[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Little_Tail said:

2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 13 = 520 ( Wo Ai Ni whicj means I love you)

I look at it a bit differently,

2 x 2 x 2 = 8 ( Seems like 2 8 , Reba to me)

5 1 3  = 我一生,Wo Yi Sheng

And the answer, 520 = 我爱你

:flushed:

Wow :open_mouth: thanks for de-coding! :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Apparently Reba went online after V posted his (he then off line). She probably want to check what his post was (while sitting or laying down beside him:smirk:)

If they really want to keep things low, they should do it better. GR detective team are so good at finding hints.

11 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I notice V post at 52 min. (Wo ai). So I think he deliberately chose to post on that time mark, which mean he might do the same in the past for his post on 28min. Now my delulu mind is on overdrive :kiss_wink:

My delulu mind is on overload too. So to lower it down, I will think that the time he posted is just pure chance. Not intended.

But my delulu mind is saying noooooo. He did it on purpose :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Little_Tail said:

2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 13 = 520 ( Wo Ai Ni whicj means I love you)

I look at it a bit differently,

2 x 2 x 2 = 8 ( Seems like 2 8 , Reba to me)

5 1 3  = 我一生,Wo Yi Sheng

And the answer, 520 = 我爱你

So sweet! Even though they may be in different cities (are they?), but I guess their sweetness between them continue in reality no matter how far they are.

This 0520, let hope that they have a sweet sweet time. And a good good time talking to each other maybe at night before their sleep. 

I guess V maybe using the time to hint something to R. Or are we thinking too much? Oops. 

May we hear some good news soon from them. Here a past image for our delulu mind for now.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, triplesung said:

If they really want to keep things low, they should do it better. GR detective team are so good at finding hints.

My delulu mind is on overload too. So to lower it down, I will think that the time he posted is just pure chance. Not intended.

But my delulu mind is saying noooooo. He did it on purpose :w00t:

I agree with you, or Maybe a Coincedence again. but so many coincedence for us HAHAHA delulu on!:star:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, guguthecat said:

I'm with you... don't worry I will not watch too... maybe later when drama is ended... I am not sure tbh she is so pretty there. But eventhough I dont want to watch it, the spoiler in IG are here and there so I still can see her scene too... :lol:

Count me in. I will not watch too.

I see Rb cut part on Weibo.

Enough for me :D

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Jani An said:

When i checked in weibo the time that they are both online. 3 hours ago. when V post it and reba give a comment to his fan account admin who just got married. 

Do tell us:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

I notice V post at 52 min. (Wo ai). So I think he deliberately chose to post on that time mark, which mean he might do the same in the past for his post on 28min. Now my delulu mind is on overdrive :kiss_wink:

Edited: After some research, V post at 17:52 (一起、我爱) Together, my love? Seriously, either V is so deep or cp fan is so delusional. 

V has high EQ and probably IQ as well

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

My instinct said... Reba will not post anything today... But in some other day with the 'secret code'.... Omgg actually i said this to calm myself since she's not posting anything yet :lol:

The question is where is V right now?

2 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

@Eery2 @Jani An

I have weibo account but don't know how to check where to click or see when V and Rb online or not.

Can you tell me where to click?

Thank you.

I don't know either:joy:. I just read from Guang-Re CP posts

• LOL 2

Ok. Here’s the total breakdown for how the 520 came about. Interesting is that there is a video on how he arrives at that number, and also, from what I initially understand from the video, the presenter also pointed out the MAJOR clues that equates to “ down came the gavel”, which also means, “ nailed it”, “ final “, “ Done”. 

Take a look:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/142360700

I will try to do some simple translations later. 

Meanwhile, my ship has sailed and am in delulu land! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, Babyval said:

According to his weibo post, as quoted above in my link, his message says he is in Shanghai. 

Does he has a job there or it just a cover up? He could easily went to Hangzhao from there

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Does he has a job there or it just a cover up? He could easily went to Hangzhao from there

I wouldn’t know. But according to his Weibo, his message came out from Lu Cho, Shanghai. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I'm sorry but please tell me this isn't what I think this is???  *wink* *wink* *wink* 

Reveal hidden contents

Are those love bites??? :w00t:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/147984130.html?weibo_id=4506759371248877

@Shedmhundy29 You crack me :lol:. But I know hickey when I see one ha ha ha... R’s looks like just a bug bite, but V’s maybe a hickey ha ha ha....

• LOL 12