[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Just now, sg_niner said:

She talked in a string of twitter. Basically it is about several cp under JX and different situation management. ZYL and WYF was photographed kissing in Japan in 2017, but JX kept silent, maybe because they wanted to push ZYL that year. Then, LRL and Daisy was photographed together and JX decided to gx. So just to keep patient for our cp. 

Thanks. I call it discrimination:unamused:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/chaihahee/status/1263813563337981953?s=19

Please, can anyone can translate this? It's in Thai. Is it about our Guang-Re couple? It mention about a pic of them kissing in Japan? Or is it about someone else? 

Hi, I'm new here, my English are not good but I'll try my best to translate this

So this tweet not about Guang-Re 

It is about Yunlong-yif ei couple paparazzi takes photos of them in Japan while kissing and forgot to close the certain. But jx let go of this news just like it is never happen. Her think because that's year yl gg and mm have a movie together so jx cover this news for yl good (jx want to push him to be popular) 

So that Guang-Re couple need wait a bit my mommy good child

Last sentence are her own word her call Guang-Re her child 

Edited by Fact
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/chaihahee/status/1263813563337981953?s=19

Please, can anyone can translate this? It's in Thai. Is it about our Guang-Re couple? It mention about a pic of them kissing in Japan? Or is it about someone else? 

There is a pic R n V in Shanghai

Uuuuuggggg the couple is so cute

Only need more patient....let me pray first LOL

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4507528028055495

Is this post mentioning about Reba changing her weibo pic to her greek wedding dress pic is true. Can someone confirm it?

Can this be her answer to GG's 520 confession?

Someone here mentioned she usually post something 2 days after 520.

Are they really have married:tounge_xd:

Or is it her fan club pic?

It's the avatar of her channel/super topic. Interesting. Of all the photo, why choosing the wedding dress one? There is a question on who is the admin of super topic who change the pic. Ohhh, you really wake my delulu mind up. 

gFsH49p.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

It's the avatar of her channel/super topic. Interesting. Of all the photo, why choosing the wedding dress one? There is a question on who is the admin of super topic who change the pic. Ohhh, you really wake my delulu mind up. 

gFsH49p.jpg

Is the channel managed by Reba? Or fan-managed???? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, triplesung said:

Why is he so adorable??? He can't be this cute for a 37 year old. I will not accept.

@triplesung His adorableness cannot be denied...he has proven it way too many times...the reality is...we have accept the fact. Lol! Unbelievable right?!?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Dong Hua Di Jun is looking for an assistant. Want to join?

Take a closer look at how Dong Hua Di Jun carry on an interview.

Join his live streaming with other talents from Jaywalk at Taobao.

May 24th, 2020. At 8 PM (GMT+8).

Hmmm...I wonder if he will be in character, DHDJ, during this interview..that would be very interesting! A modern day Di Jun with his sharp tongue. :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

gFsH49p.jpg

I think its for her coming 28th birthday. Her fan posted several pics for fan to choose for her bd. That pic was picked by most fans

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tracy_1506 said:

I think its for her coming 28th birthday. Her fan posted several pics for fan to choose for her bd. That pic was picked by most fans

Yes, it seems to be so. But after browsing through her super topic, I found two interesting fact. First, while we promptly links this pic to her wedding photoshoot, it seems als links it to her role as Zhou Fang in her wedding dress and think absolutely nothing about it. Interesting how different mind works. 

Then, secondly I saw als really has it bad for V. There are some pics of R with other ML or even that supporting groom-to-be in LD, but they only blur out V's face in the pic from ELOD. One word comes to my mind, psycho. 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 6
  • LOL 5

50 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Then, secondly I saw als really has it bad for V. There are some pics of R with other ML or even that supporting groom-to-be in LD, but they only blur out V's face in the pic from ELOD. One word comes to my mind, psycho. 

I do think they(ALS) know the fact out of all ML, V is the closest one to her. Even they can’t deny that but yeah they think they have the right to tell R which one is right for her. 

I do think most of ALS are quite childish, they keep on using the term ‘not good enough’ for R. Love doesn’t function that way. Are they all teenagers or what. Never fall in love before this? :D the more they act like that, it is actually showing that psychologically they also acknowledge there’s something exist between R & V. They’re just in denial :D 

If ALS confident enough that R doesn’t like V, why they have to act like that to V only. I love seeing this kind of behavior, they want to deny it but they aren’t confident enough so they choose to ignore it altogether. Hoping by blurring his image there will be some effect. Like ostrich burying head in the sand. Hello, we still can see u. They thought if they don’t see it, it doesn’t exist. Haha!

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Ricco Shen said:

There is a pic R n V in Shanghai

Uuuuuggggg the couple is so cute

Only need more patient....let me pray first LOL

Now which pic is this? I have dug many holes already and saw most GR associated pics but none from Shanghai (except during the charity event). My delulu mind is gearing up :joy:

Edit: 171 pages??? The first time I joined, it was barely 70 pages and this was less than a month ago. I'm feel proud :bawling:

Edited by triplesung
  • Like 9
  • LOL 2