[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

@LoquatsLove I’m very appreciative of your efforts in translating news/videos related to GR cp for us who don’t understand/read Chinese! A very big virtual hug to you! I’m very sorry you have to go through this. Jia you! Much love from your GR CP Soompi fam!

I ditto what @nani-lyfe said as I don’t understand/read Chinese, too! Please know we appreciate you very much!!  Sad that you are going through this because of someone else’s bad choice(s).. sending much love & appreciation your way..

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

@Tinygirl could you elaborate more on the “hints” that you found? Thanks! I can’t read Chinese nor do I have a Weibo account.

@nani-lyfe well i saw on the GR couple channel on weibo on one post mentioning that

Spoiler

JX used words congratulating gwg birthday this year that they could have been dropping hints on the couple... they wished him quite a long string of birthday wishes with some phrase like "re ai" which could be linked to reba and the term used to describe V, "did not disappoint his gzs and dj role"... which some people pointed out that the sentence structure was a bit weird to string those chengyu (chinese idioms) together... maybe JX was hinting something?

then as I was scrolling to find that Birthday post (haha) I saw in one of their pillowbook posts there was two words saying "beng di"

**(However, because my chinese isn't that great, i might have misunderstood the post and "蹦迪" meaning...)

which was kind of questionable in the use of these words to describe V's bts shots. Also, it sound alot like mm nickname to me (pang di).

I read some comments on the post and one or two was like why was "beng di" mentioned??? But im not sure if i interpreted correctly.

And recently the hot topic where mm used those same words that could refer to gg when promoting her new drama, I believe JX would not allow if they disagree to this cp... like why would they stir this GR cp when they have no new drama tgt and its for mm new drama

I believe JX has been testing waters recently and took it up a notch with the HC teaser... because its so obvious...

Being cautious cos i don't know if its too much speculation just on the posts and wording JX used... plus the short GR post on weibo was quickly flooded by other new posts and i am not sure if it was removed or not supposed to say... in order to protect them before they officially announce anything if you get me...

But as to whether gg will mention her name or not we will see :D looking forward to that HC episode! Also looking forward to their GX!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

OMG GUYS I SAW SOME POST ON GR CHANNEL AND IT TURNS OUT THAT MM IS A SPECIAL GUEST ON V HC EPISODE OMGGGGGGGG

LET ME FIND IF I CAN WATCH THE VIDEO LOL. APPARENTLY ITS SOME NEW VIDEO FROM HAPPY CAMP BUT ONLY CHINA AIRING...

OMG ALL THOSE LOGICAL REASONING AHHAHAHAHAHA THAT I READ TO CALM MYSELF PREVIOUSLY :grimace:WHEN THE FIRST TEASER CAME OUT

*EDIT: SORRY I GOT EXCITED FOR NOTHING. LOL It was for the previous HC that V went on... Mistaken for the recent HC episode... T.T DAMN still waiting for them to GX LOL

Edited by Tinygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

As the content stealer of my IG account content still continue with it's action.

Hereby I declare, I will no longer posting anything with English translation or provide them in my IG account or in this forum.

Thank you all.

I will continue as silent lurker again, until this thief come out and apologize.

Reveal hidden contents

Evidence:

Screenshot-2020-04-26-01-09-32-68.png

Screenshot-2020-04-26-01-08-53-50.png

Sorry to hear those losers keep stealing your videos. Will miss your translations :bawling:

Thank you for all your hard work and passion, you've been a gem for us non-speakers :heart:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Look like R's latest wb post contains a word that refer to V again. Hmm, there really is a lot of sugar recently :smirk:

@sg_niner I see what she did over there :smirk:

She posted for her new drama but used the same 4 chinese characters that was related to V's promo clip on his new upcoming Happy Camp episode... the one where Happy camp/mango released to vote for the "idols"

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

:sweat_smile:

Spoiler

No comment.

I've blocked it's account, but it's able to trace each post. Amazing. :smirk:

I just want it to delete content it steal, don't ask for it to delete it's account. :sweat_smile:

It's said, I took content from Weibo? :joy:

IMG-20200519-124542-273.jpg

IMG-20200519-124606-007.jpg

IMG-20200519-124608-796.jpg

• Like 1
  • Unamused 6
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

No comment.

I just want it to delete content it steal, don't ask for it to delete it's account. :sweat_smile:

Wow, she is even more delusional than all of us here combined. Just let her be. Don't waste your time and good mood on her, dear. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Thanks for the link! Hmm...I assume that the picture with V standing with that needle looking tower and R uploaded a picture of the same tower means they were at the same place together?

I looked at the comments. Turning out V's assistant posted this picture yesterday and after that V went online for a bit. They suspect him checking on the post. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

59 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

No comment.

Her english is not the same standard as the subtitle that she claimed to do on her own. When you do your work, I can judge the proficiency of your english based on your captions and works are the same level. That people is soo thick skinned to even retaliate like that :rage:.

Don’t waste your energy and mental health on this kind of people. I’m pretty sure people with clear judgement could see who is the culprit. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Guys...anyone know where to watch Love Advanced Customization with eng subs?

I check Iqiyi & Wetv .. they dont seem like they will broadcaat the drama. At least for now...

Hehe.. I know u guys dont like whale boy.. but personal character aside.The drama seem to have interesting trailer.

:D

Im normally a silent lurker here ...so happy to read all.ur updates on our cp. Cant wait for sign on 20/5

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

No comment.

Dear... my advice is you should not bother your time with this... you can see it english is really bad in the caption, its manner and work ethic is awful and it never feels guilty never feels regret and definitely will never say sorry to you and will keep doing it unless you take legal action...

Btw, it also steals of mine without giving me credit... but I won't waste my time with it. Everyone can judge... 

it is weird right... it said it can do translation but her caption is google translate! 

Keep up your spirit! Dont waste your time with it, maybe it has some mental problem... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

I check Iqiyi & Wetv .. they dont seem like they will broadcaat the drama. At least for now...

Hehe.. I know u guys dont like whale boy.. but personal character aside.The drama seem to have interesting trailer.

Im normally a silent lurker here ...so happy to read all.ur updates on our cp. Cant wait for sign on 20/5

Mango tv apps.. The title is “Love Designer” and it will be air tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

Me too! Want to watch with eng subs too! Been refreshing my wetv app and they still haven't posted the drama on their upcoming lists. Send links pls 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

No comment.

I saw her post on this matter and read the comments.. it’s funny how she describe it though lol 

And I’m pretty sure that she is in this forum as well :D silent lurker or maybe have posted something here (I’m not sure) but I notice someone who know this account is here.

one more thing, her English is actually that bad :wacko: so sorry, I’m just telling the truth, I’m not an expert myself but at least I’m trying my best to get a correct spelling.. I read her posts since quite some time ago, and I don’t really understand, that’s why I stopped seeing her post until you mentioned about her last time. 
Anyhow, just let it be :) your time is more valuable than her lol 

• Like 3
  • Love 1