[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

42 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

about the hospital visit: 

whale boy recently went on weibo hot search for some... not so likable news (his ex gf attempted to commit suicide and her assistant posted a long post ab his ex gf & him (the assistant says it's his fault) ) and he was first for weibo hot search for a couple hours. 

now dlrb goes on hot search? the gr fans are theorizing that whale boy bought the rb hospital news to make his own hot search go down in ranking. (the rb hospital visit was a couple days ago) 

Thank you for explanation @水蜜桃 Same here with @Eery2 What or who is whale boy? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Wow he really is a scum<_<. All our gut feeling about this guy is true

I remember she used to call him this name once long time ago. Don't know why tho,  but the image does suit him and it got stuck in my head:P. And yes, our gut feeling is right. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

I heard R is hospitalized. I hope she is ok. Heard this in fb & IG.

Any input from you guys would be appreciated about the news. I thought she was supposed to be in Happy Camp event show.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUC0s4F97z/?igshid=1tmtm2bjr7vkl

https://www.facebook.com/377389859342842/posts/1039589259789562/?d=n

Poor R..she must be exhausted because her job...

• Sad 3

44 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

more about happy camp: (haha wow i'm posting a lot tonight :) ) 

to just "promote cp" (炒cp) of guangre, both parties would have had to approve... (which means that jx would have had to approve...) 

Thanks for info. Do you think they will gk soon? I see everyone is discussing abt it. 

• Like 4

On 5/16/2020 at 7:23 PM, Suri Soo said:

Reba is still in the movie set  filming her new drama, how come she got pregnant :grimace:

Pregnant actresses also can do the filming while pregnant . That what a stunt double are needed for , they were hired to do the certain( rough/tough) parts . I seem to remember Scarlett Johansson aka Nat in The  Avengers( not sure which one) was pregnant when she do the shootings.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I read about why couples tend to imitate each other. All explanation mostly about ‘long term relationship’ :blush:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/133248-5-reasons-couples-start-to-act-alike

"Experience is partially responsible for behavioral similarity among long-term couples; basically, they've been together for ages, so they share a lot of history that reflects on their everyday life. ("Remember that time" becomes a lot more reflexive when you've got years to call on.) And they also have their own personal language, shared by nobody else"

"It turns out that couples really do begin sound similar over a long period of being together, because their individual vocabularies and syntaxes merge. "

oh, the psychologist also said that female tend to imitate the way her partner talk(emotion), but male tend to imitate gestures & postures. :lol:

all because of this: R and her accent 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J22DP2INY?fid=1034:4504868011048978

nice...haha

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 12

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that post didn't say hospitalized, just went to the hospital. 

thanks for the info. She looked fresh in Go Fighting and since then she looks so tired... idk why. maybe her schedules are too tight. I hope she will be fine.

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

whale boy recently went on weibo hot search for some... not so likable news (his ex gf attempted to commit suicide and her assistant posted a long post ab his ex gf & him (the assistant says it's his fault) ) and he was first for weibo hot search for a couple hours. 

now dlrb goes on hot search? the gr fans are theorizing that whale boy bought the rb hospital news to make his own hot search go down in ranking. (the rb hospital visit was a couple days ago) 

I have read this news before I open forum... I knew it! 

Idk why... tbh, I really don't like this guy. My first impression before I knew thing about him was  'bad boy' 'playboy face' and then I saw some his scandals news in internet and YT... also his rumor with RB... gosh, I dislike him more. Sorry but... I can't help myself...

When someone has a scandal related to violance... its not a simple case. It something that you girls have to think about when defending this guy... it could be wrong accused BUT it could be also TRUE only God and the two of them know the truth.

Many of us breaking up with our previous bf or gf before... its normal but what its not normal is if your exgf or exbf throws a grudge to you... there must be something wrong before... was he cheated her or was she too clingy to him was they were in serious terms before... there must be a serious problem there.

Our V also had first gf before, some fans try to marked up that rumor to banish him but there is no reply from both parties (V or his exgf) means the relationship has settled well. but this...

I think I don't like RB to be linked with this whale guy... too much drama in his life, not good for her... just my opinion *peace* 

oh I wish June comes soon so her drama with hjy totally ended :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

thanks for the info. She looked fresh in Go Fighting and since then she looks so tired... idk why. maybe her schedules are too tight. I hope she will be fine.

I have read this news before I open forum... I knew it! 

Idk why... tbh, I really don't like this guy. My first impression before I knew thing about him was  'bad boy' 'playboy face' and then I saw some his scandals news in internet and YT... also his rumor with RB... gosh, I dislike him more. Sorry but... I can't help myself...

When someone has a scandal related to violance... its not a simple case. It something that you girls have to think about when defending this guy... it could be wrong accused BUT it could be also TRUE only God and the two of them know the truth.

Many of us breaking up with our previous bf or gf before... its normal but what its not normal is if your exgf or exbf throws a grudge to you... there must be something wrong before... was he cheated her or was she too clingy to him was they were in serious terms before... there must be a serious problem there.

Our V also had first gf before, some fans try to marked up that rumor to banish him but there is no reply from both parties (V or his exgf) means the relationship has settled well. but this...

I think I don't like RB to be linked with this whale guy... too much drama in his life, not good for her... just my opinion *peace* 

oh I wish June comes soon so her drama with hjy totally ended :sweat_smile:

His ex gf is married and and has kids already

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Reba is pregnant? OMG I would throw a party seriously but... we will know soon...

I really wish to see GuangRe jr too and V must be very excited to be a father.

But... R still has to filming Princess Changge this year. I have to turn down my delulu a little bit... but it is possible, right? Lets say... pregnancy is not in their list this year but they conceived it accidentally hihihi... who knows.

Action scenes? she can use stunt and in early pregnancy she still can hide it... so I bet she will want to finish the filming as soon as she can... 

ok thats my delulu... but to make sure lets check this points IF she is really pregnant

1.  She will rejects variety show that will overly exercise her body. Related to this she will be extra careful 

2. She will often wear loose clothes to give her baby room to grow

3. She will look fatigue more often because her baby told her to rest or even morning sick but in my experience when I was pregnant, my morning sick is not always morning... it can happen anytime... in severe case she might visit hospital or private doctor several times.

4. She will be moody and...

5. We might spot V around her more often hehehe

Then the first thing they will do is GX but right now is not a good time because R drama is going to air soon... they would wait for GX after it finish aired.

but this is all just our speculation... lets chill and enjoy the delulu but dont take it seriously. We all just want a happy ending for them like DH FJ and  Bai Gun Gun :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

That’s awful...any news on mm? Is she ok? Was it from a heatstroke per @Eery2 post?

This happened quite a few days ago. According to reports, she suffered heatstroke while shooting for  her upcoming drama. There were pictures of her shooting outside in heat. But she should be fine now as yesterday she was seen going for Happy Camp recording. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Do anyone know who’s the ex ?

This is the reason why I don’t want to watch the drama. It’s because of him not specifically related to R but to his rumor maybe i watch or read his rumor, my expression to him is worst sorry but this is my own feelings. I can’t stop myself maybe i hate him or maybe not.

• Like 5

On 5/17/2020 at 1:03 AM, triplesung said:

I seriously cannot with this. The double standards are too obvious.

From the middle of the series, it felt that way. All their intimate scenes may not be "wild" but their acting did not look like it was acting. It looked real. That's why I jumped into this ship.

Me and my mum TOTALLY Agree. It’s my mum who brought this point up. According to her, what they acted out on screen is only achievable when a couple is in the “ hot “ period of their relationship. And I agree too! My husband and I were like that when we were in that period of our relationship. Not married, but the soup is simmering... understand what I mean? 
Years later, although we are husband and wife, we can’t go back to that “ simmering” stage... well, unless we go on an intimate get away or mini honeymoon :blush:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 11

1 hour ago, guguthecat said:

Reba is pregnant? OMG I would throw a party seriously but... we will know soon...

I really wish to see GuangRe jr too and V must be very excited to be a father.

But... R still has to filming Princess Changge this year. I have to turn down my delulu a little bit... but it is possible, right? Lets say... pregnancy is not in their list this year but they conceived it accidentally hihihi... who knows.

Action scenes? she can use stunt and in early pregnancy she still can hide it... so I bet she will want to finish the filming as soon as she can... 

ok thats my delulu... but to make sure lets check this points IF she is really pregnant

1.  She will rejects variety show that will overly exercise her body. Related to this she will be extra careful 

2. She will often wear loose clothes to give her baby room to grow

3. She will look fatigue more often because her baby told her to rest or even morning sick but in my experience when I was pregnant, my morning sick is not always morning... it can happen anytime... in severe case she might visit hospital or private doctor several times.

4. She will be moody and...

5. We might spot V around her more often hehehe

Then the first thing they will do is GX but right now is not a good time because R drama is going to air soon... they would wait for GX after it finish aired.

but this is all just our speculation... lets chill and enjoy the delulu but dont take it seriously. We all just want a happy ending for them like DH FJ and  Bai Gun Gun :sweat_smile:

I really trust my guts, everytime i feel it, it will happen. But im not saying is real that R is preggo i just feel or my guts!

I can’t stop myself thinking about it, this news make me excite about hospital News hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, Babyval said:

Me and my mum TOTALLY Agree. It’s my mum who brought this point up. According to her, what they acted out on screen is only achievable when a couple is in the “ hot “ period of their relationship. And I agree too! My husband and I were like that when we were in that period of our relationship. Not married, but the soup is simmering... understand what I mean? 
Years later, although we are husband and wife, we can’t go back to that “ simmering” stage... well, unless we go on an intimate get away or mini honeymoon :blush:

Hihihi simmering stage :wub:

good to see you back :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4