :tounge_wink:

So, Reba you already see his vlog?

:rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Thank you @LoquatsLove

Rb 1992 "I want someone older than me"

All her co-star that same age and younger than her :

Deng Lun 1992

Sheng Yi Lun 1992

Hjy 1992

Zhang Bin Bin 1993

Leo Wu 1999

Older than her but taken :

Vic Chou (already married)

Guo Jing Fei (already married)

Luo Jin (already married)

Raymond Lam (already married)

Shawn Dou (has gf)

Older than her and single (maybe?)

Li Yi Feng 1987

Zhang Yun Long 1988 (but Rb said no sync and not close)

Mi Re 1991

Ma Ke 1990

Vengo Gao Wei Guang Dong Hua Dijun 1983 :joy:

When Rb said she use her B weibo account to see others vlog.

I think about V's bike vlog :tounge_wink:

So, Reba you already see his vlog?

:rolleyes:

Nooo.. she's saying uncle-ish feature..

Hmmm... Who is it called uncle?

I wonder... Have to think hard! Had a headache!

Spoiler

Hope you catch my sarcasm :yum:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

So many bread crumbs lately.. more and more day by day.. :naughty:

Haha.. you just solved the puzzle. Well done! :smirk:

Not only do they turn their shippers into detectives but also cryptographers themselves. :joy: You learn from the best!

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/StEnx9EPTiM

Eng sub available for R's latest HC episode :D

Yay finally, thanks! Some thoughts after watching this:

1. They both used the same heart signal.

nro3l1gqlecnmmcacu3uvtl8.gif

2. I get the vibe that the hosts don't particularly care for Hjy. At least the way they make fun of him isn't exactly flattering. And what's up with the "silliness" theme? Haha. There's way more deliberate shipping of V and R in both V's HC all-male casts episodes than any effort made here. 

3. On the other hand, the hosts' attitude towards R is very similar to V. They show adoration for both, and they always highlight their strengths. "If Dilraba isn't good, who is?" Or how they always draw attention to V's height/handsomeness and referring to him as Dijun.

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

It's so hard to think of one, isn't it?

Who is that person with uncle-ish feautures? There's so many! :wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)  

the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "the most memorable scene" from her dramas 

most memorable scene from pb: 

rb: there are two most memorable scenes from pillowbook. one is where dijun made half of his heart into the ring, and the second one is at the very end, donghua dijun, when he was fighting demons, we were lying there [on the ground]... i feel that scene was a very “you live i live, you die i die" type of thing..." 

what scene from love advanced customization was most memorable?

rb: when it was raining, song lin was driving his car, and he draped his clothes on zhou fang, that scene was fun... it was filmed slowed down, and i thought i looked quite pretty in that scene, so i liked that scene." 

...so for pillowbook the memorable scene moved you emotionally, while for lac it was memorable bc you thought you looked pretty? 

Thank you for sharing this at 3 AM in the morning.

The double standards is showing again :tounge_wink: How many is this by now? I think I lost count.

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

After being in a relationship for 3 months, you must be noticing if something is wrong, even after year. This one is 5 years.

Both of us have to feel comfortable and naturaly being ourselves together? :naughty:

Hide contents

For someone who's 'single' all the time, but could describe the stages of a relationship so clearly... Hmmm.. :smirk:

*sipping tea

Trailer for Bilibili interview to be released tomorrow.

Weirdest as a single women but you can say that even if your single but the way she talk is wise well prepared. Very obvious :phew:

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why must say a Uncle-ish features ?? HAHAHA I remember als say to V that he is look like a uncle to reba :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

28 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)  

the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "the most memorable scene" from her dramas 

rb: there are two most memorable scenes from pillowbook. one is where dijun made half of his heart into the ring, and the second one is at the very end, donghua dijun, when he was fighting demons, we were lying there [on the ground]... i feel that scene was a very “you live i live, you die i die" type of thing..." 

rb: when it was raining, song lin was driving his car, and he draped his clothes on zhou fang, that scene was fun... it was filmed slowed down, and i thought i looked quite pretty in that scene, so i liked that scene." 

...so for pillowbook the memorable scene moved you emotionally, while for lac it was memorable bc you thought you looked pretty? 

Awesome!!!!  I’m trying to turn on my delulu :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

She's become more and more narcissistic like a certain 'uncle'.

They are the example of 'when two become one' :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

I don't watch LD but somehow this reminds me of TMOPB's BTS. Maybe it reminded her of the same. :P

6XQIiIv.jpg

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

She's become more and more narcissistic like a certain 'uncle'.

They are the example of 'when two become one' :joy:

Yess... They're becoming more and more similar.

Actually, before at Reba's birthday live streaming, she also shows off her narcissism.

Which part of my body that I'm not satisfied with? Before, I dislike some parts, but now I like them all. Perfect. *Flipping hair :smirk:

Reba updates Weibo again..

Yeah.. definitely she's been charged with some confident booster.

7000(万, ten thousand).. another followers benefit? :phew:

Spoiler

7,000 with 800?

Wrong, it's 900. ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

http://Screenshot-20200612-205957.jpg

@LoquatsLove

I saw Facebook posts with ppl guessing if R is dropping hints :D because her signs are showing 2 & 7 which adds up to 9...

:lol: V's subscribers for his weibo

So apparently the caption of the Facebook post is saying that this type of handsigns are used by the area where V is from :lol: why she doesn't use those from her own hometown? :smirk:

(google translation: Obviously she is from Xinjiang, but she uses the gesture of the people from Northeast) 

http://Screenshot-20200612-211319.jpg

Update:

So 2 & 7

2+7=9

And at the same time, there is a '2' in the number of his subscribers :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 7

16 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@LoquatsLove

I saw Facebook posts with ppl guessing if R is dropping hints :D because her signs are showing 2 & 7 which adds up to 9...

She's been dropping hints in recents interviews about his ideal man which basically is just V's descriptions. Now she's dropping hints about the identity of the said man as well. Good job girl:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

She's been dropping hints in recents interviews about his ideal man which basically is just V's descriptions. Now she's dropping hints about the identity of the said man as well. Good job girl:joy:

I am so glad that recent stuff point to the same thing :ph34r:

She had been dropping hints of her ideal man sounding like V since a few years back too :blush:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@LoquatsLove

So apparently the caption of the Facebook post is saying that this type of handsigns are used by the area where V is from :lol: why she doesn't use those from her own hometown? :smirk:

(google translation: Obviously she is from Xinjiang, but she uses the gesture of the people from Northeast) 

http://Screenshot-20200612-211319.jpg

Update:

So 2 & 7

2+7=9

And at the same time, there is a '2' in the number of his subscribers :lol:

Wow! So there is a hand gesture i never new that hahahaha Okay fine this two is win! My delulu is turn On!!! :heart:

I wish...dropping this kind of post which has a secret message will continuously :wub::wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Jani An said:

Weirdest as a single women but you can say that even if your single but the way she talk is wise well prepared. Very obvious :phew:

Why must say a Uncle-ish features ?? HAHAHA I remember als say to V that he is look like a uncle to reba :joy:

Ah~ A stab into their heart by their own idol whom they worship. 

Love how R took the opportunity to tell those als haters in her interview “promoting LD”. I have to say, she’s definitely providing hints/clues without hesitation! Loving it!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1