[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

16 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Me too! Want to watch with eng subs too! Been refreshing my wetv app and they still haven't posted the drama on their upcoming lists. Send links pls 

Mango tv apps.. the title is “Love Designer” and it will be air tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@LoquatsLove Thanks for your hardwork translating those vids. I have been wanting to watch V Love with eng subs for quite a long time. It is because of you i could finally watch some subbed clips of V and R.  I agree with @sg_ninerwhoever that person is, seems to be more delusional than everybody here. I guess you should ignore and move on. Thanks though!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@sg_niner I agree with you on the sudden pregnency talk surrounding Reba. It is getting a little overboard here. I read some media reports and fan discussions on Reba's altered looks in Weibo as well  but it was limited to her little weight gain and exhaustion from work. Nobody related it to pregnency. No offence to anyone. I know everyone is saying it in a light-hearted manner but i guess we shld be a little mindful. She has been waiting to work and finally she is. Lets appreciate the fact!

If at all, she is expecting we will know and rejoice when it is revealed.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

From GuangRe Thailand

I use google translate :

" Coincidentally, yesterday at 8pm on Weibo, Happy Camp posted a promotional tape in which Grandpa left with 披荆斩棘 meaning 'eliminate obstacles and obstacles on the way to success'. 

Today, mm is also promoting a new series on Weibo with the same word 

----‐-----------------------------------------------------------

Wohooo....

披荆斩棘。。。:wub:

Coincidentally... :rolleyes:

Happy Camp's Weibo wrote 哥哥 = gege = gg :rolleyes:

Edit If you have weibo account, please like Happy Camp post to support V. Maybe like already said... testing water :lol:

https://m.weibo.cn/1431308884/4506038693335168

• Like 7
  • Love 9

Spoiler
4 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

:sweat_smile:

Hide contents

No comment.

I've blocked it's account, but it's able to trace each post. Amazing. :smirk:

I just want it to delete content it steal, don't ask for it to delete it's account. :sweat_smile:

It's said, I took content from Weibo? :joy:

IMG-20200519-124542-273.jpg

IMG-20200519-124606-007.jpg

IMG-20200519-124608-796.jpg

English is my 2nd language too, i'm not judging here or anything but I do think she needs to use autocorrect at least. :sweat_smile:

@LoquatsLove, thank you for your translation. Just ignore this lady. Don't gave her the attention, don't waste your energy on her, she's not worth it. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Wow, she is even more delusional than all of us here combined. Just let her be. Don't waste your time and good mood on her, dear. 

Most likely.

3 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Her english is not the same standard as the subtitle that she claimed to do on her own. When you do your work, I can judge the proficiency of your english based on your captions and works are the same level. That people is soo thick skinned to even retaliate like that :rage:.

Don’t waste your energy and mental health on this kind of people. I’m pretty sure people with clear judgement could see who is the culprit. 

I challenged it to do translation battle. Dunno if it dare though.

:naughty:

3 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Dear... my advice is you should not bother your time with this... you can see it english is really bad in the caption, its manner and work ethic is awful and it never feels guilty never feels regret and definitely will never say sorry to you and will keep doing it unless you take legal action...

Btw, it also steals of mine without giving me credit... but I won't waste my time with it. Everyone can judge... 

it is weird right... it said it can do translation but her caption is google translate! 

Keep up your spirit! Dont waste your time with it, maybe it has some mental problem... 

You might be right. But I could stand for my right?

I mean, I subbed those videos free to watch, why bother cropping the watermark, copying the font color (coz it's previous videos using blank color font, but why now turned into pink?) :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, RinRin08 said:

I saw her post on this matter and read the comments.. it’s funny how she describe it though lol 

And I’m pretty sure that she is in this forum as well :D silent lurker or maybe have posted something here (I’m not sure) but I notice someone who know this account is here.

one more thing, her English is actually that bad :wacko: so sorry, I’m just telling the truth, I’m not an expert myself but at least I’m trying my best to get a correct spelling.. I read her posts since quite some time ago, and I don’t really understand, that’s why I stopped seeing her post until you mentioned about her last time. 
Anyhow, just let it be :) your time is more valuable than her lol 

Can't tell by so many miss spelled words? Is syco is even a word?

Spoiler

This is getting more interesting.

2 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

@LoquatsLove Thanks for your hardwork translating those vids. I have been wanting to watch V Love with eng subs for quite a long time. It is because of you i could finally watch some subbed clips of V and R.  I agree with @sg_ninerwhoever that person is, seems to be more delusional than everybody here. I guess you should ignore and move on. Thanks though!

Have to agree. I used to think like this before, but it's third time already.

I'm shocked, it even starting to attack other unrelated people, just because wrote comments on it account, it dislike it than go on full force attack. Scary. :scream:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Most likely.

I mean, I subbed those videos free to watch, why bother cropping the watermark, copying the font color (coz it's previous videos using blank color font, but why now turned into pink?) :sweat_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm shocked, it even starting to attack other unrelated people, just because wrote comments on it account, it dislike it than go on full force attack. Scary. :scream:

Well, yeah.. that's why I said, her English is actually that bad lol means it is awful :D:D

and I don't think she will accept your challenge lol

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Do you guys realized this?

Please pardon me being delulu!

mm posted on her Tiktok today.

Not so long time ago.. gg.

These triggered my delulu!

Tell me tell me...

What is the clue?

Is it the same song or what?????

Tq before

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Most likely.

Reveal hidden contents

I know, I saw the ig post also, you have rights to protect your works, and even tho we are all in the same fandom, that doesn't make it okay to steal other people's works. 

Stealing is never okay.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

:)@LoquatsLove I think you should make a line "ALL CREDIT GOES TO (IG ACC). PLEASE DONT STEAL MY WORK" running along your video as they are played. thats my suggestion, it is fine if you just dont want to do translation anymore, feel free to do that. :)  Thanks for your efforts and dedication. I really enjoy reading your posts. :):heart:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

it has mental problem sis... mental problem...

OK we understand how you feel, whatever decision you make we will always support you but don't hiatus from this forum too pleaseeee, keep be pur guiding light :kiss_wink: *virtual hug*

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Do you guys realized this?

Please pardon me being delulu!

mm posted on her Tiktok today.

Not so long time ago.. gg.

These triggered my delulu!

:joy: 'coincidence' coincidence for how many times already? just say its coincidence but why the tone of music is similarrrrr :sweat_smile: should i call them 'copy paste' couple?

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

:joy: 'coincidence' coincidence for how many times already? just say its coincidence but why the tone of music is similarrrrr :sweat_smile: should i call them 'copy paste' couple?

They have too many to count even if they don't work together on the same project.

We'll probably have more tomorrow (520) so get ready peeps for some dog food! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lavendra said:

Also they say they know each other for a long time and are good friends , but they don't follow each other in Douyin ,isnty it obvious that they want to keep the rumours from spreading, afterall they match a lot in their content type in Douyin  .:D

Oh, I don’t know this. For being such a good friend with longgggg history way back till 2013, when you don’t follow your friend account. That’s what we consider as weird. Haha. 

thank you for sharing this fact. :D

(waiting for ‘dog food’ patiently, hoping we would get some tomorrow)

many Korean celebrities have private ig account. They have the official & also the private one. I don’t know about Chinese artists. Do you guys think they also have this culture?

im suggesting that they may have followed each other privately. I don’t know, the ‘coincidence’ of  having too many Similar contents Without following each other quite unusual I would say.  However, I obviously don’t have Douyin so I don’t know if this is possible :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, Lavendra said:

There is one more thing I want to share with you all.

I have checked the links of V's and R's videos a few days back . And this is bit technical.

So this is what I found

1. Some of his videos uses UTM tracking while others not

2. On mm video , there are no UTM tracking links attached 

UTM tracking is used for tracking on how good the reach is, which places are the viewers from , time when it was watched. And if this has been added to the links I am sure it may not be done by Mm. It's a kind of marketing tactic  and mainly marketers use this for tracking purpose

While some doesn't have this, I kind of feel that the videos which doesn't have this may be ones taken by mm or may v. As  I have heard people saying that it's mm who manages gg' s Douyin account.

Also they say they know each other for a long time and are good friends , but they don't follow each other in Douyin ,isnty it obvious that they want to keep the rumours from spreading, afterall they match a lot in their content type in Douyin  .:D

When V create Douyin, he followed reba, yangmi and other artist but later on he unfollowed R i dont know the real reason, i saw some screenshot from a fan, but when i check it on his douyin followed reba's is no longer there..

• Like 3
  • Confused 2