[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

22 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

A guy just proposed to R live but its not V.  Just random guy. I wonder what V felt if he have seen this. 

I think V maybe want to slice him with his changhe sword :joy: 

OMG I shocked watch this... what a crazy guy! He lost his mind? This... oh my... some people really needs to go to mental rehabilitation centre to treat their obsessive minds.

I mean... why you fangirling or fanboying someone and think you can get close to them and even 'propose' her??? He either lost his mind or he is just 'testing' your idol... idk what is his agenda... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9

43 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

A guy just proposed to R live but its not V.  Just random guy. I wonder what V felt if he have seen this. 

Is this recently?

2 scenario I would think of if I am V;

1) V would be thinking and saying to R if he has proposed already: "my proposal to you was so much better right?" 

2) If he has not proposed, maybe he would be start to get jealous like DH and think /plan of a better proposal for R than what he has thought / planning.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

38 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

Not really some random guy. He's more like stalker. Apparently this is not the first time he did this. BTW, the guy who pulled R away from this crazy fan and tried to stand between her and the culprit is quite sensible. I think he is Liu Yuning. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151864804.html?weibo_id=4513310357490840

• Like 1
  • Unamused 6
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, AlexW said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151745317.html?weibo_id=4513154358340465

R was asked to react as FJ when Dijun got caught smile to another woman and FJ is angry. and they are 2 other reactions....

my Chinese is limited. R reaction is cute as usual. :D

I dont really understand this clip but still wondering why must Dijun and Fengjiu??? 
Mtv is really Shippers! HAHAHA She went there to promote LD but they called them Fengjiu :joy: 

Let’s kill this love!!:yum::tounge_xd:

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Not really some random guy. He's more like stalker. Apparently this is not the first time he did this. BTW, the guy who pulled R away from this crazy fan and tried to stand between her and the culprit is quite sensible. I think he is Liu Yuning. 

This is really a scary thing, thankfully to other celebrity they act immediately. 

I still feel she’s so tired, feeling that she wanted to finished this year and next year so she can settle for her life. Its just my guts I don’t know why :blink::mellow:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, cheonsa said:

Hello! I’m totally new here as well. I’m also quite unfamiliar with forum-type sites like these because I grew up using twitter lol.

Just a background why I ended up here (also a long story time): My typical quarantine routine would be surfing the net, eating, a bit of exercise and sleeping. And most of my time surfing the net is spent on watching dramas. I have been watching kdramas for about a decade now but in the recent years, I find the stories a bit redundant and honestly, stagnant— so I was hoping to encounter something new while browsing a drama viewing site. I encountered the tag “xianxia” under some listed cdramas around the third week of May 2020 but I didn’t know what it meant still so I googled it’s meaning and it was interesting enough to me! Upon viewing xianxia drama recommendations, I stumbled upon Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms or Eternal Love. To be honest, I didn’t really pay much attention to Dijun and Fengjiu since I liked Bai Qian and Yehua’s rollercoaster love story. However, I have to admit Dijun and Fengjiu’s chemistry was a lot better than the main couple. Needless to say, I binged the 58-episode TMOPB drama for about four days because it was just so darn good. And I went straight ahead for The Pillow Book or Eternal Love of Dream and finished it too soon because it was also really good. In fact I finished it too suddenly that I actually felt 56 EPISODES WEREN’T ENOUGH.

I had to satiate myself somehow from my TMOPB & TPB drama withdrawal syndrome and ended up researching about GG and MM. To my surprise, they share a ton of history. I’m not the kind of person who ships real people together, at least not anymore since my fangirling days when I was still a teenager. So I had to suppress my emotions and deny that I actually kinda like them them together. But bit by bit while knowing them more, considering their chemistry and visual harmony, aside from being good friends for a long time, I find myself going back to my fangirl roots and cheering on the pair when I watch moments of them together across various social media sites.

I came across the reddit post of @水蜜桃 about GR and it was phenomenal. I was sure I’m gonna ship so much. I found the link of this forum in the same reddit post and before I could post anything here, I thought that it would be better to read through the posts first— took me 2 days to read 200+ pages but it was worth it! So many people have spent their time and efforts here: I see y’all :rolleyes: and thank you for filling up this GR forum topic with lots of goodies for the past months. 

On the topic of gx, I just want to add that it’s more likely that it’s not gonna happen anytime soon as mm has mentioned that she will only be focusing on her career at the moment and have family when she’s reached her thirties. As for gg, his career is starting to flourish this year with the success of CITT and TPB, and I feel like he’s also focusing more on his career rather than thinking of building a family. Both have projects for the rest of 2020 and probably 2021, let’s think of such as them saving up money for their family’s future. Their love has lasted for years, waiting for 2 more years is anything but hard. I guess we’ll just have to be patient and await for more sweet crumbs in the years to come.

To end my overly long post (sorry about that) I just wanna say out loud: GRSZD!!!

Welcome on board our ship is sailing all over the world :wub: hehehehe

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Jani An said:

I dont really understand this clip but still wondering why must Dijun and Fengjiu??? 
Mtv is really Shippers! HAHAHA She went there to promote LD but they called them Fengjiu :joy: 

Let’s kill this love!!:yum::tounge_xd:

Not to mention they didn't include the whale boy's character from the new drama in the options:joy: . 

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Is this recently?

2 scenario I would think of if I am V;

1) V would be thinking and saying to R if he has proposed already: "my proposal to you was so much better right?" 

2) If he has not proposed, maybe he would be start to get jealous like DH and think /plan of a better proposal for R than what he has thought / planning.

Yes. This just happened a few hours ago today in the Hunan TV’s Anti-poverty livestream event. Extremely alarming and frightening since the stalker guy breached security. It’s good that MM and the rest of the staff and other celebrities were safe, and that the stalker guy was there to propose— it would be a total disaster if the he were there to physically harm her.

I hope gg will comfort her somehow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Hello , I am also new here:innocent:

Although I am not in the age of fan-girling, I can't still move on from Dijun and Xaoi Bai.

Actually , I am a little disappointed when I see a lots of intimate scenes in LD :joy: but not in ELoD when I anticipatedly waited.

HC is really something .Whenever , GG or RB go them , they ship them both subtly and they even squeeze them to say one person name from other.

I even amazed when they asked about Dijun when RB went to them to promote LD.

Do you think GG & RB are look alike to each others?

People say that couple with similar faces are fated to each others:blush::blush:

I think they look similar:heart::heart:

Edited by Ellie Charm
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

R looked scared for that 1st few seconds after that creep touch her arm. 

Lucky the guy in blue suit was very alert and stepped in fast. The tall guy in white and black also in protective mode. What a gentleman. 

Some fans are so obsessive :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 4

38 minutes ago, Ellie Charm said:

Hello , I am also new here:innocent:

Although I am not in the age of fan-girling, I can't still move on from Dijun and Xaoi Bai.

Actually , I am a little disappointed when I see a lots of intimate scenes in LD :joy: but not in ELoD when I anticipatedly waited.

HC is really something .Whenever , GG or RB go them , they ship them both subtly and they even squeeze them to say one person name from other.

I even amazed when they asked about Dijun when RB went to them to promote LD.

Do you think GG & RB are look alike to each others?

People say that couple with similar faces are fated to each others:blush::blush:

I think they look similar:heart::heart:

Hahah.. Same here. I want to start watching V's candle in the tomb but I still stuck with ELOD :sweatingbullets:

So glad that we can get some dog treats from HC even though ELOD ended awhile ago! 

Yes, i also agreed that our CP look more and more alike as time passes :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Karma29 said:

If V knew about this, he'll probably assign more bodyguards. 

On a delulu mode, he'll probably try to attend any events that has her in it to protect her :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, Karma29 said:

RB updated that that person was sent to the police station. 

No wonder celebrities in China have a flock of bodyguards around them when they go to big events. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Di Jun!

Teach me!!! *cutely whining :wub:

I hope they keep promoting ELoD until next year :joy:

I think for V's case, since Donghua is his most recent lead role, they will continue to "promote" Dijun until his next drama airs.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reba live singing at 「出手吧兄弟」

Can we talk about how beautiful her singing voice is? This song and her singing Chasing the light are making me wish she'd put out a music album! Do you guys remember whose fanclub made that song their theme song? ;) 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reba is safely on flight to Hangzhou from Chang Sha.

Her tummy looks kind of protruding. Sure she's not pregnant? (I'm kidding.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4