[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

30 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

I was thinking along the same lines & hoping it would be this year - still trying to figure out the significance of 28,hmm ..I questioned,  if v really not on contract, why would jx do the video & posting for him? Why would they be involved at all? Could someone help clear that up for me :huh:...

I know, the gifs here give me life! :lol:

I have read some information about the the contract somewhere, but im not sure its reliability. It said that V was out of his previous contract already and he just renewed one to wait for "SOMEONE" to finish her contract. It also said that some rules have been changed related to the gx issue. (like you can more open on social media like oasis,weibo,etc).I have no idea about the date of R's contract.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Eery2 said:

In MM we trust. She usually like to rebel:D

All we need is to wait. Just hold on Shippers:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, guguthecat said:

:lol: our ship is not sinking... just shaking a little but the video still kinda 'weird' for me. 

So I have my own conclusion: 

1. 2*2*2*5*13=520 he just want to wish 'wo ai ni' to all women 

2. 2*2*2*5*13=520 is saying 'love love love you forever' to his fans

3. 2*2*2*5*13=520 is for his someone special 'Reba I only love you in my lifetime' 

Just choose one or two or three, depends on how severe is your delulu :joy:

Btw, IMO its Yang Mi... its her voice, it can not be R... If it YM, why YM and why only V who use this format. I was asking @LoquatsLove if there is any other JX boys using the same format 2*2*2*5*13 for today 520? if not and only V used it... we can continue our delulu then... 

They probably already knew we are fans and shippers are waiting for his action today... and for JX or V to prepare this video, it could be a cover up... V knew if he posted this format, shippers will decoding it and we all know rabid fans ALS will not like it... so with this video, JX or V wish our delulu won't go further. Lets chill. Just believe in them. Only god and heaven knows the truth...

Goodnight everyone

Someone read my thoughts last night hahaha you got it! I was busy in weibo lst night wondering around JX account and all actors but why V is the only one who post that way? Its weird, JX is aware to us that we are getting bigger n bigger but they all now that if they announce yesterday is like a Deathbed, we all know Als is against to V and we don’t wanna see him get bully by them, so all we need to do is WAIT and what ever happen in the future we are open to accept there decision. :wub:

43 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Quick update.

The copycat blocked my IG account.

:relieved:

I'm at ease now. It no longer could access my content. But I believe that thing could still view my post here in forum. Haha.

From it's action, that account is really delusional, not the good delulu one. :sweat_smile:

It won't admit it's fault 'til forever, but from it's denial actions, already blown it's own actions. :joy:

Anyway, later I'll post some translation and directing it back to my account. :yum:

Anyone here curios on V and LRL bobosnap interview? :smirk:

Me!! :wub::wub::wub: 

19 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

I have read some information about the the contract somewhere, but im not sure its reliability. It said that V was out of his previous contract already and he just renewed one to wait for "SOMEONE" to finish her contract. It also said that some rules has been changed related to the gx issue. (like you can more open on social media like oasis,weibo,etc).I have no idea about the date of R's contract.

I read somewhere about the contract of V that already expired. But I don’t remember where, Maybe this is the reason why they are more careful than before, limited post but has a hint about them hihihi :wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

i don't know his schedule, i don't know if that's been released to the public this month. 

what i do know is that his contract with jx has ended, and any rumours about him renewing his contract are only rumours. nothing's been confirmed or denied. 

Gals, our forum peaches @水蜜桃 already posted several pages back that v contract with jx has ended.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Just checked Jx's Douyin (Tik Tok) account. Only V's video posted on 520.

There's none Jx artist posted yesterday except V and that code. 

@guguthecat You got it right!

:naughty:

Spoiler

Sneaky Di Jun.. but we're all here are combination of sneaky Di Jun and clever Feng Jiu. :yum:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Something fishy! I feel like they trying to give what we want but they can’t. They just can’t for now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

It's the same operation as creating fake video of Vengo in a  hotel in 2017 after TMOPB heat and Sweet Summer site visiting

1 minute ago, Eery2 said:

Be prepare for another cold water from JX again.  Be it dating rumor or married rumor again for V. I hope i'm wrong though. Just to be cautius

I totally agree. Our ship has to drop anxhor:unsure:

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Be prepare for another cold water from JX again.  Be it dating rumor or married rumor again for V. I hope i'm wrong though. Just to be cautius

I hope they have to think twice now that V is such a hot product though. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I hope they have to think twice now that V is such a hot product though. 

Let's pray for a miracle to happened. Like A God's intention or something. Something like  an pregnancy accident or something else to hurry them up to GX:joy::joy:

Just kidding. Don't take my words seriously guys:D

• LOL 12

54 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

They are really insane. Do we need to wait up until 2years so they can be together haysss, i’m on guard to weibo to look for more info :joy:

• LOL 9

31 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

I feel like we r on a war :lol: some are on guard to weibo daily.. And quickly inform here.. And people here discussing the strategy :lol: hahahhahah XD

While V is protective of R, we are protective of our cp :glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

They are really insane. Do we need to wait up until 2years so they can be together haysss, i’m on guard to weibo to look for more info :joy:

At this rate we might get a confirmation of Hye Kyo-Hyun Bin GX again sooner than them:joy:

• LOL 9

7 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

I have read some information about the the contract somewhere, but im not sure its reliability. It said that V was out of his previous contract already and he just renewed one to wait for "SOMEONE" to finish her contract. It also said that some rules have been changed related to the gx issue. (like you can more open on social media like oasis,weibo,etc).I have no idea about the date of R's contract.

I heard that RB's contract was a 14 year one. If GG really did not renew his contract with JX, they wouldn't post that douyin video at all.

9 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

At this rate we might get a confirmation of Hye Kyo-Hyun Bin GX again sooner than them:joy:

You mean HyunBin-YeJin? Yeah, we might. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Sometimes I think it will be better if Reba born 2 years earlier :joy:

Like 1990. So this year she's 30 yo.

And we will get our gx in 2020! 

Everyday I check Weibo. 

Don't know if I can do it until 2022 or 2023 :phew:

Sometimes I think it will be better if I watch ELOD in 2022.

Why I must watch ELOD in 2020?

This wait kills me... slowly.

Really :tears:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 10

10 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I heard that RB's contract was a 14 year one. If GG really did not renew his contract with JX, they wouldn't post that douyin video at all.

You mean HyunBin-YeJin? Yeah, we might. :joy:

Nah, my money is on Hyun Bin-Hye Kyo

• LOL 4

:sweat_smile:

Mostly GuangRe shipper here, coming after watching ELoD.

FYI, there's already GuangRe shipper since V Love first airing. Meaning, it was back in 2013/2014.

7 years and still counting.

:hushed:

Spoiler

We are nothing compared to them. :neutral:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome 4