[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, scarletcryz said:

everyone ... i am very happy that i found this forum ... at first i am not sure if i will join here or not coz i really dont like shipping ( it will either hurt me later on or will be very happy ) , until i read all your posts , your interaction and everything related to our sosoooo couple. Then i cant take it anymore so now i am one of you guys spazzing..

Honestly,  I CRIED FOR ALMOST 2 minutes... AS LEE JOON GI Fan since 2008, i am very happy for him, because its my first time to see him smiling with sparkling in his eyes, someone in public that he can adore and admire, someone he can looked upon with trust and sincerity , he doesn't care what people will say , he is not scared anymore , everything is different , in a perfect way , in a perfect time , in a perfect moment . For me , Joongi know his limits , in his way of acting to jieun , for sure he knows if she still committed or not. remember some of bts ? they still have wall in between, but later on ,really sure something is going on " a friendship with special feeling and trust , its hard to find that kind of person. , the thing that the person wants , the person needs , the person he or she is longing for. Both struggle from hardship, both have this reserved and timid personality because they are scared of the real entertainment industry, it looks like both of them understand each other, till they became close, supporting one another and always there ready to help.

FOr me , I think he really fall in love ( /crying , i am soo happy T_T ! ) 

in bts clips , he is making fun but deep inside he is almost there and always forgot his lines

In kissing scene , he wants more ...coz the feeling is there

In presscon you cant stop staring at IU 

In cosmo there is something going on 

In your Fanmeeting for SHR Finale , you are making excuse but in the end you end up saying about IU/HAesoo 

then you cant get over your wang so character ( for sure , deep inside oof you , its one of the best character you did ) , till now . 

you kept on posting about wangso/haesoo 

you do gatherings much more... or its your way of excuse to meet jieun ? hehe

and NOW YOU DREAMED ABOUT HER !?/HAESOO ? That issss something ... 

Then in SBS , you are sooo giggly/nervous/funny/happy happy - > happy in love!!??

now i get it why he is funny/happy again ( much more ) while arriving at the airport , coz he has a juicy gift for us .

and i soo adore him when he changed his date of FM just for Jieun , How sweet it is  no HOW IN LOVE YOU ARE. 

i really wished that its not a one sided love , i wish and bless both of you for your future career, lovelife and so on . if its not yet the time , for sure there will come a time you will know, u r meant to be . 

AND FINALLY MY CONCLUSION,>>>> I THINK BBXJIN IS A GOOD CURSE. A GOOD MAGNET , A GOOD LUCK . Those who will act as 4thprince/haesoo will end up liking each other because of the strong force of both character. its a way of matchmaking , from that story, you will meet your DESTINY . 

so wonderful of you...let them be happy..they deserve it so much...as their fans we should be happy and give our supports

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@shabbychic Hello my chingu! It was actually funny to see the collective gasp in Twitter from our fellow Uaena when the hug happened (LOL...it came from me as well). Yes...this spontaneous request from our IU is truly that significant. In an extremely public setting no less. It speaks volumes regarding the trust and comfort she feels with him.

Hi chingu haahaa funny that all Uaenas had the same reaction. "Spontaneous request" that's the perfect adjective I mean for someone as careful as her this hug was requested so naturally that no way she did it for fanservice. If she is finally showing us the freedom she was talking about then go for it Jieunah 

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@meahri_1does it mean we will not have our crumb today:blink:.

Its okay, i'm good already with last night cakes:bawling:

LOL. Sorry for worrying you @innrukia. I might actually be wrong. One of Joongi's prior FMs had this restriction, but we still received pictures after the fact because many attendees ended up just taking pictures in between as soon as concert personnel passed by. I think either way we'll be receiving crumbs....

• Like 19