[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4505641962147972

For those who curious, this is comparison of GG's  assistant pic at the Go Fighting filming site and when she's working with GG. I think it's really her:blink:.

I have doubt before, now not so much

Looks like it to me, too! Look at the bottom left corner pic...could that be (trying not to get my hopes up..., lol)?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Look like this is how this couple behave and interact indirectly that they are together. Even though they may not be appearing together in public for now but their mind are together. 

Another time when both V and R wear similar types of clothing. This time in Black with collar. Seem like not the first time that they have appear similarity in their clothing though. Feel like they are showing that couple think alike. 

• Like 9

a thing: 

this was posted on this forum a couple days ago, but i just want to write a little bit~ 

recently, happy camp released a trailer for their next episode w gwg.

in it, li weijia (happy camp mc) asks gwg: "out of all female actors, who do you like the best?" then, a next clip: "four character answer"

his answer is muted. 

then, "how is she hard to work with?"

his answer is muted. 

the truth is, it is extremely unlikely and  like shooting themselves in the foot for gwg to say "dilireba". however, just happy camp teasing us this trailer is very telling. 

there are only two  most widely known female actors in the chinese entertainment circle who have four characters in their name, and dlrb is much more famous than the other, guli nazha. this teaser automatically causes the audience to think of dlrb. 

(it is worth to note that gwg's most likely answer for these questions is "我的老板“/”老板杨幂" ("my boss/boss yang mi") as those are "safe" answers, and "工作太拼" (workaholic) for the second question. ) 

there's usually two reasons for happy camp to 炒cp (promote a certain cp): a new drama is coming out with the two people in question as main leads, or as a "testing the waters" for gx. 

we all know that these two don't have an upcoming drama with the other as the main leads, so first option is out. second? (one of the comments on the video said they did the same thing for zhang ruoyun & tang yixin) 

and this is all during the same time as the candy from my previous post, about the di li qian xing & bu fu shao hua... 

i am almost certain both of them are gonna post something cryptic for 05/20. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

a thing: 

this was posted on this forum a couple days ago, but i just want to write a little bit~ 

recently, happy camp released a trailer for their next episode w gwg.

in it, li weijia (happy camp mc) asks gwg: "out of all female actors, who do you like the best?" then, a next clip: "four character answer"

his answer is muted. 

then, "how is she hard to work with?"

his answer is muted. 

the truth is, it is extremely unlikely and  like shooting themselves in the foot for gwg to say "dilireba". however, just happy camp teasing us this trailer is very telling. 

there are only two  most widely known female actors in the chinese entertainment circle who have four characters in their name, and dlrb is much more famous than the other, guli nazha. this teaser automatically causes the audience to think of dlrb. 

(it is worth to note that gwg's most likely answer for these questions is "我的老板“/”老板杨幂" ("my boss/boss yang mi") as those are "safe" answers, and "工作太拼" (workaholic) for the second question. ) 

there's usually two reasons for happy camp to 炒cp (promote a certain cp): a new drama is coming out with the two people in question as main leads, or as a "testing the waters" for gx. 

we all know that these two don't have an upcoming drama with the other as the main leads, so first option is out. second? (one of the comments on the video said they did the same thing for zhang ruoyun & tang yixin) 

and this is all during the same time as the candy from my previous post, about the di li qian xing & bu fu shao hua... 

i am almost certain both of them are gonna post something cryptic for 05/20. 

Yup.. I've thought of the same thing too.

Another actress with 4 characters name is Gu li na zha.

But I'm almost certain, he will avoid answering Reba..

Most likely will be as you predict.

==========================================================

I've found this info about Go Fighting.

Zhang Yi Xing, another Go Fighting member for this season, won't appear at the next episode of Go Fighting (he only join first 2 episodes).

One thing that I know, both Zhang YI Xing and Reba didn't attended Go Fighting press conference.

Another thing announced at the press conference, they announced male team. All men members.

Since there is no official announcement from Reba's management, can't really tell if she will be no longer joining Go Fighting.

• Like 4

Anyone noticed here that he originally aimed for her lips but remembered that the script is a forehead kiss and changed direction midway? Lol

Not the first time his actions betray him (almost slipped the g-word haha):

Edited by Fong
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, AlexW said:

I heard R is hospitalized. I hope she is ok. Heard this in fb & IG.

Any input from you guys would be appreciated about the news. I thought she was supposed to be in Happy Camp event show.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUC0s4F97z/?igshid=1tmtm2bjr7vkl

https://www.facebook.com/377389859342842/posts/1039589259789562/?d=n

that post didn't say hospitalized, just went to the hospital. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

about the hospital visit: 

whale boy recently went on weibo hot search for some... not so likable news (his ex gf attempted to commit suicide and her assistant posted a long post ab his ex gf & him (the assistant says it's his fault) ) and he was first for weibo hot search for a couple hours. 

now dlrb goes on hot search? the gr fans are theorizing that whale boy bought the rb hospital news to make his own hot search go down in ranking. (the rb hospital visit was a couple days ago) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, 水蜜桃 said:

whale boy recently went on weibo hot search for some... not so likable news (his ex gf attempted to commit suicide and her assistant posted a long post ab his ex gf & him (the assistant says it's his fault) ) and he was first for weibo hot search for a couple hours. 

now dlrb goes on hot search? the gr fans are theorizing that whale boy bought the rb hospital news to make his own hot search go down in ranking. (the rb hospital visit was a couple days ago) 

That’s awful...any news on mm? Is she ok? Was it from a heatstroke per @Eery2 post?

• Like 1

more about happy camp: (haha wow i'm posting a lot tonight :) ) 

to just "promote cp" (炒cp) of guangre, both parties would have had to approve... (which means that jx would have had to approve...) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

I'm sorry but who is this whale boy?;)

• Confused 2