[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

@Eery2 I check them out, but always come back to our forum so I hope not :flushed:... love our community & what we share!

There’s actually been a lot going on - both are very busy. There was a really nice synopsis of sugars of the recent post of v that is like r’s pose with the ducky on her head on QuangNhiet FB yesterday - shows evidence v may have been with r in December.

Edit: In addition the post of v’s with the dumplings/potstickers - saw what this plate of food was resting on matches r’s couch she was on in the pic of her in the blue velvet dress for the 1664 promo; only one hotel that has this.

Here’s r’s beautiful short film & her interview about it. She had said previously she had wanted to take on a different role which brings people with disabilities to light. Anyway, it’s a beautiful little film - she did a great job! I hope she can continue to take on more diverse & challenging roles in the near future.

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Eery2 @DijunXiaoBai me three guys! 
i always come and check this forum. Please continue share the sugars to us. I get confused with fb, Weibo, instagram using those eng translation. 
Those 2 has been so busy lately I wonder if they ever have good quality time together :tears:

I heard R will start new series soon in Feb 13. After CNY, before Valentine’s Day. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Another helpfull article to understant C-entertainment. This site have all the necesarry thing for it

https://sipoftea.net/2021/01/27/an-unhelpful-guide-to-c-biz-fandom-part-3-fandom-kpis-comment-control-and-all-our-idol-has-is-us/

Let see. So far things that convince us that they're together in 2020

- Double masks after lockdown

- V's assistant (Ting ting)spotted on the set of Reba's Go fighting filming. V missed his flight mysteriously

- same floor

https://m.facebook.com/guangreDFS/photos/pcb.191203482540482/191202919207205/?type=3&source=49. V didn't stay at the hotel Cartier arranged for him

- same carpet,sofa from one hotel

- endless same gestures, facial expression (husband and wife face), same exclaim words

- Reba's kuaishio ID, V migrate to kuaishiou not long after she was appointed as it's ambassador. Leaving Douyin

Con facts. None of them give clarifications to these below issue

- v being photographed with this lili hua girl many times. Some yxhs said they married. Some fans said they're relatives (cousin)

- relentless Reba's gossip with rotten fish. The whale rubbing Reba's heat.

The silence from both regarding these gossip make fans think there is some truth in these allegations. 

So ship logically and healthily people. Cp brain easily can cloud our judgement regarding a situation

:popcornjackson:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

On 5/2/2020 at 11:29 PM, guguthecat said:

I am glad someone think as me... its a bad luck to have your prewedding or wedding photoshoot when you don't even engaged or dont have bf.. its different if it is a job as a model for a magazine or wedding exhibition but she definitely said it is just to 'fullfilled' her wish or to give reward for herself... to give reward for yourself you can go travelling or do strange thing like bungee jumping but not 'cursing' yourself like this... something is not right here... 

this is the first time I heard such a belief...

15 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Did everyone move to instagram and weibo now to find sugars :D?

Personally, I search through all reliable source :lollipop:soompi (mainly because this forum is specially made for my Guangre CP heart), IG, youtube, weibo, FB.

But other source sometimes discourage me or makes me sad, due to sunken ship, or even such an old big guangre CP account sometimes post abt another pairing such as YY with MM or Kitty Zhang with V which hurt my guangre heart :sad1:

Well Can't blame them bcs its their personal preference, and human is always change.

But not this forum, bcs it is intented only for our GG MM :smooches2:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I know! There is no news at all about them. And I don’t like commenting on women and their character but I’m not sure if Kitty Zhang has the best reputation. So it’s rather unfortunate that there are rumors of V and her. But if you look at some behind the camera available on insta, they don’t even seem like friends.. yet. Like V treated his costar from his previous shows with more warmth. He sometimes just leaves the frame she is in. And I personally think V has become more conscious about his public image. 

V is an amazing guy and all but I feel like when Reba was more popular, she didn’t really care about not being spotted with him and she was okay giving out sugar. But since V has gotten popular, he has become more careful about who he is associated with and is not seen with any women. But he should make an exception for Reba. I guess that’s the difference between a man’s love and a woman’s love. Women are not discreet about it and proudly flaunt is (in this case as much as Reba could) but men.. sigh ! 

And to think of it, Reba didn’t wish him at all this year right? No cryptic messages either from any of them. Now I know why they say this CP is not for the glass hearted folks. I would hate to think that they are not together anymore. But I just don’t see a reason for them to break up! Except that they just grew apart because of work commitments. For sure it’s not because of another female or male. There is literally no actress that I can think of to replace Reba is V’s heart. She is pretty, classy, smart, and a great human being. However there are many great men out there who would cut their arm out to be with Reba. She just chose V over everyone and I hope he can learn to value that. She is amazing overall and has not been involved in any malicious and damaging controversy maybe except the D&G one which she disassociated herself from pretty quickly and it was not something that made her appear like a bad person. As a matter of fact people just create random rumors about her. 

Also, is there any validity to rumors between Reba and rotten fish ? Coz I thought rotten fish was dating another girl Zhao Lusi. Or was dating her. Right ? So why are people still talking about him and Reba. When there are videos of him ZL shoulder and neck massage and just being very touchy with her. He obviously is a shitty guy who would not have a chance to land a good woman if she doesn’t try really really hard to the point of being desperate because if not his persistence, what else will work in his favor?

Edited by Trimika05
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

It looks like V and R at the same place and are gonna attend the same event, cctv spring festival gala.

That "D" cap of Vengo for Dilraba? :P

EtHhZC4VoAMbq8a?format=jpg&name=large

Ctto

That's a Detroit cap he's wearing. Of all caps he owns, he's using the "D" logoed cap going to rehearsal. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Reba phone is actually purple? Did she deliberately use transparent case to show it's colour:joy:. Cp brain

We know how the rotten fish team shamelessly  use similar phone case to touch the porcelain( rubbing reba's 'heat) to fuel gossip about them. Reba frequently change her phone case recently. Probably because of that.

And both V and Reba's really have the same taste. Sport pants,white shoes. Comfort over style. Some fans mention how V change his preference in pants recently to bigger and loose compare to more fitting in the past Similar to Reba's

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So he wore a teddy hoodie and she wore a teddy coat with teddy phone stickers?? Our CP has a new symbol now? 

The scenario my CP brain envision:

MM: "You know what you remind me of?"

GG: "What?"

MM: "A teddy bear. You are warm and sweet and such a softy, always pampering me."

GG: (gives MM a teddy bear) "Hug this bear to sleep when you miss me. I'll always be with you."

:7555_attack:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245182007142629&id=111802520480579&sfnsn=mo

• Love 5

Nice one:D

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/200507159.html?weibo_id=4599937364920164

1 hour ago, Fong said:

So he wore a teddy hoodie and she wore a teddy coat with teddy phone stickers?? Our CP has a new symbol now? 

The scenario my CP brain envision:

MM: "You know what you remind me of?"

GG: "What?"

MM: "A teddy bear. You are warm and sweet and such a softy, always pampering me."

GG: (gives MM a teddy bear) "Hug this bear to sleep when you miss me. I'll always be with you."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245182007142629&id=111802520480579&sfnsn=mo

I also feel like she deliberately showing it in these two days rehearsal-_-

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/200507379.html?weibo_id=4599989651636431

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

Yesterday i predict because these two were at the same event YXHs will publish draft connected them with other people. Just like after the new year eve.

I was right:dissapointed:!

Today yxhs publish reba and the whale draft again and bts of V's new drama with Zhang Yuqi.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/200668975.html?weibo_id=4600095334473374

It's really just a rehearsal. We can see them acted the actual scene in the pics as well.

But the timing. How? It's the same as the new year. Their gossip come out at the same time. How strange?

How predictable.

Make me believe that they really got together on new year eve.

About reba and the whale insistent gossips. Partly i blame Reba if it really not true. She just need to clarify it and at least it wont going on and on like this.

But i guess it's free publicity for her. After all she still need to maintain her hype with all the endorsement she has. Has to keep people talking about her i guess:dissapointed:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

About reba and the whale insistent gossips. Partly i blame Reba if it really not true. She just need to clarify it and at least it wont going on and on like this.

But i guess it's free publicity for her. After all she still need to maintain her hype with all the endorsement she has. Has to keep people talking about her i guess:dissapointed:

at the end of the day, it's all about business. as long as she never say yes to those rumors:tears:

so, this week's theme is teddy bear? :elated:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, annaR said:

at the end of the day, it's all about business. as long as she never say yes to those rumors:tears:

so, this week's theme is teddy bear? :elated:

Yeah, actor is still actor. They need all publicity to maintain their popularity. All kind of publicity is still publicity. As long as it's not true. Free publicity at the expense of the whale's team money. Suck it dry.

I still wonder who's behind the whale with money that willing to sponsor him all this time .

Spoiler

I trully believe he's at least bi or in the closet. And a kept boy^_^

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Today yxhs publish reba and the whale draft again and bts of V's new drama with Zhang Yuqi.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/200668975.html?weibo_id=4600095334473374

Why does Vengo look overly sweet to Zhang Yuqi in these videos? And she looks like Zhang is the one always pushing him away? And the other video, look how V wrapped his brown coat over her? And how it looks like she’s pushing him away for being too close? :isannoyed:

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Ashton Yu said:

Why does Vengo look overly sweet to Zhang Yuqi in these videos? And she looks like Zhang is the one always pushing him away? And the other video, look how V wrapped his brown coat over her? And how it looks like she’s pushing him away for being too close? :isannoyed:

it's only a scene by the script nothing's more. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ashton Yu said:

The first set pictures with heavy jackets were taken when rehearsing the shot and the last 2 pics were taken when they were on the actual shot. Nothing else. Nothing special. I don't know why we are talking about them in this forum.

• Like 2