[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Lavendra said:

China since it restricts Instagram , Facebook , google etc I don't think they would be having it..

I have heard they can use some marketing agency to make their accounts or something like that, not sure what exactly it is.

However Yang Mi is there in Instagram - she has an official account . May be once V and R reach such a great fandom or popularity like Yang Mi , I guess they would be having Instagram accounts too..

May be V and R don't know how many international fan following they have.....not just fans but people like us who are obsessed with their onscreen and offscreen chemistry

Mm actually has an official ig too. But she seldom posts and I think she forgets her pw a lot coz she's made a few ig accts that als swear are officially hers. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, guguthecat said:

it has mental problem sis... mental problem...

OK we understand how you feel, whatever decision you make we will always support you but don't hiatus from this forum too pleaseeee, keep be pur guiding light :kiss_wink: *virtual hug*

:joy: 'coincidence' coincidence for how many times already? just say its coincidence but why the tone of music is similarrrrr :sweat_smile: should i call them 'copy paste' couple?

Not to crush our delulu... But the song i think is really for that type theme of clip.. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! Just wanna update you all, R’s new drama “Love Designer” is not only on Mango TV apps, Wetv apps air this drama too, I’ve checked it just now.. but so far it can only be accessed for VIP member. It should be changed to public later on. Have a good night! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Reba's new drama is nice..

Loving her acting.. so natural.

:wub:

This drama seems quite heavy, but seems promising.

Since this drama also a novel adaptation.

Less comedy, but it's about working world.

Always loving her acting.. so baddasss!

Guan Xiaodi! Gao Wen! Aranya! Zhou Fang!

ROCCKKKSSS! :naughty:

Spoiler

I hope I don't spoiled anything. Just excited to see her in modern drama again. Loving her hair color! Suits her best! :kiss_wink:

Her wedding dress looks so nice. But still can't beat her dress at Greece photoshoot though...tee hee..

• Like 11

On 5/18/2020 at 2:06 PM, Misty said:

I read about why couples tend to imitate each other. All explanation mostly about ‘long term relationship’ :blush:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/133248-5-reasons-couples-start-to-act-alike

"Experience is partially responsible for behavioral similarity among long-term couples; basically, they've been together for ages, so they share a lot of history that reflects on their everyday life. ("Remember that time" becomes a lot more reflexive when you've got years to call on.) And they also have their own personal language, shared by nobody else"

"It turns out that couples really do begin sound similar over a long period of being together, because their individual vocabularies and syntaxes merge. "

oh, the psychologist also said that female tend to imitate the way her partner talk(emotion), but male tend to imitate gestures & postures. :lol:

all because of this: R and her accent 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J22DP2INY?fid=1034:4504868011048978

nice...haha

GuangRe really matched to a T with this article:joy:

Another one

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4506438263324297

Just how much time they've spent together to develope something like this?:smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

58 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Am i the only one.. I got both mango app and wetv app.... But neither of it has R new drama.. I searched 'love designer' already... But no result :tears:

I can’t find it too! :bawling:

9 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

It is airing on Wetv app. I just watched. Right now available for only VIP members. Check again there must be some technical prblm.

maybe its regional / country spec. im frm malaysia.. had reinstall the apps cant found the love designer/ love advance customization drama content tho even tho im a vip member

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

maybe its regional / country spec. im frm malaysia.. had reinstall the apps cant found the love designer/ love advance customization drama content tho even tho im a vip member

Okay, i did not know that. I will let you know if there are other resources from where you can watch it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Also, no spoilers or anything, but enjoyed the first 2 eps. Got me hooked despite ML's sorta woodenish acting (maybe it'll grow on me) but mm is EXCELLENT in it. 

I am new to the forum but i have been following since  January of this year.  i have been following them on/off since Eternal love with  Mark chan  / Yang min.  I watch it on nextflix.  They have a special bond.  thank you for information you ladies posted here.

i saw the trail for her new drama and looks intersting.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

Ok no wonder... Cuz im from malaysia too, tq :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jani An said:

When V create Douyin, he followed reba, yangmi and other artist but later on he unfollowed R i dont know the real reason, i saw some screenshot from a fan, but when i check it on his douyin followed reba's is no longer there..

I’m concerned :cold_sweat:...I’m praying it’s what @Lavendra said...does anyone know when he unfollowed?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Double standard V..

Even reluctant to say the drama name. :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

With Ma Yi Li

It seems a very interesting interview. Can we have english subs? Heaven i dont understand...it seems There're  a lot of meat in that video. Or maybe i'm delusional.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1