[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 2/27/2021 at 6:56 AM, ChibiYosa said:

Lol did V actually say he wanted to film another 80 episodes of ELOD? Sorry...but that isn't subtle at all. Lmaof. 80 more episodes of teasing and flirting with a certain little fox...hahaha. Trust me, there are some of us that would love to see that. Now that pillowbook extra is out I hope they at least make a miniseries or a movie. Xiao Bai and GunGun go back to the past and meet Donghua from the past. Donghua of course falls in love with her all over again. So cute. 

When did V say this?

I still dont understand abt R and J, tho. Why did R agree to involve in the gimmick, the act during interview, R came inside J's RV, J's car in R's filming set. I mean R is A list celebrity she doesnt need these gimmick to jack up the rating. 

Its different with YY, even tho fans starts to ship them she refused to walk at tencent red carpet with YY, even in recent interview she said her caracter in YMG is not her at all.

In an episode in Happy Camp when the host mention JH's name and everyone's laughing, V's face didnt looked good. Could it be J really pursue R in the real life?

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

@Lovemercury I believe it was in a recent livestream. I don't speak chinese so I am just going off the info in @Fong 's post about the recent sugar. It is was explained in an Instagram post, but I believe the account is private. I requested to follow a while back. Took her a while to approve my request though. 

• Like 2

Hellooo I have been reading all your posts and just wanna said a few things, I am not very you know not an expert or something just wanna shared my thinking with you all.

I think what V and R have its very estable, its a relationship that is builts in years of friendship, fellowship and love so a guy like J cant make a difference there. R its very mature and she wont get involved with a guy with fans that constantly harasses a beloved one for her like V,  for us guangres a love one, a boyfrined and maybe for others a really good friends, but at the end a beloved on for R.

So if she appears with that guy I think its for bussiness, its because behind that maybe they need to accomplish contracts or things with media.

I have seen a drama and the stars have their shippers so I watch some videos and info and its similar, used familiar clothes too, the pictures that took in the same places, like if they are together but of course no one can know. So we just see what they show us, and they are in a place rigth now very hard, they can deal with their careers and a bunch of kids been horrible with them so for now like you always said they are proteccting themselves from the spotlight, so we just have to trust, send them all the good energy and always being supportive like we are.

Thank you guys for reading I love this blog and share this feelings with you all. Have a wonderful day.

:highonflowers:

Ps: thank you @rainyday293 for explain me the thing with the insta account I hope they accept me someday, I will be patient

Edited by Gao Wen
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 12/15/2020 at 4:57 PM, Fong said:

"In an interview, Gao Weiguang revealed that he had invited Reba to be a guest role in "Qipao Beauty Detective", but was rejected by Reba. Gao Weiguang said: Now my family "Fat Di" has changed, and wearing cheongsam is meaningless. Next time there is a food drama, I will consider Di Di Di! It seems that "Fat Di" is still "Fat Di", and the attribute of "Foodie" has not changed. "

Source: https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1686040090997435491&wfr=spider&for=pc&isFailFlag=1

GG, how can you tease your family Di like that? Most importantly, how do you know if she has any hidden fat? :smirk:

Why did she reject the guest role?

20 hours ago, AlexW said:

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/208781061.html?weibo_id=4613992582481990

Did I hear this correctly !!! Ha ha ha....

:w00t: Wo te wei guang wo te wei guang :P

You did :joy:. The background music says "wo men Wei Guang" -> "our great light" and then she shows her chin that says "I love you".... 

What 'great light' do you love, sister??? ;) This is from her kuaishou account  '2116696988'.

Sugar details here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMVthqMF9dX/?igshid=gqd26zake25f

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Long time not here:partyblob:. Busy reading fanfiction and watching disney+:D

Sugar.

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/209589392.html?weibo_id=4615480591258210

Her post can be read as this

Pic 1 the litle prince (the crown symbolize a prince. V liken himself with little prince in the past. With x and love symbol just like V made during Tom Ford livestream incase we misidentified it:joy:)

loves (pic no2)

Pic 3 the butterfly (Reba)

So the little prince loves the butterfly. V loves Reba

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/209588918.html?weibo_id=4615481975378364

She's getting bolder and obvious. After her latest kuaishio post, now this.

She seems happy V finished the outsider filming and want to celebrate for him:partyblob:

Also congrat to V for finishing filming today. Waiting for his new project. Hopefully it is the big movie as he wished in the recent interviews

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

@Eery2 we missed you! Welcome back! I've also been reading c-novels in this drought. Thanks for the sugar! Love it, makes a lot of sense! I'm guessing she's happy that a certain someone wrapped up his drama and coming to visit. I think his schedule is free for 2 days before he's back in Beijing. Eating dumplings together maybe? :joy: 

They work so hard all year, I hope they get some time to relax and send us more sugar haha. Also, can't wait for V to grow out his lovely head of hair again. Did you guys see how adorable R looked in the happy camp filming the other day with her pigtails? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Welcome back @Eery2!

Long time no see @triplesung!

12 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/209589392.html?weibo_id=4615480591258210

Her post can be read as this

Pic 1 the litle prince (the crown symbolize a prince. V liken himself with little prince in the past. With x and love symbol just like V made during Tom Ford livestream incase we misidentified it:joy:)

loves (pic no2)

Pic 3 the butterfly (Reba)

I can read a little mandarin hanzi.

I want to add our sugar! 

Pic 1

Reba draw X and ❤

In pic there's hanzi 杀青 for X

And 快乐 for ❤

杀青快乐 means happy wrap filming ; happy end filming. 

Well, who's wrap filming that day?? :rolleyes:

And her weibo post if all of you see she add cat emoji

And a few days ago, V also add cat emoji!

V's weibo 14 March 2021

He use cat emoji

https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4614725814717460

Reba's weibo 16 March 2021 as same day V's wrap filming. She also used cat emoji. With X represent word 杀青 because on 杀 you see there's X. 

https://m.weibo.cn/1669879400/4615368187842232

From long time ago, we all know they always like to use emoji cat and dog to represent themselves. As V is dog and Reba is cat.

Because V's chinese zodiac is dog.

And Reba really likes cat. And she said on her Feel The World 2019, next life she want to be a cat! 

:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

I have finally finished reading all posts. Or at least skimmed every page.

phew!

While I enjoy shipping Guangre, there is one thing that concerns.

at an award show last year, where Reba was seen playing with a crocodile toy, when Vengo waved happily to her, Reba’s response seemed polite and distant. Like Vengo was happier to see her but she looked as if he was an old classmate she didn’t really know who wanted to catch up with her.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Megan said:

I have finally finished reading all posts. Or at least skimmed every page.

phew!

While I enjoy shipping Guangre, there is one thing that concerns.

at an award show last year, where Reba was seen playing with a crocodile toy, when Vengo waved happily to her, Reba’s response seemed polite and distant. Like Vengo was happier to see her but she looked as if he was an old classmate she didn’t really know who wanted to catch up with her.

There were several posts after that award ceremony confirming that V was not waving to her. He waved to someone else. V actually looked concerned when he saw R because she looked bored or unhappy.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Wong Cho Lam (one of Keep Running members when Reba still cast season 5) cosplay Half Donghua-Half Fengjiu! :joy:

After Shen Teng, Vengo's friend cosplay Donghua and Jia Ling cosplay Fengjiu.

Now, Wong Cho Lam, Reba's friend cosplay half Donghua-half Fengjiu.

Already 2021... but Donghua-Fengjiu still :wub:

Weibo version full angle various angle

https://m.weibo.cn/5103645868/4616530933846788

Twitter version not full angle

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

^

Donghua-fengjiu are realy iconic couple. All thanks to V and Reba for portraying them:please:

In the past few days or may be since the start or march xyhs have been nonstop mentioning V in their various drafts. Part of it probaly JX doing marketing, bundle with other jx actors especially Zang binbin who is hot right now because Si Teng.

Part probably his opponent doing black markerting and some pure fans and entertaintment posts.

Well, at least they didn't give him a wife, girlfriend and children this year unlike march last year and the years before. Though  I did see some of them give him black with ma yili again:dissapointed:.

Donuts have been complaining a lot about this:joy:. But it really is nonstop yxhs marketing especially after he finish filming The Outsider make one wonder why?

May be the big movie is really coming?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Ahhhhhh I really love the way Reba looks at V!

The last pic when they still shooting ELOD, I wonder why they look at each other like that? Crew still around fix their hair, clothes. But, they still look each other like that. :wub: that's one of my fav pic!

Update for Wong Cho Lam performances!

He act as Fengjiu, he cut one of his nine tailed and go to Stone of Destiny :joy:

One of the comment section, netizen said they want to hit him :joy: it's a joke because he ruined Feng Jiu's image 

Netizen also mention Reba's weibo account urge her to see his performance as Fengjiu

https://m.weibo.cn/2844714572/4616589410569203

Wong Cho Lam sings TMOPB Ost. He must cosplay Ye Hua-Bai Qian if he sang that song because they're lead. But he chose to cosplay half Donghua-half Fengjiu instead. TMOPB second lead couple!

Here :

https://m.weibo.cn/1878335471/4616590748549433

It's already 2021.

But people don't forget Dong Hua - Feng Jiu. I don't know if V-Reba end game or not because I can't predict future. But for me, they will always be my favorite couple! Forever! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Now yxhs run black draft with Reba's mark years ago about how V have difficulty princess carry her because he didn't exercise enough which of course she was joking and compare V with how easily Zhang bin bin can carry jing tian princess style in Si Teng. RickRoll'D:lol:. Again  at least they didn't give him wife and children this year. But what is it with this month (march)  Why were there always black drafts about V every year though:joy:

Is march is the month where he has his trials and he will have big project after this as a reward? Stay tuned

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

And now she's cosplaying V's beard?

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/210836109.html?weibo_id=4617515886185368

Ia Her kuaishio really dedicated for her love for V? It seems like it:eats2:

Surely she used that V's pic to model her beard. Down to the hair strands in the forehead. The opposite location of the hair strand was proof she used this pic. Mirror

• Like 3
  • Love 3