[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Just now, AlexW said:

@Shedmhundy29 You crack me :lol:. But I know hickey when I see one ha ha ha... R’s looks like just a bug bite, but V’s maybe a hickey ha ha ha....

@AlexW I am married but since I don't have the habit of creating hickeys, I wouldn't know how it really looks like. GR CP weibo sisters also said that it'll be impossible for V to be bitten by insects since it's winter. :P

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 5

Just now, Shedmhundy29 said:

@AlexW I am married but since I don't have the habit of creating hickeys, I wouldn't know how it really looks like. GR CP weibo sisters also said that it'll be impossible for V to be bitten by insects since it's winter. :P

Allergic reaction? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I'm sorry but please tell me this isn't what I think this is???  *wink* *wink* *wink* 

Hide contents

Are those love bites??? :w00t:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/147984130.html?weibo_id=4506759371248877

Now we are going way too wild with our imaginations and I LOVE IT!

From GG's one, it's not. It looks more like a rash reaction. Probably from shaving creams?

RB's one looks like a bug bite because its protruding.

• LOL 7

I'm very happy to read all messages today... 520... so meaningful. 

I will just follow my delulu instinct... as usual it could be for his fans but also could be for 'someone special' but according to this link https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/142360700 

how he wrote the number is the matter... 

2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 13 = 520

why did he choose this format? he could just make it simple if its for his fans for example 10 x 52 or something else...

well I will believe that this is for someone special... 2x2x2= 28 Reba 5x13= my lifetime  520= wo ai ni  and she onlined after he updated this awwww

Imagine how happy she is... thats the most important. I am not hoping for her reply because based on my glance about Reba... she is very careful of what she uploads in social media compared to V. But V... he is the man... man supposed to 'express' more to his woman. And V said he is a romantic type so definitely he will do something today and this is it.

I think I have said this before... how can we stop this ship is our captain is actually V...

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

And another thing I found in GR CP weibo is that, V promoted other jx actors or actresses drama's and even his friends but he haven't promoted R's love advanced customization. Why is that? :phew:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/147996382.html?weibo_id=4506599912335491

Reba and V have quite a history in weibo. I am sure you have gone through their past posts. It started lessening since 2017 as they became more cautious with Reba's growing popularity and her rabid fans. It became much less after the incident on Sweet Dreams set. The common assumption is that probably Jx asked to keep their affairs low key. Another reason is to save him the wrath of ALS. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

3 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I will just follow my delulu instinct... as usual it could be for his fans but also could be for 'someone special' but according to this link https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/142360700 

2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 13 = 520

why did he choose this format? he could just make it simple if its for his fans for example 10 x 52 or something else...

well I will believe that this is for someone special... 2x2x2= 28 Reba 5x13= my lifetime  520= wo ai ni  and she onlined after he updated this awwww

Imagine how happy she is... thats the most important. I am not hoping for her reply because based on my glance about Reba... she is very careful of what she uploads in social media compared to V. But V... he is the man... man supposed to 'express' more to his woman. And V said he is a romantic type so definitely he will do something today and this is it.

I think I have said this before... how can we stop this ship is our captain is actually V...

He used the icon thats wearing glasses after 222513, its definitely for us to show our detective skills :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

And another thing I found in GR CP weibo is that, V promoted other jx actors or actresses drama's and even his friends but he haven't promoted R's love advanced customization. Why is that? :phew:

maybe as same as us... i can imagine his feelings after the rumor... and that guy aura is... I dont even want to say his name but R's ML this time is the least I can accept. I just hope June is finish soon.... In the future I will watch LAC but not now. I will wait til that guy has gone somewhere and cant be linked to R anymore hahaha.

but I really don't know how supportive V is to his friends and colleagues in the past maybe some donuts here can help... 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

maybe as same as us... i can imagine his feelings after the rumor... and that guy aura is... I dont even want to say his name but R's ML this time is the least I can accept. I just hope June is finish soon.... In the future I will watch LAC but not now. I will wait til that guy has gone somewhere and cant be linked to R anymore hahaha.

but I really don't know how supportive V is to his friends and colleagues in the past maybe some donuts here can help... 

Not just Jx artists, he also posts for his other friends and colleagues from the entertainment industry. He also posted once for some modern drama of Reba. But has stopped doing so since 2017.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

We all know about his double standards :joy:

13 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 13 = 520

He probably thinks we won't solve his code of love and only his one and only knows the inside joke. "Too bad mister, we saw through it easily" is what I would say.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, triplesung said:

We all know about his double standards :joy:

He probably thinks we won't solve his code of love and only his one and only knows the inside joke. "Too bad mister, we saw through it easily" is what I would say.

Nah i think he knows fans would rush to solve the code. That's exactly why he deliberately made that. He's smart and as fans notice from his interview, he has very high EQ, 

He's engaged the fans to decode it

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 5

5 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

520 - seems like hai weiguang is really good at maths 

520 prime factorization is 2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 13 :D:D

Oh okay.. I think my delulu crushed a bit.. :lol: but yeah.. I think this one is true.. I think V just wanna show his math ability.. :relieved:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Reba and V have quite a history in weibo. I am sure you have gone through their past posts. It started lessening since 2017 as they became more cautious with Reba's growing popularity and her rabid fans. It became much less after the incident on Sweet Dreams set. The common assumption is that probably Jx asked to keep their affairs low key. Another reason is to save him the wrath of ALS. 

yes thats what I thought too but being low key like this is better for them... this is the safest way. You see what happen to HJY after his fans rumored him and R... rabid fans of R is not a joke... I don't want my V got the same problem. Thanks god ALS didn't boycott ELOD, this is also one of the reason why our CP so low key in promoting ELOD but we can see their hard work and their outstanding chemistry in drama... on and off

• Like 10
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Nah i think he knows fans would rush to solve the code. That's exactly why he deliberately made that. He's smart and as fans notice from his interview, he has very high EQ, 

@Eery2 I agree. I remember he mentioned in an interview that he find his donut fans extremely smart :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 7

12 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

If that's the case, at least its a math problem that can be solved more easily. Imagine if he put log and all those complicated formulas. Those who are bad at numbers (like me) won't be able to understand his message :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

There are lotsss of other stuff in GR CP weibo but I only shared that is notable and haven't discussed here. Although I struggled with the google English translation, it's still understandable.

Anyways, maybe R will post tomorrow so it'll not be obvious that she's replying to V's LOVE equation. I just want to say, 520 to everyone here. :heart:

Let's hope that our CP will have a smooth sailing careers and love life this year. It really doesn't matter if they are public or not because as what the saying goes, Strong relationships have less interaction in social media. ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 5