[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

22 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Here.. I present..

Pinch of sugar for the day! :wub:

R: Look look... There's a beautiful woman!

Where???

R: I'm talking about myself :kiss_wink:

Hide contents

Same X room!

mm deliberately posing in front of the same room as gg chose before! :smirk:

Sneaky mm.. :yum:

Well done Happy Camp crew!

好运来!

This is not little... This is too much sigar for me already... Hahahhahaha btw, what's the purpose of each room? Why  gg has to choose a room? Why mm coming out from D room? And i thought the alphabetical room is for gg's episode only.. Why does it still got alphabet on room door even in mm's episode? Sorry for asking too much... I justt can't understand... Hehhee thank you to whoever will explain 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

This is not little... This is too much sigar for me already... Hahahhahaha btw, what's the purpose of each room? Why  gg has to choose a room? Why mm coming out from D room? And i thought the alphabetical room is for gg's episode only.. Why does it still got alphabet on room door even in mm's episode? Sorry for asking too much... I justt can't understand... Hehhee thank you to whoever will explain 

:joy: I don't care about the room I think those rooms are intended as starting point for the game... like for GG he chose X  because he will take part in douyin game with Wei Jia, right? D room... Idk why R came out from that room but I am just happy that she stopped in front of X room and made the gesture.... I call it 'fate' or coincidence *again* hahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

:joy: I don't care about the room I think those rooms are intended as starting point for the game... like for GG he chose X  because he will take part in douyin game with Wei Jia, right? D room... Idk why R came out from that room but I am just happy that she stopped in front of X room and made the gesture.... I call it 'fate' or coincidence *again* hahaha

Thanks for explaining.. Actually i can't watch HC as youtube blocked the video in my country... So that's why i can't understand... 

After your explanation, i think it was scripted for V to choose X room.. And HC team is planning for R to pose in front of it in the next week... Hehehe :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Here.. I presents..

Pinch of sugar for the day! :wub:

Reba, it's about to start.. let's head to the venue..

R: OK!

Later after work, what would you want to eat?

R: I want to go eat hot pot.

OK!

Hide contents

R: Look look... There's a beautiful woman!

Hide contents

Finger pointing to her own self

Where, where???

R: I'm talking about myself :kiss_wink:

Hide contents

Same X room!

mm deliberately posing in front of the same room as gg chose before! :smirk:

Sneaky mm.. :yum:

Well done Happy Camp crew!

好运来!

V: Let me guess.. in here must be the attractive representative!

Fits me more.. :smirk:

Did they keep those rooms set up until then? Or are they planning on using them again soon? And why stop in front of the X door???

These 2 should stop doing these things because I would jump into assumptions right away.

Both of them are too similar.

4 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

And ELOD will be aired in KOREA on June20th. Our V and R's popularity will rise once again. :)

And a teaser video 

Wohoo!! Donghua "oppa", "ahjusshi" and "harabeoji" will be coming to the small screens in Korea!!

Total episodes:56

I was hoping they would include the uncut version or something.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Gg is a narcissistic, now MM is also a narcissistic. MM is a foodie now GG is also a foodie. The two will become two fat nacissistic couple in no time in the future if they keep their eating habit:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Gg is a narcissistic, now MM is also a narcissistic. MM is a foodie now GG is also a foodie. The two will become two fat nacissistic couple in no time in the future if they keep their eating habit:joy:

They should really slow down on spending time together because they are becoming each other :joy:. I do have to say they match really well. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

They should really slow down on spending time together because they are becoming each other :joy:. I do have to say they match really well. 

They literally morphed in to one personality in two bodies. It's really strange to witness it. But it's true:joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

They literally morphed in to one personality in two bodies. It's really strange to witness it. But it's true:joy:

Yeah they are like mirror images of each other. Each action is repeated by the other person. You can't miss it :w00t:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Yeah they are like mirror images of each other. Each action is repeated by the other person. You can't miss it :w00t:

What can we say? Soulmate:D. Very interesting and rare. But we are lucky to be able  to witness it. It really is a joy to see their progress

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

Thanks for explaining.. Actually i can't watch HC as youtube blocked the video in my country... So that's why i can't understand... 

After your explanation, i think it was scripted for V to choose X room.. And HC team is planning for R to pose in front of it in the next week... Hehehe :rolleyes:

Yup... I think so too.. HC definitely GR 'shipper'. They ship these two because they know better than we do. Everything seems planned ahead... between HC, R and V. WHY in front of X Room?! Why giving us this breadcrumbs like this... 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Yup... I think so too.. HC definitely GR 'shipper'. They ship these two because they know better than we do. Everything seems planned ahead... between HC, R and V. WHY in front of X Room?! Why giving us this breadcrumbs like this... 

I like this even more because whale is on the same episode as R. It is like she is showing us she is definitely having V on her mind even though he is not with her. :lol:

• Like 7

@Eery2 @triplesung @chsaf because they are equally love each other...

Read this:

https://38jiejie.com/2020/03/11/dilraba-reveals-her-outlook-on-love-and-starting-a-family-after-30/

R: I want a partner that equal in love. Evenly matched and will exchange in their feelings with each other. As for interaction, we are evenly matched. 

Thats why they become a 'mirror' to each other

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I like this even more because whale is on the same episode as R. It is like she is showing us she is definitely having V on her mind even though he is not with her. :lol:

Oh you have to watch new bts of LD when R laughed so hard in front of JH and see how interesting this bts... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFzScEJ_LO/?igshid=dfyilo6p98fy

What is on her mind? :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Well, this is clear that gx will be in 2 years, ladies! :lol: According to this recent article, she has mentioned again that she will have a family after 30, because 20-30 is for her career, unless fate takes its turn (something unexpected? :phew:). And equality is very important to R in the relationship. So, hopefully it will take these 2 years for V to catch up to her famous level (which he is on the way)....by then, i seriously hope she doesn't think age gap is something unequal!!!:P (im just joking ladies!)

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

From what i understand with the suckk google translate :lol: HC is promoting tonight's eps.. But using fengjiu pic... Hahahhaha i guess the HC team is a die hard guangre shippers... Like.. They supposed to promote LD right,, they can't move on just like us... Hahahha

https://twitter.com/chaihahee/status/1269245800862806017?s=19

ELoD is still very popular I guess. Even during V's guesting in HC, they called him Dijun. So maybe they are ELoD fan and a lowkey GR shipper.

7 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Well, this is clear that gx will be in 2 years, ladies! :lol: According to this recent article, she has mentioned again that she will have a family after 30, because 20-30 is for her career, unless fate takes its turn (something unexpected? :phew:). And equality is very important to R in the relationship. So, hopefully it will take these 2 years for V to catch up to her famous level (which he is on the way)....by then, i seriously hope she doesn't think age gap is something unequalled!!!:P (im just joking ladies!)

Funny thing is, she doesn't think their age gap is something "unequal" at all. I posted it  pages back about her interview where she said that she (felt) she was 36 years old. This interview was last year. Last year, V was 36years old. She was also asked if she had something she wants to learn from a prophet (tells the future), what would she want to know. She answered she wants to know if she'll have a boy or a girl for her child. That answer of hers just tells me she is already in a relationship and is ready to settle.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, triplesung said:

ELoD is still very popular I guess. Even during V's guesting in HC, they called him Dijun. So maybe they are ELoD fan and a lowkey GR shipper.

Funny thing is, she doesn't think their age gap is something "unequal" at all. I posted it  pages back about her interview where she said that she (felt) she was 36 years old. This interview was last year. Last year, V was 36years old. She was also asked if she had something she wants to learn from a prophet (tells the future), what would she want to know. She answered she wants to know if she'll have a boy or a girl for her child. That answer of hers just tells me she is already in a relationship and is ready to settle.

@triplesung btw do you still have the link of this interview? I watched it long time ago but now I can't find it... 

• Like 4