[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

V promote Rb's drama back in 2017

Pretty Li Hui Zhen

https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4071197643497084

After that, he never promote her drama anymore. Sad :(. But, it's okay.

Like @Shedmhundy29 said strong relationships have less interaction in social media :)

Rb can message him directly and have lovey dovey convo :wub:

Be patient GuangRe shippers

Our time will come to celebrate

Not today...

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I do think V is smart. Even IF all of us correctly decoded his cryptic love equation just now, no one can actually said that it is TRUE even if it is. because he can say that it is just an equation. God, he's really gooooood at keeping us in the 'pit'. It seem like he's fishing and ALLLLL of us GuangRe Fans are more than happy to be caught in his 'love net'- he can't be using fishing rod, there's too many of us. haha

:love::love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

17 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

@Eery2 @Jani An

I have weibo account but don't know how to check where to click or see when V and Rb online or not.

Can you tell me where to click?

Thank you.

Go to there Supertalk fan group you can see that.Like that.

https://twitter.com/jnneXCIII/status/1263082810509672448

15 hours ago, triplesung said:

Are we overthinking things? :sweat_smile:

Its okay we are all have different opinion and analyze regards to his post.:wub:

Maybe after 2 days Reba will reply to his message HAHAHA

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Misty said:

I do think V is smart. Even IF all of us correctly decoded his cryptic love equation just now, no one can actually said that it is TRUE even if it is. because he can said that it is just an equation. God, he's really gooooood at keeping us in the 'pit'. It seem like he's fishing and ALLLLL of us GuangRe Fans are more than happy to be caught in his 'love net'- he can't be using fishing rod, there's too many of us. haha

Love net?  You sure just net could caught us?

We're all on this gigantic ship, sailing through oceans. :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

56 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

yes thats what I thought too but being low key like this is better for them... this is the safest way. You see what happen to HJY after his fans rumored him and R... rabid fans of R is not a joke... I don't want my V got the same problem. Thanks god ALS didn't boycott ELOD, this is also one of the reason why our CP so low key in promoting ELOD but we can see their hard work and their outstanding chemistry in drama... on and off

Exactly! Besides, if they are together, it does not matter whether they interact on social forums or not. They can talk to each other anytime.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

15 hours ago, Misty said:

I do think V is smart. Even IF all of us correctly decoded his cryptic love equation just now, no one can actually said that it is TRUE even if it is. because he can said that it is just an equation. God, he's really gooooood at keeping us in the 'pit'. It seem like he's fishing and ALLLLL of us GuangRe Fans are more than happy to be caught in his 'love net'- he can't be using fishing rod, there's too many of us. haha

I do agree with you. at first you will think its 520 but if you think about all numbers the caption the date and time, they have all meaning. Smart kid Huh! Maybe he want us to be happy by giving a hint :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, Babyval said:

According to his weibo post, as quoted above in my link, his message says he is in Shanghai. 

Really! but there is no news about him going there. if you see last time he went to Airport many Donut is standby waiting for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Wow, everybody is on fire today. I am enjoying reading all the comments. @Shedmhundy29 V is spotted with those marks quite often these days. Mixed opinions: allergic reaction due to wearing masks, bug bites or hickeys. Although i like the wild guesses. Who knows!:grimace:

Ok. Hang on, hold your horses. Textile Engineer talking here. There are a few reasons for those marks. And my husband has the same problem. And I’ve gotten them myself....How? 

1) From long term wearing of masks. Those masks are made from Non- Woven fabrics. Which means the edges are fused shut by heat. This makes for scratchy edges most times. 
2) Over Shaving and sensitive skin. Men get that, ALOT. As for our GG, he seems to have sensitive skin, and he is fair, so any reaction will show up like traffic lights. 
3) Pre- existing conditions. Breakouts and over shaving go hand in hand. And the mask does not help. Notice how our breath is pushed back onto ourselves when we put on the mask? Imagine having that on for the duration of a flight... 

4) As a woman and a Textile Engineer, I have to suit up everyday. It means I look like I work in a biohazards lab. I can tell you all here, after 10 hours under a mask, our necks and the bridges of our noses are inflamed. And I get blotches under my chin and around where the mask ends. I have been mistaken to have hickeys. But actually, I don’t. Bloody hell do those things look a lot like hickeys. 
5) As to R, I believe it’s only a bug bite and she picked at it. Wearing concealer and make up over it on a daily basis sure does not help. 

In any case, my ship has sailed today! Yay!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8

12 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Ok. Hang on, hold your horses. Textile Engineer talking here. There are a few reasons for those marks. And my husband has the same problem. And I’ve gotten them myself....How? 

1) From long term wearing of masks. Those masks are made from Non- Woven fabrics. Which means the edges are fused shut by heat. This makes for scratchy edges most times. 
2) Over Shaving and sensitive skin. Men get that, ALOT. As for our GG, he seems to have sensitive skin, and he is fair, so any reaction will show up like traffic lights. 
3) Pre- existing conditions. Breakouts and over shaving go hand in hand. And the mask does not help. Notice how our breath is pushed back onto ourselves when we put on the mask? Imagine having that on for the duration of a flight... 

4) As a woman and a Textile Engineer, I have to suit up everyday. It means I look like I work in a biohazards lab. I can tell you all here, after 10 hours under a mask, our necks and the bridges of our noses are inflamed. And I get blotches under my chin and around where the mask ends. I have been mistaken to have hickeys. But actually, I don’t. Bloody hell do those things look a lot like hickeys. 
5) As to R, I believe it’s only a bug bite and she picked at it. Wearing concealer and make up over it on a daily basis sure does not help. 

In any case, my ship has sailed today! Yay!! 

Yes same... I'm wearing mask to see my patient everyday.. And eventually my chin grows pimple.... Besides, 'love bite' doesn't look like that.... The colour should be darker... Hehehehe sorry for crushing your delulu guys... But it is not a fault.. Imagination made us happy.... :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The post I shared from GR CP weibo is already debunked two pages back so anyways, thank you for adding more info about it guys.  I know and common sense dictates that G and R will not go out in public risking their careers and reputation to be seen with VISIBLE HICKEYS knowing how they are well followed by paparazzi or fans. It's just delulu in my part and it's fun sharing it here and we are overly excited especially when there are news from them posted in GR CP. Most of us knows our boundaries if we have gone overboard already or just plain fun in shipping V and R. Ayt? In the world of CP, don't take everything so seriously especially if the CP hasn't confirmed anything yet. ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, triplesung said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4506809744731626

Right... What's happening? Did they just burst my delulu bubble???

Edit: It's the same video as above

:joy::joy::joy:... is JX giving us the code then??? Is JX give the same numbers to other actors? If not... why V? And V calculated it without calculator *sorry because im not good in math* hahaha... seems like 'they' prepared this video already... OK just my delulu... let's stop here... 2x2x2x5x13=520.... whoever created this number... they love RB in their lifetime

Happy 520 all :heart: 

• LOL 6

:joy:

JX is.. well.. the one calling gg, with Guang Ge..

Spoiler

It's not mm.. :neutral:

But it's Yang Mi? I recognized the way of speaking.. it's very similar to Yang Mi.

The voice changed to higher pitch (to cover the real voice)

3 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

:joy:

JX is.. well.. the one calling gg, with Guang Ge..

Hide contents

It's not mm.. :neutral:

What a way to burst my delulu world :joy: It hurts

So the meaning of the equation has been wrong after all. 

A lot of people actually call GG Guang-guang. Very cute

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, triplesung said:

What a way to burst my delulu world :joy: It hurts

So the meaning of the equation has been wrong after all. 

A lot of people actually call GG Guang-guang. Very cute

Actually just now.. I've been hunting whose nail is that... And turns out it is not Reba...  Cuz she's not wearing any nail colour in recent airport pic... And that outfit of V is after he finished filming HC right? 

• Like 1