[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, guguthecat said:

Oh you have to watch new bts of LD when R laughed so hard in front of JH and see how interesting this bts... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFzScEJ_LO/?igshid=dfyilo6p98fy

What is on her mind? :sweat_smile:

She is so cute. She must have added her head smacking habit into her FJ character :D

She totally lost control. I wonder Who has that ability to cause that.... :smirk:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Funny thing is, she doesn't think their age gap is something "unequal" at all. I posted it  pages back about her interview where she said that she (felt) she was 36 years old. This interview was last year. Last year, V was 36years old. She was also asked if she had something she wants to learn from a prophet (tells the future), what would she want to know. She answered she wants to know if she'll have a boy or a girl for her child. That answer of hers just tells me she is already in a relationship and is ready to settle.

Lol, i know she didnt think so, otherwise we wouldn't be here believing they are an item. I meant "by then" in 2 years time, hopefully she will not change her mind about it (who knows!? and it was a joke btw!). And yes, the interview was last year about the prophet. But this recent interview was done in Mar this year. It still said her plan to have family is after 30, nothing for now. Honestly, as a GR shipper, i do believe she is in relationship (with V) and ready to settle too. But it seems like it might not be the right time for both of them just yet....."everything is still up to fate" right?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Lol, i know she didnt think so, otherwise we wouldn't be here believing they are an item. I meant "by then" in 2 years time, hopefully she will not change her mind about it (who knows!? and it was a joke btw!). And yes, the interview was last year about the prophet. But this recent interview was done in Mar this year. It still said her plan to have family is after 30, nothing for now. Honestly, as a GR shipper, i do believe she is in relationship (with V) and ready to settle too. But it seems like it might not be the right time for both of them just yet....."everything is still up to fate" right?

Not exactly by fate because they are the one who create there own fate and be together, we assumed that they are together... Maybe it’s not about time to gx because of there respective careers. Also there is another reasons, like Reba’s fans who dislike V. Now V who is recognized not only in china but also international (I believe). I look in my mind to this kind of scenario for this two.. so i can wait patiently. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

I read that V is gonna be Hinsense's brand ambassador. How big is this brand in China?

Not sure about China but I think it's quite famous in Malaysia. It's one of the top brands used here.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Not sure about China but I think it's quite famous in Malaysia. It's one of the top brands used here.

May he'll be their global ambassador? Since he has lot' fans now especially in South East Asia after ELoD

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

There are many other sugars from JX , and Reba herself. It may not be in your face sugar, but little things like the white tshirt and jeans, MM posing in front of room X, so i don't consider it drought. 

They are not gx yet and  not a relationship reality stars, off course we won't get dog foods. 

Considering how JX didn't event give us formal couple pic event when they were in the same event as the same brand ambassadors in thepast, what we get now can be considered as an improvement:sweat:

I hope they'll do promotion of ELoD in South Korea since it's outside China they can be more free. Most ELoD fans are GuangRe fans as well and JX seems more relax about them these days, then may be we'll get treated with dogfoods from them

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

There are many other sugars from JX , and Reba herself. It may not be in your face sugar, but little things like the white tshirt and jeans, MM posing in front of room X, so i don't consider it drought. 

They are not gx yet and  not a relationship reality stars, off course we won't get dog foods. 

Considering how JX didn't event give us formal couple pic event when they were in the same event as the same brand ambassadors in thepast, what we get now can be considered as an improvement:sweat:

I hope they'll do promotion of ELoD in South Korea since it's outside China they can be more free. Most ELoD fans are GuangRe fans as well and JX seems more relax about them these days, then may be we'll get treated with dogfoods from them

That's true. Not a complete drought.

I can already imagine a fanmeet happening if ELoD would be huge hit in S. Korea.

• Like 10

On 6/4/2020 at 1:30 AM, mssarahkhan said:

Why i think the V pic looks edited? Hahahha i don't knoww

It is def ps look at all the folded areas of the t-shirt on the hanger and compare to him with it on and look at the black shirt he has under and the jacket tied around his waist

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jani An said:

It looks like Vietnamese language, doesn't it? maybe one of our Vietnamese friend can help us here.

But according to google translation, the article explained about the necklaces that R and JH wearing in HC. It explained that both necklaces were not couple necklaces. They were only sponsor's. well, I don't speak Vietnamese so I can be wrong

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512998448145308

He couldn't take his eyes off of her:joy:

No wonder JX really trying hard to prevent them from being on same stage. They wouldn't be able to conceal their feeling as we've seen during TMOPB promotional tour. They only have eyes for each other:smirk:

Ooohhhh mmmmyyyy.... The magnet eyes again! They're like two magnets that just can't stay away from each other! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Hey guys, I'm new and I've been stalking this thread for a good week or two now or a month (I'm not too sure tbh...), decided to check them out after watching TMOPB and honestly this thread got me pretty damn convinced about this ship! There's honestly way too many 'coincidences' for 7-8 years straight to just blow them off haha. 

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

in relation to this, similar to what Arel Lee have said, it's a clarification post on the seemingly 'matching' necklaces that jh and mm is wearing on HC since bloggers were analysing it lmao. Just a bit more in-depth translation:

Picture 2: fan asking the actual brand if the necklaces are couple necklaces, brand said no. 

Picture 3: at 22:51 last night the brand's weibo page uploaded pictures of mm wearing the full jewellery set.

Picture 4: it's not the first time mm collaborated with the brand FRED, she was also sponsored by them on 28/12/2019 for the Tencent awards.  

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4