[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

It seems a very interesting interview. Can we have english subs? Heaven i dont understand...it seems There're  a lot of meat in that video. Or maybe i'm delusional.

Yup..

LRL dropping so many dog food of V here and there. :smirk:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Yup..

Omggggggg..... Where can i get the translated one? Anyone who did watch the translated version please put the link here.....!!!! The non-chinese speaker are suffering in the 520 morning..... :tears:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Yup..

Aaaah... You are mad with one or certain person but we are all here suffering too..:bawling:

please dont be stingy laaaah.. help us the non-chinese speakers here pleaseee #in desperation:tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I've been thinking.. How we can show gratitude to those who has been translating for us like @LoquatsLove

I'm really grateful to hv someone who can translate.. Btw, i think we can't push someone to translate for us... We freely watched any clip without effort.. And they're struggling to translate and edit.. It is their right to do translation or not... @LoquatsLoveit's okay... If you can't translate we understand...:) Take your time... 

3 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Aaaah... You are mad with one or certain person but we are all here suffering too..:bawling:

please dont be stingy laaaah.. help us the non-chinese speakers here pleaseee #in desperation:tears:

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

I've been thinking.. How we can show gratitude to those who has been translating for us like @LoquatsLove

I'm really grateful to hv someone who can translate.. Btw, i think we can't push someone to translate for us... We freely watched any clip without effort.. And they're struggling to translate and edit.. It is their right to do translation or not... @LoquatsLoveit's okay... If you can't translate we understand...:) Take your time... 

I'm here.. taking my time.. relaxing.

:relieved:

Unless that thing admit it's fault, apologize, and delete it's post.

I'll be here in hiatus..:neutral:

Btw, usually V's fanclub will pick up this and sub it. So, no worries. :kiss_wink:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, RinRin08 said:

Hi everyone! Just wanna update you all, R’s new drama “Love Designer” is not only on Mango TV apps, Wetv apps air this drama too, I’ve checked it just now.. but so far it can only be accessed for VIP member. It should be changed to public later on. Have a good night! 

Yeah i saw that but I'm not gonna watch it and I'm richard simmons VIP in wetv, what a waste hays. It maybe a good story but they chose a wrong actor. Haysss maybe i have brainwash HAHAHA

Sorry guys I don’t like him. This time I can’t support her drama :mellow: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Yeah i saw that but I'm not gonna watch it and I'm richard simmons VIP in wetv, what a waste hays. It maybe a good story but they chose a wrong actor. Haysss maybe i have brainwash HAHAHA

Lol.. no worries :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jani An said:

I'm with you... don't worry I will not watch too... maybe later when drama is ended... I am not sure tbh she is so pretty there. But eventhough I dont want to watch it, the spoiler in IG are here and there so I still can see her scene too... :lol:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lavendra said:

I think this mean gao xing : happy. Nothing special here I think. 

Usually the hint that they use in their phrases something very uncommon/unusual word like ‘shao Hua’ they said this referring to Zhuge Shao + dong hua. Sometimes she use term that Donuts specially used for V. I forgot what the term they used.  I don’t know but this is what they said/speculate. It might be nothing special though or another several coincidence, we can’t read heart. But yeah, our delulu minds wish it to be special :D

• LOL 3

something wrong with soompi today. Soompi posted my reply twice. 

@Lavendra, you know what, i agree that as we go deeper into this ‘pit’ 光热cp, we are bound to start learning mandarin/ recognize few more characters. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, guguthecat said:

I'm with you... don't worry I will not watch too... maybe later when drama is ended... I am not sure tbh she is so pretty there. But eventhough I dont want to watch it, the spoiler in IG are here and there so I still can see her scene too... :lol:

Yeah she’s so beautiful. I unfollowed those account who’s posting about there drama hahahaha later when its done im going to follow them again :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Jani An said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4506691297573814?fbclid=IwAR0eKIYJ5gCmgwM7Xc93jbbEZ1Or33RDowG4dSIyu3SfhhwGe9ph2H21D44

Guys did anyone see this ? is this real or edit ? i can't open my weibo huhuhu:wub::vicx:

I think those are fake accounts in the pictures. If you compare their account names words by words with the real ones of vengo and reba, you will find the differences in the characters (i think reba is the second word and vengo is the fifth word)

• Like 2

I've finished watching the first 2 episodes of R's new drama.. and it is great!! Can't wait for all upcoming episodes.

She's sooo pretty and this role is going to be a turning point for her imo. Mature and sophisticated character, such a badass, which is really good for her. All this time she got kinda similar character I must say, lively and playful. This one is different and it totally suits her.

Her acting skill is improved a lot as well.

Despite of the ML's scandal, he is good too. I don't really know his other drama, but I believe he is not a bad actor, I mean he can really act.

This drama is worth to watch, my fellow GuangRe shippers :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Yup..

Why do I feel like they are preparing to GX or is it just me being very delulu again.

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Aiyaaaaaa.. too sweet.

Silly smile just burst out on my face. :wub:

It's their very first drama together and the chemistry is already combusting :wub:

Are they sure they are not together at this point already IRL?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4