[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

22 minutes ago, cheonsa said:

I came across the reddit post of @水蜜桃 about GR and it was phenomenal.

Welcome! This is also how I fell into our CP hole.:D Combined with this incredible analysis of the ring, I was sold. (Engagement ring and relationship analysis) It's in Vietnamese, but Google translate should suffice.

43 minutes ago, AlexW said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151745317.html?weibo_id=4513154358340465

R was asked to react as FJ when Dijun got caught smile to another woman and FJ is angry. and they are 2 other reactions....

my Chinese is limited. R reaction is cute as usual. :D

Wait, happy camp still reference fj and dj in their LD promotion episode? :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Fong said:

Welcome! This is also how I fell into our CP hole.:D Combined with this incredible analysis of the ring, I was sold. (Engagement ring and relationship analysis) It's in Vietnamese, but Google translate should suffice.

Wait, happy camp still reference fj and dj in their LD promotion episode? :phew:

Well to be honest, Dong Hua Dijun and Feng Jiu are iconic. More so than Yehua and Qian2 from TMOPB because of how perfect they are for the role. Thanks God for how the universe align it self in order for them to get these roles. Their etereal beauties are unmatched and so perfect for Dijun and Feng jiu. Not to mentioned their acting and chemistry:love:. It's unreal and rare

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, AlexW said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151745317.html?weibo_id=4513154358340465

R was asked to react as FJ when Dijun got caught smile to another woman and FJ is angry. and they are 2 other reactions....

my Chinese is limited. R reaction is cute as usual. :D

:joy: OMG... thats NOT FJ but... more likely R to V

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

around 2:36 https://m.weibo.cn/status/4513167525088317

interview by mgtv (same channel that airs kb): mm was asked which of the characters is most suitable as a boyfriend?

1. donghua dijun (tmopb, tpb)
  2. bo hai (sweet dreams) 
  3. yin xue (the flame’s daughter)
  4. tengyuan tahai (initial d)

she answered yin xue because he was kind and sweet

THIS HAS THE SAME ENERGY WHEN lwj of kb asked gg which actress was best to work with in his opinion and he must answer using four syllables (he answered our mi jie/all of them) 

BOTH OF THEM ARE SO DISCREET LOL, evading each other to avoid controversy. also mgtv/kb are really pushing GR agenda! they are our allies haha :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, cheonsa said:

interview by mgtv (same channel that airs kb): mm was asked which of the characters is most suitable as a boyfriend?

2. bo hai (sweet dreams) 

THIS HAS THE SAME ENERGY WHEN lwj of kb asked gg which actress was best to work with in his opinion and he must answer using four syllables (he answered our mi jie/all of them) 

BOTH OF THEM ARE SO DISCREET LOL, evading each other to avoid controversy. also mgtv/kb are really pushing GR agenda! they are our allies haha :lol:

Hmm I wonder if it is because Vic Chou is married, so he is a safe answer?

Hmm apparently the character Yin Xue is like Vengo in real life. He is described as the person who silently endures and protects Reba's character in Flames Daughter, from behind the scene, makes her happy, is romantic and affectionate.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5

45 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Hmm I wonder if it is because Vic Chou is married, so he is a safe answer?

Hmm apparently the character Yin Xue is like Vengo in real life. He is described as the person who silently endures and protects Reba's character in Flames Daughter, from behind the scene, makes her happy, is romantic and affectionate.

Maybe that's why she chose him because he's married. And Vic Chou is already married???? I should really update myself in these things :joy:

Dijun is definitely not an ideal boyfriend (he's an ideal husband). But Vengo is :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Need help! Found this vid on fb, and I need to know if the pic on the 0:53 mark is real and, if it is, is it really gg in the background?! Coz that arm is definitely mm's! 

Here's the link! 

I hv seen this pic before in some Vietnamese FP. It is a real pic from what i understood from google translate. I saw another video of R with the same hand gesture filming Yang Mi and the actor who played Si Ming while they were talking.

I hope someelse here have also seen this before, could explain better if its real or edited.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, cheonsa said:

2. bo hai (sweet dreams) 

:joy: It's just a safe answer! In the other interview she wanted bf like DongHua dijun who is warm only to her and not to others. She just 'follows' her hubby's step... Hubby didn't want to answer her name, she did the same but actually both DH and YX both are more or less the same, they are devoted husband and V irl is the same.... 

Yup HC, MGTV, Tencent... they are our allies!

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

:joy: It's just a safe answer! In the other interview she wanted bf like DongHua dijun who is warm only to her and not to others. She just 'follows' her hubby's step... Hubby didn't want to answer her name, she did the same but actually both DH and YX both are more or less the same, they are devoted husband and V irl is the same.... 

Oh my god!! Oh yes, i remembered that interview... HAHAHHA omg.... This made my day!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I think so too. But the one that really got me is HC. Why in the world they keep make a connection between V and R to DH and FJ in ELOD. The drama has ended for quiet sometimes plus they have newer project that they can always relate to plus R purpose to that eps is to promote LD (cmiiw) so why we are back to ELOD clip again?

What on earth are they trying to tell us?? B)
Doesn’t matter, I will take it as a rain in this drought season :rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

19 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

I think so too. But the one that really got me is HC. Why in the world they keep make a connection between V and R to DH and FJ in ELOD. The drama has ended for quiet sometimes plus they have newer project that they can always relate to plus R purpose to that eps is to promote LD (cmiiw) so why we are back to ELOD clip again?

What on earth are they trying to tell us?? B)
Doesn’t matter, I will take it as a rain in this drought season :rolleyes:

May I say that our CP is real? :tounge_wink: HC reputation is on the stake by 'teasing' a couple irl like this... unless... they know something we don't know... do they know 'something' is going on between these two? So fishy... but lets not think too far, lets just enjoy 'breadcrumbs' spreading by HC... 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4