[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I just got my Dcut a few days back and thought I share it here with everyone even though I shared it on IG as well. I dunno if anyone got it as well, but I got an actual handsigned postcard by Kim Yoojung in the package as well. Was really a pleasant surprise. The whole package is so pretty I can't stop looking at it.<3

Edited by MadraRua
Removed the second autographed photo to avoid copyright issues.
  • Like 9

On 02/09/2017 at 3:52 PM, sharsharphee said:

I just got my Dcut a few days back and thought I share it here with everyone even though I shared it on IG as well. I dunno if anyone got it as well, but I got an actual handsigned postcard by Kim Yoojung in the package as well. Was really a pleasant surprise. The whole package is so pretty I can't stop looking at it.<3

Congratulations! I wish I got an autograph!~

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 10:52 PM, sharsharphee said:

Wow congratulations! You are so lucky! Happy for you. You gotta put it in frama haha.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 6:11 AM, dramaqueen40 said:

I received the D-Cut today from Innolife, and two corners of the box cover are broken! They're ripped from the bottom to the top corner! I want a replacement but I don't know if it's possible. I've tried to contact Innolife before about something else and it didn't go very well. Has anyone else had this problem? It's still sealed in the plastic and everything so I don't know how this could have happened.

I have the same problem! Despite the main box set being sealed in plastic, there are clear rips at two corners of the lid of the box. Clean cuts too! Looked like someone used a cutter! I ordered mine from yesasia and I've sent them an email with no images attached because the main site doesn't allow for images to be sent in messages / emails sent to customer service. This is what the cuts look like!

IMG_8072.jpg

Just after I posted here I also noticed that, not only are two of the corners of the box lid cut, but so is one corner of the bottom box!! I contacted Innolife on Thursday but I haven't heard back. All I got today was an auto-generated email saying to let them know if there are any problems with the item that was delivered!

On 8/29/2017 at 6:10 PM, YeuBacMou said:

Annyeong chingus,

We had a DM group, let's DM to me or @stroppyse then we will review and add you to the group :blush:

*Note: don't quote image when you reply my post

hello all.. I just created a new account since I forgot my old one, and I know it's too late to join this thread, but I've been a silent reader in since MDBC was airing in south korea. Thanks to you guys who always keep updated this thread because I loveeee these drama so much and also all the leads..

So happy to you guys who got the DVD but I feel sad also i couldn't afford to buy the DVD because i have to manage my money for my other needs :bawling:

therefore, can i be included to your DM group, please?? I would appreciate it very much :)

Congrats for MDBC for winning  Excellent Award  at SDA today :blush: Our favorite drama won  ... so happy ... well done and congrats to all mdbc teams :glasses:

Also congrats for Bogum for winning outstanding korean actor award ( hallyu award ) ... so happy for him :)

• Thanks 1

Because of my experience buying the Love in The Moonlight D-Cut and ending up paying a lot of money just to be stuck with a damaged one, I can definitely say that I will never order anything from Innolife again. This was my first and last time buying from them. I usually only buy from YesAsia. I've been buying from YesAsia for years, and the couple of times there was a problem with a damaged item their customer service was excellent. But unfortunately I didn't know there was a pre-order for this drama until they were sold out on YesAsia. So I took a chance on Innolife. Never again! I've tried to contact them multiple times about the damage (and looking more closely it's even more damaged than I thought, because not only is the lid completely torn on two corners, and the bottom of the box torn on one corner, the box lid is also torn across the top starting at one of the torn corners). I started emailing them a week ago and they haven't responded. I only received an automated delivery confirmation message on Monday, and at the bottom it said "We are committed to your complete and total satisfaction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service center." What a joke! I even tried calling them (I've called YesAsia before with no problems), but there wasn't an option for English.

I haven't even checked yet to see if the DVD's work. I hope they do because it looks like I'm stuck with this damaged thing for $240USD. It's a shame because the box is really pretty, and the design of the fancy packaging is part of why the prices for these D-Cuts are so high.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

Because of my experience buying the Love in The Moonlight D-Cut and ending up paying a lot of money just to be stuck with a damaged one, I can definitely say that I will never order anything from Innolife again. This was my first and last time buying from them. I usually only buy from YesAsia. I've been buying from YesAsia for years, and the couple of times there was a problem with a damaged item their customer service was excellent. But unfortunately I didn't know there was a pre-order for this drama until they were sold out on YesAsia. So I took a chance on Innolife. Never again! I've tried to contact them multiple times about the damage (and looking more closely it's even more damaged than I thought, because not only is the lid completely torn on two corners, and the bottom of the box torn on one corner, the box lid is also torn across the top starting at one of the torn corners). I started emailing them a week ago and they haven't responded. I only received an automated delivery confirmation message on Monday, and at the bottom it said "We are committed to your complete and total satisfaction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service center." What a joke! I even tried calling them (I've called YesAsia before with no problems), but there wasn't an option for English.

I haven't even checked yet to see if the DVD's work. I hope they do because it looks like I'm stuck with this damaged thing for $240USD. It's a shame because the box is really pretty, and the design of the fancy packaging is part of why the prices for these D-Cuts are so high.

I'm sorry to hear. Mine from Yesasia arrived today and it is perfectly fine. I don't order from Innolife since their shipping cost are ridiculous. Adding the import tax I would almost pay double the box cost at all. Too bad Yesasia doesn't always have preorders.

19 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

sorry to hear that, hope you would get replacement or compensation :(

is this from early filming? because the guy beside bogum looks like lee seo won who supposed to be kim hyung...

Thanks everyone for replying about Mandarin Chinese dubbed versions. I live in the suburbs of NYC, and it seems that the Mandarin dubbed version hasn't reached this area yet - local area libraries, along with video/DVD shops in Chinese neighborhoods, seem to only have either a Cantonese dubbed version (which is a language no one in my family can understand), or a Korean original soundtrack with Chinese subtitles (which my parents aren't entirely comfortable with). In addition, although I found online shops where I could purchase a Mandarin dubbed version from Taiwan, those merchants unfortunately don't allow shipping to the USA (and I'm far from certain if those DVDs will work in the USA).

Thus, I wonder if it would be worth waiting longer for a Mandarin dubbed version to reach the NYC area, or if my only hope is to go out of town to acquire it...

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 4:56 PM, bluesh19 said:

is this from early filming? because the guy beside bogum looks like lee seo won who supposed to be kim hyung...

Yes. That is Lee Seo Won and this pic was from their horse riding lesson session. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2017 at 10:49 PM, Berou said:

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

Hello fellow Soompiers. 

We are delighted to bring you the first ever K-Drama Contest!!

The competition will run over four weeks in July and everyone is welcome to participate in the fun. From the poll above, you will see a selection of dramas to choose from. You can only pick one drama to work on. The top four votes will be the dramas automatically entered into the competition. 

From there, you can use the dramas existing thread to organise yourselves and work on your entries for each round. It is advisable to choose among yourselves a representative/spokesperson for each round. After presenting your answer, we will put them up to vote  and each round one team will be eliminated as the contest progresses. 

Prizes for the winning team include limited Viki Passes, a Group Badge (you can choose your own name), 4000 reputation points, and of course the glory of being crowned Soompi Forums K-Drama of the Year 2016. 

We hope for a favourable response as we aim to hold a contest every year, so please do join in the fun. :) 

Thank you for posting ! I was about to do it. Surprisingly MDBC is behind

@Berou - thank you for remembering to tag me and it is just me going too long and have missed this fun.  I will have a very long list to catch up :)

On 14/09/2017 at 3:18 PM, thearmyofskank said:

Yes. That is Lee Seo Won and this pic was from their horse riding lesson session. 

thanks for the info, so they already had horse riding lesson, there must be a bit of setback in filming because the actor is changed :blink:

• 2 weeks later...