[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 9/7/2017 at 6:20 AM, dramaqueen40 said:

Because of my experience buying the Love in The Moonlight D-Cut and ending up paying a lot of money just to be stuck with a damaged one, I can definitely say that I will never order anything from Innolife again. This was my first and last time buying from them. I usually only buy from YesAsia. I've been buying from YesAsia for years, and the couple of times there was a problem with a damaged item their customer service was excellent. But unfortunately I didn't know there was a pre-order for this drama until they were sold out on YesAsia. So I took a chance on Innolife. Never again! I've tried to contact them multiple times about the damage (and looking more closely it's even more damaged than I thought, because not only is the lid completely torn on two corners, and the bottom of the box torn on one corner, the box lid is also torn across the top starting at one of the torn corners). I started emailing them a week ago and they haven't responded. I only received an automated delivery confirmation message on Monday, and at the bottom it said "We are committed to your complete and total satisfaction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service center." What a joke! I even tried calling them (I've called YesAsia before with no problems), but there wasn't an option for English.

I haven't even checked yet to see if the DVD's work. I hope they do because it looks like I'm stuck with this damaged thing for $240USD. It's a shame because the box is really pretty, and the design of the fancy packaging is part of why the prices for these D-Cuts are so high.

mine had the same box damage... the contents look fine.... i think they were stacked against something heavy so the lid gave out... the lid is set higher than the box. i'm disappointed with this as well. =/ unfortunately, i think that innolife was the only option for shipping to north america at the time... as i was wont to sign up for yet another seller website but found stuck without a choice. i much prefer yes24 or yesasia.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I noticed that there are BGM tracks which I could not find in my special OST album or the special BGM single, can someone confirm?

The tracks are piano arrangements of Sung Sikyung's song '다정하게, 안녕히' and a piano arrangement of the main song '그리워 그리워서 ' by Beige.

They can be heard on episodes 12-16. This fan cover is very close to it

Edited by Mohammed Shawqi
mentioning where the music can be heard

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello moonlight chingus!!! It's been a while!   

@nonski @NRGchick @ruuuuthpft @moodypie @Earth2KatyD @xiashenghan @looki @ricerascal67 @charliew @febz @tiendoank @bonuibonui @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @iheartyoojung @lavender2love @KateSG @_Nachan07 @JinyoungFox @ruka18

Are you still active in soompi?

On 28 Nov 2018, Jinyoung(uri Kim Yoon Sung) was awarded the choice award as an actor during the Asia Artist Award Ceremony 2018.   He attributed this award to his fans for continuously supporting him as an actor (love in the moonlight(2016), if we were a seasons(2017)......he has 2 dramas and another movie coming up soon too!!)

Congratulations to him!! :wub:

46341978_2286590441576843_65654289449109

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2018 at 5:52 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hello moonlight chingus!!! It's been a while!   

@nonski @NRGchick @ruuuuthpft @moodypie @Earth2KatyD @xiashenghan @looki @ricerascal67 @charliew @febz @tiendoank @bonuibonui @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @iheartyoojung @lavender2love @KateSG @_Nachan07 @JinyoungFox @ruka18

Are you still active in soompi?

On 28 Nov 2018, Jinyoung(uri Kim Yoon Sung) was awarded the choice award as an actor during the Asia Artist Award Ceremony 2018.   He attributed this award to his fans for continuously supporting him as an actor (love in the moonlight(2016), if we were a seasons(2017)......he has 2 dramas and another movie coming up soon too!!)

Congratulations to him!! :wub:

Hello chingu! It really has been a while. Thank you so much tagging me to a news about Jinyoung. :wub: I'm so happy he got recognized for his acting though honestly I haven't watched a lot of his dramas. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Hello chingu! It really has been a while. Thank you so much tagging me to a news about Jinyoung. :wub: I'm so happy he got recognized for his acting though honestly I haven't watched a lot of his dramas. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, it's great that he has been getting awards for his acting.  :wub:

It's ok...you only missed one <IF WE WERE A SEASON> with Chae Soo Bin from LITM too.   He was very busy with many things after LITM, fan-meets, concerts in many countries as far as USA, filming CFs, etc.... I think he has not stopped working....:sweatingbullets:

Content moved to: 

Btw, what dramas are you watching now?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Mods, can I post this here? KBEE Global has organised a Kpop and K-drama online concert, and one of the OSTs that will be performed is from MDBC.  Hwang Chi Yeul is in the OST line-up (others being Ailee, LYn. Yesung and  Soyou).

Teaser for the online concert (7 Nov):

Article about the online concert:

https://www.kpopmap.com/korea-brand-entertainment-expo-2020-kbee-live-stream-and-lineup/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 11:14 AM, cynkdf said:

Doesn't this bring back sweet memories? Having orchestral accompaniment made the performance even better. Thanks to uploader -

where have I been?!! I just found out it now. Thank you for this, feel nostalgic :please:

On 10/27/2020 at 6:50 PM, Jillia said:

Happy News! :D This drama is now available on Netflix. Please check your Netflix to see if it's available in your country as well. :D

make it easier to re-watch:issohappy:

On 7/12/2020 at 3:34 AM, Jillia said:

Always remember the fun teaser for the drama. :D 

it's hard to find teaser like this again :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1