[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

9 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

http://Screenshot-20200612-205957.jpg

@LoquatsLove

I saw Facebook posts with ppl guessing if R is dropping hints :D because her signs are showing 2 & 7 which adds up to 9...

:lol: V's subscribers for his weibo

So apparently the caption of the Facebook post is saying that this type of handsigns are used by the area where V is from :lol: why she doesn't use those from her own hometown? :smirk:

(google translation: Obviously she is from Xinjiang, but she uses the gesture of the people from Northeast) 

http://Screenshot-20200612-211319.jpg

Update:

So 2 & 7

2+7=9

And at the same time, there is a '2' in the number of his subscribers :lol:

As for me... like 'bf' like 'gf'... let's call coincidence but first let me delulu hahaha. Why she gave two posts to celebrate her 7000? I thought she already did 2 days ago by giving her fans 18 selfies... I think once is enough but she did again today... In my neutral reaction I will not think too much but wait... that hand gestures *as what you said* 2+7=9 

In my delulu mind she just want to celebrate her 'bf' 9M followers... thats make sense actually IF they are real couple, she might want to 'congratulate' him too but dont know how to do it openly, so she did same like V... killed 2 birds with one stone... both are very smart and clever.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, triplesung said:

This is what I'm hoping for this year. Or they can just straight away announce it whenever they like it and leave fans some hints about their GX while waiting.

I think its still impossible for them to GX... with their upcoming dramas this year... but I think they will give us hints here and there little by little... til the flowers finally bloom

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I think its still impossible for them to GX... with their upcoming dramas this year... but I think they will give us hints here and there little by little... til the flowers finally bloom

Yeah, i think both  of them, jx and some people in the entertaintment will give us hints, something like the HC did when V was their guest twice, until people unconsiously connect the bits and realise that the two might be in relationship in their minds, so when they gx they won't be surprised anymore

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

Spoiler

Delulu points:

Spoiler

1. Reba choose to have a relationship that grow slowly.

- 慢慢了解 : slowly understanding

- 温和 : moderate and gentle

She thinks a rush relationship will not be a long lasting relationship.

Spoiler

I think a love at first sight is not enough, both sides have to slowly understand each other.

2. When she's describing her recent Interaction with other cast of LD, her best friend in a drama (Zhang Xing Yu Qin Qing). Reba said, yesterday Zhang Xin Yu sent her a short animation video of a dancing girl fox, Zhang Xin Yu told Reba, this animation remind her of Reba (Feng Jiu).

Another recent interview of Reba has been released, she's talking about her role in LD, her recent Interaction with her co-stars, are her parents ever questioned about marriage.

Reba said, because her parents get married at more mature age. That's why Reba thinks, it's more suited with her current generation.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, guguthecat said:

I think they can have 2 kids now... but 3? Well it is still possible if she pregnant with 3 babies (triplets) in one go... 

(or she has 1 child and 1 set of twins) 

the 1 child policy has been changed to the 2 child policy for years now. 2 children is confirmed. however, rb is a minority (uyghur) and the rules are different for ethnic minority groups. before the 2 child policy, uyghurs were allowed 2 children if they were in the city, and 3 children if they were farmers/lived in small farming villages. 

however, the exceptions only apply if the couple is 100% minority, and gwg is not a minority (even though he sorta looks like one-- he's from dongbei, which is near russia, so who knows? maybe he has some bit of russian blood in him) 

while i am hoping for the policy to be abolished within the next couple of years, (not that it would make too big of a difference, as more and more of china's young generation are choosing to not have a second child) i believe (that is the emphasized word here) that as of rn because of gwg's han ethnicity, they can only have 2 children? 

if anyone has more information than me on interethnic couple laws, then correct me. (as of 2007 interethnic couples w one han party were counted as a han couple) 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Jandj said:
She’s so talented.... you can tell he does fancy her. But he don’t have a chance lol 

Honestly, I gave LD drama a chance and watched it without having prejudice against jh....however, i have recently dropped it because the way he talked/acted and his voice were...annoying! :sweatingbullets: I tried to find an attractive point to watch but the character and his look didn't help either :sweatingbullets: lol (sorry and no offence to his fans) 

Not sure if he does fancy her (maybe, becoz she is very famous and beautiful, hard to resist) but in the name of acting, he did kiss and touch her alot in the drama! Gotta say even though i tried my best to be unbiased and knew very well it was acting but i felt distasteful with their intimacy scenes...Lol ^_^

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9

27 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Honestly, I gave LD drama a chance and watched it without having prejudice against jh....however, i have recently dropped it because the way he talked/acted and his voice were...annoying! :sweatingbullets: I tried to find an attractive point to watch but the character and his look didn't help either :sweatingbullets: lol (sorry and no offence to his fans) 

Not sure if he does fancy her (maybe, becoz she is very famous and beautiful, hard to resist) but in the name of acting, he did kiss and touch her alot in the drama! Gotta say even though i tried my best to be unbiased and knew very well it was acting but i felt distasteful with their intimacy scenes...Lol ^_^

Hahahah. Is he that bad?

I don’t even bother to watch it. I did watch the clip once, found it too cringe worthy and I can’t unseen it now from my brain. Then I start to block any sort of pic that have them both together that related to the drama. I really don’t like the combination. I loves Rb and I have watch some of her other dramas. Don’t mind her with ZBB on king’s woman, even with Vic Zhou is still acceptable on flame’s daughter. But with HJY??? Sorry Rb, I will looking forward to your next drama instead ;)

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

@Dreams87 I’m the same as you - I have vowed not to watch it because saw a couple scenes & that was enough for me.... sorry @NVKN...

I have to ask though: Why, oh, why are there so many bts of this LD?!?!? :confounded:This show’s not even done, & even before it began, there were already tons of bts...why didn’t they have this much for ELOD?? We were so robbed!

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

:no_mouth:

First off all. I'm fan of Reba.

I understand everyone have their own preferences. I personally watch LD, I quite enjoyed it. It's all up to you whether to watch it or not. Despite any negative rumours or unflattering. The drama is currently airing and getting closer to the big ending.

Spoiler

How I desperately wish Mr. Su (the guy in shades :glasses: , the rival of Song Lin played by gg!

:kiss:

But I wish, we could just focus on Reba and Vengo here. This thread is for GuangRe shippers.

Both of them played in different drama with of course another FL or ML.

Some have great facial or other features, some don't.

My point here, I wish we don't be negative to another people which not actually related with gg or mm.

Spoiler

It's frustrating for me, I just want to enjoy the sugar, breadcrumbs, or excessive amount of dog food from gg and mm. :bawling:

Spoiler

If this kind of negativity continue, I might having a hiatus from this forum.

I won't share sugars I've found related to gg or mm. :yum:

I'll get diabetes and being toxicated by an excessive amount of dog food by myself. :naughty:

Well, just some of my two cents.

Thank you. :neutral:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Hahahah. Is he that bad?

to be fair, there were scenes where he was okay...but in some others, it was like watching him reading his scripts in his low voice...i could see he tried to inject some emotions on his face to act the scenes but it was kindda stiff...im not quite sure how to describe it...lol 

Btw i dont have the intention to trash this guy, i do think actors/actresses always work hard for their dramas so we should give them a chance regardless of their rumors...but maybe becoz i haven't watched other dramas of his to fully judge his acting skills...and i did find when he smiled he was ok haha (the one point i relied on to keep watching LD until now) ....

P.s. cannot wait for V drama (Miss S) to be released this year hopefully ...

• Like 9

Meh, that drama with the whale boy will be over in the next few days and we won't be hearing his name or seeing his face again, good ridance.  <_<

Anyone know when is V's next public engagement? Schedule?. I love seeing him interact in public. He's so charming. He makes everyone loves him easily

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

I understand everyone have their own preferences. I personally watch LD, I quite enjoyed it. It's all up to you whether to watch it or not. Despite any negative rumours or unflattering. The drama is currently airing and getting closer to the big ending.

But I wish, we could just focus on Reba and Vengo here. This thread is for GuangRe shippers.

My point here, I wish we don't be negative to another people which not actually related with gg or mm.

LOL ok ok....we are back to ELOD, gg and mm now...sorry, just said my thought coz i saw LD bts here :sweatingbullets: 

P.s. since you said there would be a big ending, i probably would watch the end...but would wait until those last episodes released and subbed (no VIP, the only time i joined VIP was to watch ELOD :lol:) and get back to see what happened 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

How I desperately wish Mr. Su (the guy in shades :glasses: , the rival of Song Lin played by gg!

:kiss:

Reveal hidden contents

It's frustrating for me, I just want to enjoy the sugar, breadcrumbs, or excessive amount of dog food from gg and mm. :bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

If this kind of negativity continue, I might having a hiatus from this forum.

I won't share sugars I've found related to gg or mm. :yum:

I'll get diabetes and being toxicated by an excessive amount of dog food by myself. :naughty:

Oopps sorry. I guess we are carried away by our emotions. 
Your insight is always valued and appreciated to us the non chinese speakers. Thanks for your reminder. Let’s get back on track to V and Rb.:wub:

I probably the one that need hiatus. Lol. Feel too ancient for this fangirling stuff and forget how much fun and exhausted it is :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@LoquatsLove No offense was meant to be given to anyone (didn’t mean to at all)..as you said, it’s a matter of preference - since a bts clip of LD was posted here, that’s what started the dialogue :blush:  

We’re all fans of both v & r, & support both (I’ve seen all of each of their dramas prior to this one-- maybe later I’ll try to  watch ;)) otherwise wouldn’t be here  - The angst for this drama comes from the fact that I’d love to see v & r have this kind of drama together..

..wouldn’t that be great!!! Then may be a lot of bts for that...No matter how unrealistic them having a drama like this together may be..anyway, one can still dream/hope..:P

Really, really, really appreciate all of your really valuable info & insight always...thank you!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@LoquatsLove No offense was meant to be given to anyone (didn’t mean to at all)..as you said, it’s a matter of preference - since a bts clip of LD was posted here, that’s what started the dialogue :blush:  

We’re all fans of both v & r, & support both (I’ve seen all of each of their dramas prior to this one-- maybe later I’ll try to watch ;)) otherwise wouldn’t be here  - The angst for this drama comes from the fact that I’d love to see v & r have this kind of drama together..

..wouldn’t that be great!!! Then may be a lot of bts for that...No matter how unrealistic them having a drama like this together may be..anyway, one can still dream/hope..:P

Really, really, really appreciate all of your really valuable info & insight always...thank you!

I'm still hoping that Tencent will release the GuangRe juicy bts of ELoD, like the bathtub scene, that they still holding once they go GX. May be as a form of celebration or congratulation for the their gx:tounge_xd:. That would be awsome

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

No, I will not sub this interview. You could check it later on YouTube. Usually tangaurelia will gladly pick this up and sub it on her YouTube channel. :kiss_wink:

It's like a dating event. Single man and woman looking to find a match.

I'll just say, a match making gathering.

Okay I understand. Thanks!

• Like 1

Ladies! Let’s not talk about this whale boy.. he’s not worthy! To be honest were being biased. That’s truth. And even me i admit. 

I personally dislike this guy. No more explanation I just don't like him. Sorry guys.

• Like 3