[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, mecattsumori said:

Agree with you...hahaha this is what i shared with my friends too.....I love this drama other than park bogum factor...I like SKKS and TMETS too...a big fan of these two dramas. So happy that I found another saguek which not much of melo drama/more political..but more focused on pure love.

Watching preview ep9, seems like getting serious. T_T I don't want to see our seja and raon sad..or parted :(

i'm aware that they will be parted away and it will make things going complicated. seeing all the hyena in the palace want to eat Crown Prince alive and even if they knew about Raon's identity, it would create another problem and Raon would get expelled. 

• Like 12

Was she telling YS she can't leave the palace after her kiss with the CP

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

CP showing the mask to BY, I guess he wants him to find out more about it.

What a conflict!

@Yongzura  I think it those three rat ministers are doing all the dirt and blaming it on that group

58 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Wonder what story is HY telling YS in order not to marry him? haha

Little does she know he is not interested in marrying her either. :w00t:

@lovehbhjw2013  Wait til she finds out that the CP also don'tr have no interest in her and both men are in love with the lovely Eunuch it's going to be fun to see the look on her face when she sees that bracelt on RO.. My streaming site was lagging so bad I missed all the fight scene and I bet YH fell head over hills for our CP at that moment thinking he was protecting her.. Bit it's good to see our CP isn't scared to use a sword and can handle himself..

LY must know now that the garden holds a special meaning to her and she has a jealous side to her..

I must say isn't it a little to early and to much to stick LY and RO with baby can you see a female eunuch trying to hide her pregnancy wow SMH

Thanks all my recapers still and video posters, Well guy's running off 2hrs of sleep will be back thisa afternoon US time

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Man!! I wasn't able to livestream and was reviewing for my exam the whole 1 hour of the show. I have no idea yet what happen.....how was the episode guys??? 

Just looked at the jumped of pages of before and after :).  

The confession is done.  The identity is revealed.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, MinLyn said:

RO is staring at LY and the latter teases her saying that although he has a face that people always want to see but she does not need to keep staring at him. RO is startled by his words and says how can he see through her. RO tells the CP to sample the sweet treats which she has just brought to him. Instead LY pulls RO into  his embrace and stuffs the dessert into her mouth. He then says, "Yes, I am right. This is the best remedy (implying RO is the best remedy to help cheer him up when he is feeling down).

A puzzled RO tells the CP that he hasn't even tasted the dessert yet so how does he know. LY then tells RO that he is talking about her (being his best form of remedy).

@MinLyn Thanks for the translation how are you these days.. 

Wow So much Sweetness from the CP in this episode I think I might get a toothache

• Like 9

Just came back ..... fainted when I saw the baby....:w00t: searched high and low for the bed scene..... Picked myself up from the floor...... saw bangle.... cant' backtrack fast enough but I  need to know..... DOES CP KNOW SHE"S A GIRL WHEN HE KISSED HER..... or HE KISSED A MAN .. ?? !!! I'll go back later to like all your wonderful postings.!

Please give me a leg up ... cos need to feed myself and shower.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, nonski said:

thank you to all who joined our liveblogging team tonight!

@Grace1003 @denarvie @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @YeuBacMou @moodypie

and of course to my darling dongsaeng @Jeonghyang for GIFcapping tonight's episode.

i might possibly start roll calling starting next week, i'll have to see who are here and list down our names, i hope that will be okay for everyone to have a shout out before the episode starts, if i missed on anyone please feel free to tell me. :) i start gathering the names tonight on  this post. :) 

As long as my internet is alive I'm okay with it :blush:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Uri Crown Prince has no time to waste. From the moment he knows Raon is a girl, he kissed her, then gave her a bracelet and claimed that she's the beautiful woman. Omo...he even asked for permission to put on the bracelet...how gentleman.

they gave us the whole complete set saving for a life saver but end up we will see the real wave and storm next week. I bet Raon would cry and hold back her tears when the wedding comes because she knew, she could not block them to not make Yeong marrying that joseon woman. 

• Like 9