[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

19 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/V0VrMmB0JmM

I don't know how accurate is this because I never watch the actual interview. 

1.07 - The video is saying during an interview, someone had asked R if V watches her latest drama and does he give any feedback on it (since they have good relationship and had worked together many times). 

R replied (happily) that V does follow her drama faithfully and even 'complain' that the pace is slow (he is eager to know what will happen in the next episode) but she is professional so she doesn't reveal the plot to him :P

Please feel free to let me know if I got any part of the translation wrong :D

So he complained the pace is slow??? For me, the pacing of the drama was too fast. I want slow-burn (not THAT slow) romance. 

He probably wants to the drama to be finished so that he won't see anymore intimate scenes :smirk:

14 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Yes, don't gx now. It's more fun this way:joy:

Exactly. And if ever they did, I'm pretty sure this forum will be dead because there's no further need of investigating.

14 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

HOLYYYYYY STOP QUOTING ALL YOUR ELOD LINES please!!!!!

STOP THE SUGARRR. 

I can't get off this forum and their sugar. Help me please :lol:

He does not want us to move on from the series. To be fair, it's very hard to get a move on.

• LOL 12

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

He does not want us to move on from the series. To be fair, it's very hard to get a move on.

I don't even think he moved on from the series himself. Whenever he mentions his role, he just has this sudden burst of excitement or happiness. Then again, none of this other dramas are aired. Only time will tell.....

I'm in this with you!!! Can't move on yet......It's already June and I'm still here :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

V is soo cute during the group photo! His early clap, then paused and waited for everyone. Hahaha!

Actually i do watch this live but why i felt i miss this Taking pictures, I wish i was there haha :joy: How i love seeing him in livestream, i was like a abnormal girl who’s giggling and shouting after seeing him smiling hehehe can’t resist sorry guys, what he did last night to donuts waiting for him, make me even more fall in love to him!

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

V is soo cute during the group photo! His early clap, then paused and waited for everyone. Hahaha!

It's his consideration... he is considerate person. Why i remember R's interview that she chose Yun Xue (Vic Zhou character in The Flame Daughter)... she said YX is always protecting her in silent and very considerate (something like that)... irl I guess YX is V... 

Today I have seen all his videos from the event... gosh, it is hard not to like this guy. He is too sweet... he has good attitude too, he even stopped his car because he saw some fans waiting for him on the sidewalk and he gave them his signs... OMG, thats COOL man! I love when actor or actress interacting with their fans in casual way. My fangirling heart is screaming... 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

1.07 - The video is saying during an interview, someone had asked R if V watches her latest drama and does he give any feedback on it (since they have good relationship and had worked together many times). 

R replied (happily) that V does follow her drama faithfully and even 'complain' that the pace is slow (he is eager to know what will happen in the next episode) but she is professional so she doesn't reveal the plot to him :P

We need all hands on deck to fact check this! Let's use our collaborative detective skills! :ph34r:This would explain so many of the "vinegar" vibes recently!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, Jani An said:

i was like a abnormal girl who’s giggling and shouting after seeing him smiling hehehe can’t resist sorry guys

Don't be sorry, I'm sure everyone here is also smiling like crazy, hearts beating faster when we see him. :wub: He was especially handsome today. How does R resist his charms?? 

Full live stream here:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Fong said:

Don't be sorry, I'm sure everyone here is also smiling like crazy, hearts beating faster when we see him. :wub: He was especially handsome today. How does R resist his charms?? 

He's really Dijun personified:D, everyone has stars in their eyes when they see him

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Fong said:

Full live stream here:

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

He's really Dijun personified:D, everyone has stars in their eyes when they see him

You know what, these days, I love both Reba and Vengo. I love seeing them both individually. I don't really follow just the celebrities these days but I am hooked onto looking for bread crumbs or evidence of their love for each other. 

Seeing Vengo does make me smile and seeing Reba makes me smile too. I think I find them really perfect for each other. 

I just ship these two together - I am a bit crazy these days. :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Oh. Did I hear correctly in the video? R mentioned she has become good friend with the whale boy (JH) after the filming? Since when? I didn't see much interaction between R with him though on the outside. It's seem mainly from the BTS only. I guess R just being friendly and professional in saying that when interview only I guess. 

Anyway, I suppose nobody can beat V in terms of being R most good friends in life. I mean ZBB, ZYL etc are her good friends as well. But can I just say V is her Number 1 good friend. :joy: And look at their interactions off screen outside, they are also beyond all imaginations. 

In conclusion, I guess none of these ML can ever replace V as R most favourite and closest good friend in life. Like-wise same for V as well. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Oh. Did I hear correctly in the video? R mentioned she has become good friend with the whale boy (JH) after the filming? Since when? I didn't see much interaction between R with him though on the outside. It's seem mainly from the BTS only. I guess R just being friendly and professional in saying that when interview only I guess. 

Anyway, I suppose nobody can beat V in terms of being R most good friends in life. I mean ZBB, ZYL etc are her good friends as well. But can I just say V is her Number 1 good friend. :joy: And look at their interactions off screen outside, they are also beyond all imaginations. 

In conclusion, I guess none of these ML can ever replace V as R most favourite and closest good friend in life. Like-wise same for V as well. 

Her double standard is quite obvious. :yum:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, Eery2 said:

V looked super handsome today, and as usual, very tall:wub:. A giant. He's seriously nearly perfect as a man. Tall, handsome, kind. Who wouldn't want him? :)

Cr. To owner

Trully lives up to him name  高 Gao = tall, 伟 Wei = great, 光 Guang = light,

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

Look at what these two do to me. Now I'm trying to decipher everything. I look at the time V posted wb yesterday and when it ended with 8 (ba), my brain is just wired to connect the dots. 23:08 = 爱想你巴 (ai xiang ni ba) = Love & miss you, (re)ba? Hahaha, okay I'd better dismiss myself to delulu land. :joy:

zsbzCSC.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

@HeyheyheyJ Yes I agree with you

:joy: no need to explain... she has to say they are all good friends... she won't say thing that will bias or hurt other actors in her formal interview. I dont mind what they say about their relationship because action speaks louder than words. 

Everything in drama in bts in interview is to promote LD... remember its for business.

I watch Happy Camp and I can see how 'cold' she is to him... There is no 'sparks' in her eyes when she sees HJY... eyes can't lie... I will not elaborate more her body gestures... all of you can see yourself... in real life they don't have that 'connection' lMO

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Look at what these two do to me. Now I'm trying to decipher everything. I look at the time V posted wb yesterday and when it ended with 8 (ba), my brain is just wired to connect the dots. 23:08 = 爱想你巴 (ai xiang ni ba) = Love & miss you, (re)ba? Hahaha, okay I'd better dismiss myself to delulu land. :joy:

zsbzCSC.jpg

@sg_niner thanks for sharing your thoughts 

OMG... I think its not coincidence anymore but it becomes his habit to hint her like this... I still want to think this is just coincidence... but number??? Hahaha... your interpretation combined with @Babyval 's before is just connected! Then I will say... this pic is not for us... for R! Aiyaaaa he misses her so much. 

V likes to kill 2 birds with one stone, he is too smart

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1