[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

https://postimg.cc/k6Myct2N

First time adding a picture. Hopefully someone can translate. Is it ALS harassing V again today? 

I roughly get the idea that V is just promoting a friend/colleague drama and ALS posted (naked - I am not sure if I got the words correct) pictures of V and scolded him for being obessed with R. 

Maybe those pictures were those sexy ones from V's modelling days. That could be a reason why he deleted his old posts, @Eery2 @Suri Soo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://postimg.cc/k6Myct2N

First time adding a picture. Hopefully someone can translate. Is it ALS harassing V again today? 

I roughly get the idea that V is just promoting a friend/colleague drama and ALS posted (naked - I am not sure if I got the words correct) pictures of V and scolded him for being obessed with R. 

Maybe those pictures were those sexy ones from V's modelling days. That could be a reason why he deleted his old posts, @Eery2 @Suri Soo

He used to it. He probably thought Als as bunch of kids. I read that he even closed one of his FC because they attack Reba but did nothing to Als who harrased him. That's show how mature and protective he is

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

Got to give it to gg for hitting 3 birds with one stone:

1. Donut service

2. Xwb service

3. Rb Service

He has to be pretty oblivious to not know the parallelism that will be drawn when he rides a bike. :ph34r: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

I am not sure my memory was correct, but he had around 600 followers. But it's just 450 something. I wander what was the reason for such a sudden unfollow of somany accounts. 

Yup. A few hours ago, following number still 65x something but now 453. 

V unfollow around 200 people today.

So sudden.

EDIT :

After I checked it

V following Yue Yun Peng ( I think from all Go Fighting members, Reba is close to him. Like her older brother)

V UNfollow 孙强 Sun Qiang.

Agent property/investor.

Previous page someone mention ab this agent property/investor only follow Yang Mi, Rb and V.

And speculation ab apartment in Beijing (?)

Until now, Sun Qiang still following YM, Rb and V.

Rb still follows him.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

15 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

So sudden.

EDIT :

After I checked it

V following Yue Yun Peng ( I think from all Go Fighting members, Reba is close to him. Like her older brother)

V UNfollow 孙强 Sun Qiang.

Agent property/investor.

Prev page someone post ab this agent property/investor only follow Yang Mi, Rb and V. 

@rainyday293 @Lavendra

Maybe he finally has some time today to 'springclean' his account :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

So sudden.

EDIT :

After I checked it

V UNfollow 孙强 Sun Qiang.

Agent property/investor.

Prev page someone post ab this agent property/investor only follow Yang Mi, Rb and V. 

Ya its 453 and R follows 253 people. Numbers are coincidental! Strange unfollowing so many people.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I feel that V being mature and level headed, is doing this because R likes it. 

Remember in the earlier pages, we all commented that V is always trying to be very cautious especially during the 4W4L videos while R is tend to let down her guard a bit more. 

R had mentioned in her interviews that she wants her man to only care and focus on her. 

With so many kissing scenes in her new drama, maybe she wants V to be more 'expressive' with his jealously. 

My own sister is a jealous type girlfriend. She sometimes want her boyfriend to 'show more possessiveness' so that she can feel some sort of assurance from the relationship. Maybe R also want such feeling from V. Especially when they spend so much time apart because of work. 

Hahaha...or maybe I am just in delulu mode.

Thankfully i have some dog treats this days! Maybe R really like that, and V was like Dijun jealousy hehehehe hopefully more n more hint plss .... I’m praying for that huhuhu

i been drought the past days :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

Makes sense:glasses:, or may be is it his contract with Jaywalk is not anymore the same? That he is not obligated to follow certain accounts.

Did jaywalk control even following in weibo ?? I been searching about this changes of him... still wondering why ...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Thankfully i have some dog treats this days! Maybe R really like that, and V was like Dijun jealousy hehehehe hopefully more n more hint plss .... I’m praying for that huhuhu

i been drought the past days :joy:

Speaking of dog treats, did you notice the picture that R posted on her bday? V posted a similar picture (most likely the same place minus the bridge) in 2017.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

39 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

Either it would have been people with whom he has no more contact with.

I wonder it has something to do with what R said on her video that there are some person/ people who disturb her parents. Just my thoughts.

For example: We all must have added or followed few people in our social media sites, even if we aren't really close with or don't know their actual behavior. But then all of a sudden when we look back to our followers we must have even forgotten them, and we get into the mode of cleaning our follower and follows list all of a sudden.

Also it's always good to add people whom we really know well - because we never know who would be stalking us, or  even talking behind our backs.

@Lavendra

I also thought about R's recent interview regarding ppl harassing her parents. She mentioned that she knew who are those ppl. 

This would make sense for V to clean up his account as well. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

So sudden.

EDIT :

After I checked it

V UNfollow 孙强 Sun Qiang.

Agent property/investor.

Previous page someone mention ab this agent property/investor only follow Yang Mi, Rb and V.

And speculation ab apartment in Beijing (?)

Until now, Sun Qiang still following YM, Rb and V.

Rb still follows him.

Thanks! I wish there was an emoji for “interesting” face lol.

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, Lavendra said:

Another dog food. 

This is what I saw in Instagram :

R posted : there is a missing PlayStation 

and then V's video has a PlayStation in  it. Was R indirectly giving a hint to V's video. ? :o:o OMG

R said she never likes playing video games, why is she even updating something about a missing PlayStation.

We all are pretty aware on who likes to play video games :w00t:

i hope this Instagram post is true. Since I don't know Chinese can only rely on translation

Hmm...there’s different translation for R’s most recent Weibo post. Below is another translation I found. I think the translation below is more accurate since  “放放” is her character’s name in LD, Zhou Fang. Also, the picture she posted is her as Zhou Fang. I don’t see any relation to a PlayStation.

V looks cool and all, but just one thing...he needs a bigger bike. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, cheonsa said:

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1269988200484724743?s=21

Can anyone translate this? It’s definitely GR related but unfortunately I can’t read Thai :sweat_smile:

The post is about V visiting R during Sweet Dreams filming in 2017. Lots of what circulating in internet are these still photos. Her post is in response to another post below. Rumor has it that there is a clip of V and R together inside R's RV after that infamous clip of V knocking her RV and being chased by als. The clip has since gone missing from the planet, but in the post below is a capture of comment on the clip saying sth like "How could you take Uncle Guang so close, he came on a date."

And he supposedly stayed with her and went on a vacation together on the next day i.e. the lake and the squirrel clip. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

The post is about V visiting R during Sweet Dreams filming in 2017. Lots of what circulating in internet are these still photos. Her post is in response to another post below. Rumor has it that there is a clip of V and R together inside R's RV after that infamous clip of V knocking her RV and being chased by als. The clip has since gone missing from the planet, but in the post below is a capture of comment on the clip saying sth like "How could you take Uncle Guang so close, he came on a date."

And he supposedly stayed with her and went on a vacation together on the next day i.e. the lake and the squirrel clip. 

Ooo...so that’s how those clips might have been/were connected. Interesting. Wish it was true!

What is that a picture of in the quoted tweet above. Something in the streets..

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I feel that V being mature and level headed, is doing this because R likes it. 

Remember in the earlier pages, we all commented that V is always trying to be very cautious especially during the 4W4L videos while R is tend to let down her guard a bit more. 

R had mentioned in her interviews that she wants her man to only care and focus on her. 

With so many kissing scenes in her new drama, maybe she wants V to be more 'expressive' with his jealously. 

My own sister is a jealous type girlfriend. She sometimes want her boyfriend to 'show more possessiveness' so that she can feel some sort of assurance from the relationship. Maybe R also want such feeling from V. Especially when they spend so much time apart because of work. 

Hahaha...or I am just in delulu mode.

We all like to be in delulu mode.

There was too many kissing scenes and i'm just wondering when V will post and he did! I know the video he posted is for reaching 7 (or was it 8) million followers on weibo. But why did he post it now when he is nearly at the 9 million mark? He could've waited until then to post it.

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4513613967151567

i read comments from this post that aside from unfollowing a lot of accounts (up to almost 200) he also deleting lots of old posts from his modeling days. Some fans thought he deleted them to prevent malicious people from using them to smear/ attack him when they go public. Some fans thought it's a preparation for gx;)

I will say this is the reason he unfollowed 200 something accounts. I am so not ready for GX :joy: Finding clues if they are together or not is my happiness. If they are Gx, I will be happy but it won't be that exciting happiness I would feel if a new dog food or candy was given to us.

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

He used to it. He probably thought Als as bunch of kids. I read that he even closed one of his FC because they attack Reba but did nothing to Als who harrased him. That's show how mature and protective he is

Whoever will marry him in the future (just in case its not RB) will be very lucky.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I agree with you:joy:. V is very level headed, person. Whale boy is a kid compare to him. He's doing this to promote Reba's drama in his own way. This guy has exceptional EQ and i suspect IQ as well, and a  pragmatic person to bits. While the whale boy didn't even finish his high school:joy:. V won't lowered himself competing with the whale

Love  is way of promoting LD. But....I don't belive that he is not jelous when he sees the kissing seens in LD. Heaven if there's no chimistry between the big whale and Reba , i imagine V zapping the tv like he did in a back stage video of ELOD. So funny. Or his eyes must look at them him like the seen when he look at Shen Ye down stare. So funny!!!! V vas wisdom. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2