[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

26 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I understand them perfectly. On one hand, JE gave to JG “that something” that other of his previous co-stars failed. (It is a fact not an offence). Fans criticized him sometimes for the lack of chemistry with his co-stars but JE managed to give him a sunshiny chemistry that pulled the sparks. 

P.S. I wrote this comment being perfectly aware that JE official still has a boyfriend.

There were a news where an india man face his fate for leaving his camel all day under the blazing sun by getting his head severed by bitten from the same camel. for those who keep cuckooing of no chemistry, I GUESS I HAVE TO BE THAT CAMEL FOR YOU GUYS. :angry:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

There were a news where an india man face his fate for leaving his camel all day under the blazing sun by getting his head severed by bitten from the same camel. for those who keep cuckooing of no chemistry, I GUESS I HAVE TO BE THAT CAMEL FOR YOU GUYS. :angry:

Omg I literally laughed out loud chingu!

Take care @riuenu!!! Gotta save your strength for tomorrow! Chanting for JEssi to make a surprise appearance! 

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

LOL Thank you for thinking of me! ^^ I was ASLEEP when this happened! But have been spending the last 2 hours catching up with the thread, MASS RETWEETING EVERYTHING on Twitter, and spazzing everywhere I can. LOL.

I was so happy, I honestly cried. It was the perfect surprise to wake up to. I died with my JoonU feels over and over again. We are such a blessed ship, Stargazers! Truly~~ :heart:

How could we forgot uri captain :heart: 

Yeah I feel you... I was so happy I cried.. I am glad I jump in this ship after being a lurker for more than a month.  Meeting with all of you, delulu ing n chasing crumbs, if JE showed up on JG FM tomorrow....I will cried like crazy... happy tears ofc

BBJX MIRACLE PLZ COME TRUE

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Alright, final post from me tonight...this is my limit, my cough is getting out of hand...maybe will post more from phone, gonna off my lappy and off to my sick bed already...I always cough more while sitting up.

Get well very sooon :) Thanx for all informations today, have a tight sleep :)

• Like 20