[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/147195007.html?weibo_id=4505472236158950 

I saw this on weibo but still can’t understand the translation. Can someone please translate? Thank you! 

The poster think recent activities between gg and mm and gg promotional kb clip is to fire/ hype their cp but the commenters pointed out that they have no drama to promote as ELoD have ending. Logically if you want to create cp it's at the start of the broadcasting of a drama in order to create the hype to promote it.

It's more logical to create mm-johny huang cp as mm new drama is about to broadcast.

So it's more likely they want to test the water before they go gx as many commenters pointed out there

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

I can’t sleep!! Too excited!!! they are the first couple I ship and I can’t wait for the announcement.

Can someone please share any of their shipping instagram or YouTube channels? Need more sweet stuff.

love love love everyone here!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

By watching this my heart becomes warm 

even though I dont understand a word but we have discussed most of these through this forum.

And I think, our cp deserves a happy ending since they had been through some hard times and tribulations in their relationship

let's pray for them for their best and happy life.. Aameen...

• Like 14

11 hours ago, kumo said:

Hmm I had the same question about his dominant hand. I hypothesized that he is left-handed just because he kind of uses his left hand for normal, minute gestures/activities a lot, which I often see in my lefty friends. I even went further and delulu that he's left-handed because mm is often (as in almost always) stand/lie/be on his left side, and we would normally hug someone using our dominant hand, right?

Like in both the ELoD scenes where FJ fell on DH, she fell on his left side, and thus his hand kind of automatically "hugged" her into him <_< suspicious, right? So were the scenes where he put his arms around her shoulders. If you look even further, the position of the pillow on Aranya's bed also changed after DH moved in with her. It changed from a "lying down on your right" to a "lying down on your left" position. 

If all of this were true, it would suggest a certain level of intimacy or at least it would mean our CP is very used to each other's being/presence. 

But then, another fan told me gg is right-handed, because he signed autographs with right hand :huh: That doesn't really mean anything. Lots of lefties , especially older Asian ones, get "beaten" into writing with right hand, like my uncle and grandpa. Maybe I'm seeing things because I was looking for it, but unless gg himself says he's right-handed, I can dream on. 

Any thought?

Hey, i really wnt be able to answer this. Because i never paid attention to whether he is left-handed or right-handed. As for Reba standing to his left or right, actually we always hv seen them at public forums. The sitting and standing positions are more or less pre-decided. Then Reba used to change her positions in their earlier appearances together moving to wherever he was standing. So did V.  Smtimes left, smtimes right. Matter of covenience. That itself shows intimacy , comfort and closeness. In the Tmopb press conference, you must hv seen that Reba was between Zbb and the Zhe yan actor. V was beside Zbb. But Zbb pushed him towards Reba's side in the beginning itself. But we dnt knw how they do things in private like which side he/she sits or stands.

Regarding the Elod bits, i wl hv to rewatch them. One thing is correct, though. The whole of the series depicts their closeness and intimacy to each other. Majority of their scenes are not just acting. They played it as themselves. That is why it looks so natural.

I like yr analysis. Its insightful. And yes, signing autograph does nt prove anything but people do hv a tendency to write or paint or do other manual activities from the hand that is more active. There are few people who can use both hands proficiently. I wl try to pay attention to his hands from now on, and provide you a proper answer soon. And of course, u can always dream on. We all are!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Eery2 said:

The poster think recent activities between gg and mm and gg promotional kb clip is to fire/ hype their cp but the commenters pointed out that they have no drama to promote as ELoD have ending. Logically if you want to create cp it's at the start of the broadcasting of a drama in order to create the hype to promote it.

It's more logical to create mm-johny huang cp as mm new drama is about to broadcast.

So it's more likely they want to test the water before they go gx as many commenters pointed out there

Now I'm actually curious to see mm's episode. I wonder if they will go the same route as gg's i.e. hinting/teasing GRcp. If so, then Happy Camp definitely knows something. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4505641962147972

For those who curious, this is comparison of GG's  assistant pic at the Go Fighting filming site and when she's working with GG. I think it's really her:blink:.

I have doubt before, now not so much

Indeed she is! Or maybe they exchange assistant HAHAHAHA :joy: Wow she is really!!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Now I'm actually curious to see mm's episode. I wonder if they will go the same route as gg's i.e. hinting/teasing GRcp. If so, then Happy Camp definitely knows something. 

I can’t wait to this coming episode! Cp is ready to get another hint hehehe :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4505641962147972

For those who curious, this is comparison of GG's  assistant pic at the Go Fighting filming site and when she's working with GG. I think it's really her:blink:.

I have doubt before, now not so much

wow... thanks for sharing this dear.. #rolling on my bed happily

BTW... everybody please calm down (this is also I said to myself he he)

This is all just analysis and speculation for there is not official statement from our beloved cp yet

SO... Let's chill up! and hope for the best

Somebody ever told us here to not too highly expect, right? just take it easy and make it as vitamin for our delulu mind 

because there's NO SOLID PROOF.. yet! (HOPE GX WILL BE SOON:innocent:)

Everything is still blur and everybody here just said what certain person's or people's think about our cp 

Just have faith in our cp.. May God always guide them for any decision they make in their lives.. Aameen

Sooooooo...

Happy fantasize with each your delusion my friends 

Stay safe and healthy.. don't forget to exercise and eat healthy foods!! 

D0n'T get depressed easily, OK???:blush:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Hey all! Long time lurker here! Just wanted to confirm: is reba gonna be on happy camp sometime soon?! Just saw on ig that she was spotted somewhere for happy camp taping or sumtng... 

They said she was in happy camp but dunno if she is a guest or the same as the last time. Only recorded.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

She is a guest for HC to promote her new drama

Hayss she when there to promote her drama tsk <_<

Thankfully ELOD is Boom last January 2020 unfortunately Covid era but still Top on the list :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASxXBsFQC0/?igshid=g5dzltw16ey1

Guys, I do have a couple of coats like trench coat like R that I wore it when the season calls for it. Each time when I tied the belt, I tied it tight, not so loose like what she wore in the photo/video that as it is uncomfortable in my opinion. But I know when I thought I was preggo (expecting).  I didn’t tie anything loose around my waist. Is she really preggo? 

Mind that that R’s belt has only max amount of holes that she can use, but usually she can tied it to a knot rather than loose like that. Just a thought. 

I am maybe have Delulu  mind today ha ha ha... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASvUblFNlL/?igshid=cy2k79ej9x7z

Edited by AlexW
  • Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

36 minutes ago, AlexW said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASxXBsFQC0/?igshid=g5dzltw16ey1

Guys, I do have a couple of coats like trench coat like R that I wore it when the season calls for it. Each time when I tied the belt, I tied it tight, not so loose like what she wore in the photo/video that as it is uncomfortable in my opinion. But I know when I thought I was preggo (expecting).  I didn’t tie anything loose around my waist. Is she really preggo? 

Mind that that R’s belt has only max amount of holes that she can use, but usually she can tied it to a knot rather than loose like that. Just a thought. 

I am maybe have Delulu  mind today ha ha ha... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASvUblFNlL/?igshid=cy2k79ej9x7z

Reba's current drama 'Princess Changge' requires her to crossdress as man and has action scenes. I dnt think if she were pregnant, she wld take such roles that require hard action scenes. I think she has gained weight during the lockdown period. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

41 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Reba's current drama 'Princess Changge' requires her to crossdress as man and has action scenes. I dnt think if she were pregnant, she wld take such roles that require hard action scenes. I think she has gained weight during the lockdown period. 

Or maybe perhaps she can use a double for her action scene :wub::phew:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1