[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

9 hours ago, Lavendra said:

Have you guys seen Dilraba weibo post on lux add ? I don't know but this is my halucination 

I can identify few Chinese characters thanks to R and V. 

Her post was this ( first line) :

兴成为力士大中华区沐浴系列代言人,

The one highlighted in the above sentence, Is that Gao ?( 高)

And there was " Wei" somewhere in this sentence too..

I know my mind is playing games..:D:Dbut tell me it's not...... I will be more than happy to hear 

She did mention gao and wei but these are very common chinese words which are used often. for example, she said gao xin = happy and cheng wei = become. essentially she is saying she is happy to become the ambassador of Lux ad :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Actually just now.. I've been hunting whose nail is that... And turns out it is not Reba...  Cuz she's not wearing any nail colour in recent airport pic... And that outfit of V is after he finished filming HC right? 

JX will not have them on the same video frame unless its for promotional purposes like drama. Plus, GG will not have RB included in any of his videos as much as possible because he is protective.

• Like 5

Vengo Gao and Di Li Re Ba both have Eurasian features that stand out. If together, they would make a beautiful pair to rock C-Biz.

25 minutes ago, triplesung said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4506817960784574

So apparently, 520 is for the girls/women. Meaning, it's the boys who express/give during this day. While 521 is for the boys/men, which means we might get an RB post soon :w00t: 

I'll pretend the whole GWG video from JX does not exist. 

Oww, JX sank our ship tonight. How can they be so heartless? No matter, I'll join you in waiting for some dog treat from R tomorrow. For today, I left you with this parting gif:joy:. GN all. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 14

42 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Oww, JX sank our ship tonight. How can they be so heartless? No matter, I'll join you in waiting for some dog treat from R tomorrow. For today, I left you with this parting gif:joy:. GN all. 

HAHAHA let’s wait there is 521 & 522 reba usually posting 2 days after V post something.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

35 minutes ago, triplesung said:

A lot of people actually call GG Guang-guang. Very cute

I read somewhere Guang-guang means naked :joy:

I just checked dictionary... yes it means naked

Oh my...:phew:

Warning. This is my delulu part speaking :

Maybe... Jx helps Gg.

So, ALS isn't suspicious ab that code. 

So, when Rb reply Gg code

ALS don't make fuss ab it.

Because they thought ohh... Gg code is from Jx and Rb reply isn't for Gg.-_-

• LOL 7

8 hours ago, RinRin08 said:

I've finished watching the first 2 episodes of R's new drama.. and it is great!! Can't wait for all upcoming episodes.

She's sooo pretty and this role is going to be a turning point for her imo. Mature and sophisticated character, such a badass, which is really good for her. All this time she got kinda similar character I must say, lively and playful. This one is different and it totally suits her.

Her acting skill is improved a lot as well.

Despite of the ML's scandal, he is good too. I don't really know his other drama, but I believe he is not a bad actor, I mean he can really act.

This drama is worth to watch, my fellow GuangRe shippers :D

I feel like we against the wind here..

Hehe..

I enjoyed tonight's episodes.

Spoiler

Meng Shao is in this drama too..

:joy:

He got broken hearted at ELoD, then in this drama he already confessed to a girl at the beginning.. nice move.

:smirk:

Spoiler

How I love Reba's portraying Zhou Fang.. it's soooo Reba.

Much more mature, but could be so cute when lowered down her guard.

Reba is a mature woman, acting out 28 years old Zhou Fang. Which Reba will be too, next month.

My eyes are so blessed!

Well done on this drama's wardrobes. So high fashion. :smirk:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

JX: Congratulation! You've been trolled.

There is nothing to see here guys, move on:joy:

We Not that easy JX!:unamused:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

I feel like we against the wind here..

Hehe..

I enjoyed tonight's episodes.

Hide contents

Meng Shao is in this drama too..

He got broken hearted at ELoD, then in this drama he already confessed to a girl at the beginning.. nice move.

:smirk:

Hide contents

How I love Reba's portraying Zhou Fang.. it's soooo Reba.

Much more mature, but could be so cute when lowered down her guard.

Reba is a mature woman, acting out 28 years old Zhou Fang. Which Reba will be too, next month.

My eyes are so blessed!

Well done on this drama's wardrobes. So high fashion. :smirk:

Spoiler

Omg! No wonder I said he looked super familiar! It's actually meng shao?! How did I not recognize him?!!! (granted, he looks way different in elod and ld with the modern clothes...) thanks for this unexpected surprise! Been racking my brains for this!

And yeah, agree with you. Mm is excellent as zhou fang. 

• LOL 2

:lol: our ship is not sinking... just shaking a little but the video still kinda 'weird' for me. 

So I have my own conclusion: 

1. 2*2*2*5*13=520 he just want to wish 'wo ai ni' to all women 

2. 2*2*2*5*13=520 is saying 'love love love you forever' to his fans

3. 2*2*2*5*13=520 is for his someone special 'Reba I only love you in my lifetime' 

Just choose one or two or three, depends on how severe is your delulu :joy:

Btw, IMO its Yang Mi... its her voice, it can not be R... If it YM, why YM and why only V who use this format. I was asking @LoquatsLove if there is any other JX boys using the same format 2*2*2*5*13 for today 520? if not and only V used it... we can continue our delulu then... 

They probably already knew we are fans and shippers are waiting for his action today... and for JX or V to prepare this video, it could be a cover up... V knew if he posted this format, shippers will decoding it and we all know rabid fans ALS will not like it... so with this video, JX or V wish our delulu won't go further. Lets chill. Just believe in them. Only god and heaven knows the truth...

Goodnight everyone

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

:lol: our ship is not sinking... just shaking a little but the video still kinda 'weird' for me. 

3. 2*2*2*5*13=520 is for his someone special 'Reba I only love you in my lifetime' 

Btw, IMO its Yang Mi... its her voice, it can not be R... If it YM, why YM and why only V who use this format. I was asking @LoquatsLove if there is any other JX boys using the same format 2*2*2*5*13 for today 520? if not and only V used it... we can continue our delulu then... 

They probably already knew we are fans and shippers are waiting for his action today... and for JX or V to prepare this video, it could be a cover up... V knew if he posted this format, shippers will decoding it and we all know rabid fans ALS will not like it... so with this video, JX or V wish our delulu won't go further. Lets chill. Just believe in them. Only god and heaven knows the truth...

Goodnight everyone

Huh<_< The ship definitely not shinking, not even shaking. It's the usual operation of JX regarding Guang-Re. 

It's just mean our expection for GX this year may not be fullfilled. And because now more people are aware of it, they'll try harder to cover it up, which is bad for us as avid shippers.

GX in 2022 then. I hope not that long though

That mean we just have to be patience, do something productive outside this forum more, and waiting for the flowers to bloom

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Goodnight everyone

I'll choose number 3. Thank you very much.

JX and GWG are probably intending for number 1 and 2. And when they saw GR fans understanding his post as number 3, he probably thought "wth are these people thinking?" (assuming they are not together which I highly doubt because they are magnets).

22 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Huh<_< The ship definitely not shinking, not even shaking. It's the usual operation of JX regarding Guang-Re. 

It's just mean our expection for GX this year may not be fullfilled. And because now more people are aware of it, they'll try harder to cover it up, which is bad for us as avid shippers.

GX in 2022 then. I hope not that long though

That mean we just have to be patience, do something productive outside this forum more, and waiting for the flowers to bloom

We are definitely not getting any GX anytime soon. Both GG and RB are busy with current and upcoming projects. Plus, they have to save enough if RB wants to have 3 children. Good luck to GG making sure there is always food in the house with how big RB's appetite alone :joy:

• LOL 14

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

I'll choose number 3. Thank you very much.

JX and GWG are probably intending for number 1 and 2. And when they saw GR fans understanding his post as number 3, he probably thought "wth are these people thinking?" (assuming they are not together which I highly doubt because they are magnets).

We are definitely not getting any GX anytime soon. Both GG and RB are busy with current and upcoming projects. Plus, they have to save enough if RB wants to have 3 children. Good luck to GG making sure there is always food in the house with how big RB's appetite alone :joy:

Yeah, if they'll not gx in the near time i think we'll just run in circle here since we know and believe they've been together fo a long time already. As for their drama? Sadly i only interested in chinese costum drama, be it wuxia, xianxia or historical.

It has been a long time since i follow actor for everywork they've done and i'm not going to start now just for them, sorry GG, MM:joy:Going back to watching my long list chinese costum drama then.

• Like 5

I'm back after some sleep, dreaming of wading through muddy water that is JX. 

It would be interesting if the woman in JX's dy yesterday is really YM. So they are in this testing-the-water with V. It seems to me that JX has agreed with gx with its recent lenient attitude, but must be at the right timing. Although, I know it would only be practical to gx in 2022, deep down I kinda hope they would do it sooner for whatever reason considering all the positive signs we've gotten lately. Well, I'm still holding out hope that R will give us some treats to make amend for the way they threw the cold hard truth in our face yesterday. 

Now I also wonder if V is really out of contract with JX. 

Spoiler tag for OTP: 

Spoiler

I can't stop laughing out loud every time I look at that survivor-ish GIF. How can they roll a fully submerged boat is beyond me? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Spoiler

Quick update.

The copycat blocked my IG account.

:relieved:

I'm at ease now. It no longer could access my content. But I believe that thing could still view my post here in forum. Haha.

From it's action, that account is really delusional, not the good delulu one. :sweat_smile:

It won't admit it's fault 'til forever, but from it's denial actions, already blown it's own actions. :joy:

Anyway, later I'll post some translation and directing it back to my account. :yum:

Anyone here curios on V and LRL bobosnap interview? :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I'm back after some sleep, dreaming of wading through muddy water that is JX. 

It would be interesting if the woman in JX's dy yesterday is really YM. So they are in this testing-the-water with V. It seems to me that JX has agreed with gx with its recent lenient attitude, but must be at the right timing. Although, I know it would only be practical to gx in 2022, deep down I kinda hope they would do it sooner for whatever reason considering all the positive signs we've gotten lately. Well, I'm still holding out hope that R will give us some treats to make amend for the way they threw the cold hard truth in our face yesterday. 

Now I also wonder if V is really out of contract with JX. 

Spoiler tag for OTP: 

Reveal hidden contents

I can't stop laughing out loud every time I look at that survivor-ish GIF. How can they roll a fully submerged boat is beyond me? :joy:

I was thinking along the same lines & hoping it would be this year - still trying to figure out the significance of 28,hmm ..I questioned,  if v really not on contract, why would jx do the video & posting for him? Why would they be involved at all? Could someone help clear that up for me :huh:...

I know, the gifs here give me life! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Quick update.

I'm at ease now. It no longer could access my content. But I believe that thing could still view my post here in forum. Haha.

From it's action, that account is really delusional, not the good delulu one. :sweat_smile:

It won't admit it's fault 'til forever, but from it's denial actions, already blown it's own actions. :joy:

Anyway, later I'll post some translation and directing it back to my account. :yum:

Glad that delulu person did that - hopefully you can rest easy!

YESSS!!! PLEASE!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:
  Hide contents

Quick update.

If the video still leaked... She/he is really *%*&@!, btw thank you so much :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1