[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

36 minutes ago, Christabelita said:

Yes! So awkward it almost felt like going to her parents' house to get their approval lol! XD <3 Aawww!!!!

Always remember this post of yours for it could come true in the near future.

They both love to practice after all.

• Like 24

Spoiler

iu and jg so busy with their own concert and fm, this is the first time they were together in public other than the awards night!

is this revelation time hahaha..

no no no, i just want them in secret, hahaha... for their safety (delulu)..

i guess he really reads fans comments hahaha

see that he holds iu's hand then change to armlock, and iu's reaction?

haha... gosh, im dancing here when he appeared and did that rain scene....
(please sub this moment...)

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 22

Spoiler
7 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

I am EXTREMELY SORRY for missing out many things like SAF 2016,and for today..thank you @chi13lou for including me in the rollcall..i was caught up with personal problems, but i do read the pages often and loved many analysis here.. So a small part from me..

chincha? i love this! happy anniversary!

i want more crumbs hahahaha

really, their sweet interactions kills me, never mind if im single hahahaha..

we need to vote more more moreeeee!!! taiwan! please love this two!!! you wont regret it..

i wonder if celebs there also watched iu's concert...?

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 22

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

MY LAPTOP WAS ACTING UP AND COULDN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH....BUT IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HERE CAUGHT IT TOO!! WISHES PEOPLE...OUR WISHES CAME TRUE....OKAY ONE. BUT THIS IS A HUGE ONE!

Yup huge one. I was So happy ;)

• Like 16

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

HAHAHA. That awkward moment where Joon Gi is suddenly left to fend for himself among a huuuge sea of Uaenas. LOL

A question to all long-time Uaenas that just popped into my mind, is it normal for JE to change clothes / leave the stage (to them/completely) during their guest's songs? I was just wondering... :phew:

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, jiyue said:

A question to all long-time Uaenas that just popped into my mind, is it normal for JE to change clothes / leave the stage (to them/completely) during their guest's songs? I was just wondering... :phew:

its usual here in our country hahaha... i mean the main singer leaving the guest for the second set (change clothes)

that's why guest usually have some kind of a sitcom moment with fans...

• Like 17

7 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

OH GOD....MY HEART IS REALLY BEATING FAST!! AND SAME WITH YOU CHINGUUU WHEN I READ THAT PART...OH JESUS CHRIST, MY HEARTBEAT ALMOST STOPPED. I'M DYIIIINNNNGGGG!! Joon Gi's words, all he want to do is just want to make Ji Eun happy...i knew i knew it Joon Gi.

God so nice to me give me amazing two otp like this...

Same here @kilovekyo, same here chingu.

The universe smiled on us and gave us 2 brave and bold and beautiful OTPs.  The brightest OTPs out there.  Keep slaying Joon Gi and Ji Eun.

I could not breathe when I saw the posts here.  My heart's bursting with happiness and love and...  and... *screams*.  This is too much!  I don't know how to handle it without jumping and rolling on the floor with the silliest grin on my face.

Thank you chingus for all the updates.  2 weekends in a row!  We're on a roll.  They're on a roll!  And we love them for it.  Woot woot!

• Like 24